Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 14460
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Safc » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:14 pm
sennafan24 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:52 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:31 pm
Past 19.6k now, great effort. BDO thread is at 17.4k.
Madsocks was right:
Wonder if they are all soap freaks too?
Something Searle and Whitlock will never be.
:lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 16156
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:32 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:14 pm
sennafan24 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:52 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:31 pm
Past 19.6k now, great effort. BDO thread is at 17.4k.
Madsocks was right:
Wonder if they are all soap freaks too?
Something Searle and Whitlock will never be.
:)
DBG - 2
Bristow - 0

oche balboa
Posts: 3674
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by oche balboa » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:43 pm

Madness

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:17 pm



Burst out laughing at this utterly unnecessary response from Mansell
Likes: Nathan Aspinall, Rob Cross, Ryan Searle, Matt Edgar, Jason Lowe, Johnny Clayton, Steve Beaton, Ryan Joyce, Justin Shite

Dislikes: Michael Smith, Vincent Van der Voort, Mensur Suljovic

User avatar
DeepFriedRat
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by DeepFriedRat » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:45 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:17 pm


Burst out laughing at this utterly unnecessary response from Mansell
:lol: :lol: Mansell has a history of Twitter outbursts. He had some cringey beef with Klaasen a while back over complete nonsense
One of RVB's few fans left. Founder of The Ferret fan club.

Also supporting the obscure assortment of Searle, Joyce, Ross Smith, The Lethal Biscuit and "Uncle Andy" Gilding.

Part of the 'ITV Remove Mason and Rawling Society'.

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:46 pm

DeepFriedRat wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:45 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:17 pm


Burst out laughing at this utterly unnecessary response from Mansell
:lol: :lol: Mansell has a history of Twitter outbursts. He had some cringey beef with Klaasen a while back over complete nonces.
Fitting.
"Every time Fattys bitch mentions my name I will spam at least 5 threads" - JC having a meltdown

Image

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 16165
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by The Thorn » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:50 pm

Replies aren't bad either :D

Image

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:52 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:50 pm
Replies aren't bad either :D

Image
:lol:

"Keyboard warriors"
"Every time Fattys bitch mentions my name I will spam at least 5 threads" - JC having a meltdown

Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 10530
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Jimmi » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Are the Mansell and Klaasen tweets still out there?
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

Image

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 16165
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by The Thorn » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:13 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Are the Mansell and Klaasen tweets still out there?
This?


User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 10530
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Jimmi » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:15 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:13 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Are the Mansell and Klaasen tweets still out there?
This?



This response :lol:
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

Image

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:50 pm
Replies aren't bad either :D

Image
Blegh with loads of nothing is definiton of keyboard warrior, no profile pic and shit username.. but can't deny he's not bang on with both replies there
Likes: Nathan Aspinall, Rob Cross, Ryan Searle, Matt Edgar, Jason Lowe, Johnny Clayton, Steve Beaton, Ryan Joyce, Justin Shite

Dislikes: Michael Smith, Vincent Van der Voort, Mensur Suljovic

User avatar
Potter's Lake
Posts: 3063
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Potter's Lake » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:15 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:13 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Are the Mansell and Klaasen tweets still out there?
This?



This response :lol:
Up the RA.
Image

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:30 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:50 pm
Replies aren't bad either :D

Image
Blegh with loads of nothing is definiton of keyboard warrior, no profile pic and shit username.. but can't deny he's not bang on with both replies there
Adding on to that they're his only 2 ever tweets, unreal
Likes: Nathan Aspinall, Rob Cross, Ryan Searle, Matt Edgar, Jason Lowe, Johnny Clayton, Steve Beaton, Ryan Joyce, Justin Shite

Dislikes: Michael Smith, Vincent Van der Voort, Mensur Suljovic

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 16165
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by The Thorn » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:37 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:30 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:50 pm
Replies aren't bad either :D

Image
Blegh with loads of nothing is definiton of keyboard warrior, no profile pic and shit username.. but can't deny he's not bang on with both replies there
Adding on to that they're his only 2 ever tweets, unreal
If you could only write 2 tweets ever, that's as good a choice as it gets.

User avatar
DeepFriedRat
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by DeepFriedRat » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:15 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:13 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Are the Mansell and Klaasen tweets still out there?
This?



This response :lol:
:lol: :lol:
One of RVB's few fans left. Founder of The Ferret fan club.

Also supporting the obscure assortment of Searle, Joyce, Ross Smith, The Lethal Biscuit and "Uncle Andy" Gilding.

Part of the 'ITV Remove Mason and Rawling Society'.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 16165
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:47 pm


User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 115235
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:50 pm

He needs to be gutted
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 10530
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Jimmi » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:09 pm

Low key bantz?
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

Image

User avatar
Potter's Lake
Posts: 3063
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Potter's Lake » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:26 am

Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: bullseye, cannibal, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Malanax, Superleague_Sid and 73 guests