90 plus averages at B.D.O and PDC World Championships 94-05

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
fandarts

Re: 90 plus averages at B.D.O and PDC World Championships 94

Post by fandarts » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:12 pm

he cant answer a straight question jimbob,hence his silence
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc

LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:15 pm

you are asking questions on things that are false and you have skewed to suit your agenda.

See my last post, those are facts, you can choose to accept them or not.

I do not need some young potential rapist and child abuser to tell me anything on darts only found out by using google.
I watched both codes for decades.... while you were just a gleam in the eye of a pissed up loyalist who fucked your whore mother.

You know fuckall, everything you know if garnered from forums of bitter bdo cunts with a bias and agenda,, ask older fans my age or older like randall , mh and others if the bdo were better, tell them they are lying, since you used google, you must know everything

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:18 pm

ask him the 2 questions again james, he seems confused, just 2 questions, 2 answers

Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Expecting a rant about Phill Nixon getting to a world final or Trina Gulliver massaging Martin Atkins' arm any second now.

If he answered the questions with a bit of honesty I'd at least respect him.

If he genuinely believes Taylor would have won every unified title over all those talented players he should explain why they were incapable of upsetting him every other year.

Likewise if he starts threads every week bashing the BDO's averages or heralding the PDC ones he should be able to accept that a world championship where only 4 people on 10 occasions average over 90 is very poor.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:23 pm

What were the questions?

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Justin Credible wrote:you are asking questions on things that are false and you have skewed to suit your agenda.

I do not need some young potential rapist and child abuser to tell me anything on darts only found out by using google.
I watched both codes for decades.... while you were just a gleam in the eye of a pissed up loyalist who fucked your whore mother.

You know fuckall, everything you know if garnered from forums of bitter Amateur BDO cunts with a bias and agenda,, ask older fans my age or older like randall , mh and others if the Amateur BDO were better, tell them they are lying, since you used google, you must know everything
How can I possibly skew stats over 620 world championship matches (310 in each code)? That's a very large sample size, more matches combined than every single pre-split world championship. How exactly could I have done the study any more fairly?

The child rapist and "whore of a mother" stuff makes you look cheap, angry and classless. Wise up, this is a discussion on a darts forum and isn't anything personal.

The two questions again (paraphrased)

1. If Taylor lost to those 5 at world championship when he was at his best why couldn't he lose on occasion to some of the 22 in question during the decade when he wasn't as good as he'd later become?

2. Why is a world championship where only 10 90 plus averages are hit anything other than abysmal?

Answer them.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:30 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:you are asking questions on things that are false and you have skewed to suit your agenda.

You know fuckall, everything you know if garnered from forums of bitter Amateur Amateur BDO cunts with a bias and agenda,, ask older fans my age or older like randall , mh and others if the Amateur Amateur BDO were better, tell them they are lying, since you used google, you must know everything
How can I possibly skew stats over 620 world championship matches (310 in each code)? That's a very large sample size, more matches combined than every single pre-split world championship. How exactly could I have done the study any more fairly?

The child rapist and "whore of a mother" stuff makes you look cheap, angry and classless. Wise up, this is a discussion on a darts forum and isn't anything personal.

1. If Taylor lost to those 5 at world championship when he was at his best why couldn't he lose on occasion to some of the 22 in question during the decade when he wasn't as good as he'd later become?

2. Why is a world championship where only 10 90 plus averages are hit anything other than abysmal?

Answer them.
Nah, fuck that!

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:31 pm

2 simple questions....., expect a hate filled bigotry rant against the Scottish Unionists bastards who took over the north

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:32 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:

You know fuckall, everything you know if garnered from forums of bitter Amateur Amateur BDO cunts with a bias and agenda,, ask older fans my age or older like randall , mh and others if the Amateur Amateur BDO were better, tell them they are lying, since you used google, you must know everything

Of course he could lose but then by the same token he could also have won. Hypothetical swings both ways.

