90 plus averages at B.D.O and PDC World Championships 94-05

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
sennafan24

Re: 90 plus averages at B.D.O and PDC World Championships 94-05

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Fanny already reversed on this subject:
fandarts wrote: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:25 pm
Jobber wrote:
fandarts wrote:i thought he spoke a lot of sense to be honest, i know that doesn't sit well with the mong element here but the lad made some great points,the pdc sold its soul when it left the tavern, it sold out to the mass mong market
A BDO lad is going all misty eyed about the circus tavern? :lol: :lol: You probably called it a "strip club in Essex" ten years ago.
i loved the tavern as a venue but the pdc sold its soul to the lowest socio economic market when it monged up at the palace

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5702&p=394207&hilit ... ub#p394207
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

cannibal

Re: 90 plus averages at B.D.O and PDC World Championships 94-05

Post by cannibal » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:26 am

Fanny like the rest of the moronic mushrooms are just bitter cunts because their beloved BDO lost out to the PDC big time. Year on Year the PDC grew and year on year the BDO went backwards. This argument on the money and selling out is the perfect e.g. The mushrooms would love it if the BDO could get half the money the PDC brings in. But because they can't they fall back into this pseudo moral argument their side is better because they don't play for much money, they are protecting the integrity of the game and its history. Meanwhile those playing in the BDO are year on year making the exodus to the PDC. They don't play for money in the BDO because they can't get it as no one gives a fuck to watch their product. It has nothing to do with integrity, honor or any other bullshit they spew.

There is something about darts unlike any other sport that attracts idiots, I mean seriously stupid people. From the players to the fans to the people running it, from the local to the national to the global. Like fucking moths to a flame the idiots come to the darts. Fortunately for the game there are a few people who know what they are doing and pushing the game forward and growing it. How they suffer the lunatic masses while doing their jobs is beyond me, they must have the patients of the Saints.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation