Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
StevieBoy
Posts: 3624
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by StevieBoy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:59 am

sennafan24 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:08 am
Fiss Plaps wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:05 am
sennafan24 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 am
IFM and Nicco compete over who is the biggest tit.

"John" refers to John Lowe btw.

Nicho is a thin skinned wimp.
No, no, no.

He loves what he does, so the criticism isn't warranted :roll:

As long as they're having a good time and all that etc etc

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 22701
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:45 pm

He'll be getting blocked by everyone at this rate! Ham and Newt are just having a go and seeing what happens as far as I can see.


John Lowe M.B.E. @jloweprodart Jan 7
Comebacks in sport are very rare, Newton and Hamilton, proving that in the Lakeshite Championship, a little like the BDO guys tried the PDC, went back to the safe haven, but, the youngsters prove, it doesn’t exist anymore.

Keith Jackson @KeithDJackson Jan 7
No such thing when your game has dipped alarmingly. Newton’s 3-dart average was less than 80. Hamilton’s average almost 15 points a throw lower than during his run to PDC final in 2012. Sad to see

John Lowe M.B.E. @jloweprodart
Exactly what I said, no return, thinking it’s easier is not the case, reality is.

The Hammer @TheHammer180 13h
At least I’m trying
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 9594
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Am I reading that right?

49 year old David Cameron and 55 year old Paul Hogan are "youngsters"
"Little scumbag" - Oche Balboa

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 4196
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: The city of the 120 finish
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by thegentle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:03 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:52 pm
Am I reading that right?

49 year old David Cameron and 55 year old Paul Hogan are "youngsters"
Well if McGeeney is a youth project then so are they I guess
'Orns

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 9594
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Jackie is proof that the BDO is reaching a younger demographic.
"Little scumbag" - Oche Balboa

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 6967
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Tommo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 pm

The vagina of the blue whale is so large that 6 people could fit in it.
It's the biggest cunt in the world after Nicholson and Mitchell.
They're all here!

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76781
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Nicho is having fun
Doesn't matter how shit a job he does.
Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6045
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Rogg wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:45 pm
He'll be getting blocked by everyone at this rate! Ham and Newt are just having a go and seeing what happens as far as I can see.


John Lowe M.B.E. @jloweprodart Jan 7
Comebacks in sport are very rare, Newton and Hamilton, proving that in the Lakeshite Championship, a little like the BDO guys tried the PDC, went back to the safe haven, but, the youngsters prove, it doesn’t exist anymore.

Keith Jackson @KeithDJackson Jan 7
No such thing when your game has dipped alarmingly. Newton’s 3-dart average was less than 80. Hamilton’s average almost 15 points a throw lower than during his run to PDC final in 2012. Sad to see

John Lowe M.B.E. @jloweprodart
Exactly what I said, no return, thinking it’s easier is not the case, reality is.

The Hammer @TheHammer180 13h
At least I’m trying
I guess the true reality is that the Hammer is skint after he split with his mum, so he tried the amateur route to an easy payday and has so far failed.
John Lowe, an actual legend of the sport, is a licence to print money even now !!!

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 22701
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Oche Balboa @OcheBalboa1
Possibly the worst match so far (averages wise) since Northern Ireland 2015 ladies final on Eurosport And Suzuki beat Ashton #bdo #darts


Afraid to ask about this Northern Ireland 2015 ladies final on Eurosport...
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26570
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Rogg wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 pm
Oche Balboa @OcheBalboa1
Possibly the worst match so far (averages wise) since Northern Ireland 2015 ladies final on Eurosport And Suzuki beat Ashton #bdo #darts


Afraid to ask about this Northern Ireland 2015 ladies final on Eurosport...
He got the year wrong I think.

52.76 - Paula Jacklin, 2014 Northern Ireland Open (v Kayleigh O'Neill, Final)
44.43 - Kayleigh O'Neill, 2014 Northern Ireland Open (v Paula Jacklin, Final)
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 22701
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:01 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:58 pm
Rogg wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 pm
Oche Balboa @OcheBalboa1
Possibly the worst match so far (averages wise) since Northern Ireland 2015 ladies final on Eurosport And Suzuki beat Ashton #bdo #darts


Afraid to ask about this Northern Ireland 2015 ladies final on Eurosport...
He got the year wrong I think.

52.76 - Paula Jacklin, 2014 Northern Ireland Open (v Kayleigh O'Neill, Final)
44.43 - Kayleigh O'Neill, 2014 Northern Ireland Open (v Paula Jacklin, Final)
Muck! No doubt where the legend 'ITS HOT AT THE TOP' originated.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76781
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Bollocks to mitchell
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 22701
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:11 pm
Bollocks to mitchell
He's "our" captain, mate.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 22701
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Chris @LoudonChris 28m
If anyone has an issue with the standard of darts being thrown at #bdodarts I suggest you enter the tournaments and show everyone how it is done. Until you can do that I don't believe you are qualified to comment. #LakesideDarts #BDOWorldDarts
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 73981
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by M H » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Rogg wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:07 pm
Chris @LoudonChris 28m
If anyone has an issue with the standard of darts being thrown at #bdodarts I suggest you enter the tournaments and show everyone how it is done. Until you can do that I don't believe you are qualified to comment. #LakesideDarts #BDOWorldDarts
Seen that many times
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 22701
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:18 pm

Big Daddy Davee @BigDaddyDavee 13m
I think there's only an issue with the standard when it is taken in context of what the tournament is called and labels like number one player in the world and world champion. It would be better for everyone if the tournament wasn't called the World Championships. It's semi-pro.

Chris @LoudonChris 8m
It is known as the BDO world championships, no mention of BDO Professional World Championships. Some players also have jobs outwith darts so you are correct that some are semi pro, however they've earned the right to try become the organisation's World Champion.


"no mention of BDO Professional World Championships"... apart from where it keeps appearing on camera in 40-foot high letters up the wall.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

Zeyes
Posts: 2767
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Zeyes » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:02 pm

More proof that while it's not strictly required to be a moron in order to be a BDO supporter, it clearly helps.

SolidSCB
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:46 am
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by SolidSCB » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:29 pm

But but but you try and get there if you think you're so good.

No ta, I don't fancy traipsing around every shithole corner of Europe with that travelling band of hopeless fucks. But I will still take the piss out of them for being shit, because they are. Cheers, nice one, ta.

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26570
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:31 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:"cricket fan"

StevieBoy wrote:Good old Oche lol
Fucking hell....

Image
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6045
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:13 pm

Jesus wept, that has to be Oches best one ever,even he can't top that, can he ?

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Greipel, Safc, StevieBoy and 24 guests