Glad to see you recognise current Lakeside as nothing but abysmal

Answer them.
Done
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:32 pm

fandarts wrote:2 simple questions....., expect a hate filled bigotry rant against the Scottish Unionists bastards who took over the north
My fault apparently.

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:33 pm

still waiting for his reply....

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:34 pm

fakewade decided that the bdo was better than the pdc.
He never watched darts at the time, and has used skewed stats to suit his agenda., and used comments from bitter bdo gimps and pdc hater, along with google to think he has all the answers.

On his limited knowledge, of a game he never watched, he thinks that his "facts" are true simply cos he repeats them.
He has not produced a single piece of factual proof to prove the bdo was better than the pdc in the early years.

His "findings " are based on nothing but specual;tion.
Every time a bdo champion played a pdc champion in a head to head the pdc player won
The GSoD has been dominated by the PDC

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:34 pm

please the 2 questions he asked, concentrate

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:38 pm

M H wrote:
jrwfsl147 wrote:

You know fuckall, everything you know if garnered from forums of bitter Amateur Amateur Amateur BDO cunts with a bias and agenda,, ask older fans my age or older like randall , mh and others if the Amateur Amateur Amateur BDO were better, tell them they are lying, since you used google, you must know everything

Of course he could lose but then by the same token he could also have won. Hypothetical swings both ways.

Answer them.
Done
That's all it would have taken. An admission that a lot of those players had a chance of upsetting Taylor at a World Championship if they played their A game and he was slightly off.

As for the second one, there have already been 13 90 plus averages at Lakeside this year from the last 32 on and there should be another 10 or 11 come the end of the week. That's a good standard.

2013 was shockingly bad and only had 14 all event.

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Justin Credible wrote:fakewade decided that the Amateur BDO was better than the pdc.
He never watched darts at the time, and has used skewed stats to suit his agenda., and used comments from bitter Amateur BDO gimps and pdc hater, along with google to think he has all the answers.

On his limited knowledge, of a game he never watched, he thinks that his "facts" are true simply cos he repeats them.
He has not produced a single piece of factual proof to prove the Amateur BDO was better than the pdc in the early years.

His "findings " are based on nothing but specual;tion.
Every time a Amateur BDO champion played a pdc champion in a head to head the pdc player won
The GSoD has been dominated by the PDC
It had a stronger field. How can I otherwise prove it? It had the higher tournament averages, and much more players who were capable of hitting 90 plus averages.

GSOD started in 2007 so is irrelevant for 1995-2004 purposes.

The PDC's top player was the best player in the world. No doubt about that. Using 2 head to head matches as a more reliable source as to which organisation is better rather than 620 games between all the players is foolish.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:45 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:
As for the second one, there have already been 13 90 plus averages at Lakeside this year from the last 32 on and there should be another 10 or 11 come the end of the week. That's a good standard.

LAST 32
BDO - only 10 of the 32 players averaged 90. Not a single 100 average
PDC - 26 players averaged over 90. 4 ton plus averages

There is no comparison.

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:45 pm

give it up jimmy, he wont answer a straight question, knows you have him beat all ends up, thats why he stays in this forum- protected, yet he mocks wolfo

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Bumboys trying one last effort to save face.

Unfortunately as the great Robert Wagner said...

"The BDO is shite"

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:06 pm

D & B wrote:Bumboys trying one last effort to save face.

Unfortunately as the great Robert Wagner said...

"The Amateur BDO is shite"

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:06 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:
M H wrote:
jrwfsl147 wrote:

You know fuckall, everything you know if garnered from forums of bitter Amateur Amateur Amateur Amateur BDO cunts with a bias and agenda,, ask older fans my age or older like randall , mh and others if the Amateur Amateur Amateur Amateur BDO were better, tell them they are lying, since you used google, you must know everything

Answer them.
Done
That's all it would have taken. An admission that a lot of those players had a chance of upsetting Taylor at a World Championship if they played their A game and he was slightly off.

Only a good standard if you are blind and again you skewed the stat. Out of how many games played has a 90 average been posted? If it's on the TV it counts
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life