Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74147
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Rogg wrote:
Randall wrote:Taylor
Bristow
Lowe
Wilson
Barney
Mvg
Priestley
Lewis
Gando
Bob anderson
Part

Bslow Lowe you could make arguments for any in the list to swap places.
What does van Gerwen need to do to overtake Barney in your personal list?
My list is probably weighted by longevity to a degree.
In fairness mvg already has more genuine world titles than Barney.

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Image
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:39 pm

Zeyes wrote:For a proper meltdown over the GSOD final, this guy's your ticket: https://twitter.com/Colinricko/with_replies

Randomly found because he was badgering Barry in multiple posts. Other highlights include him stating that he knows more about darts than Matt Porter and that Price should be getting "a long if not life ban".

Maybe somebody else wants to excerpt more of his rants, I couldn't manage in between all the facepalming.


(In fact, the "random with 1 follower" that Dawson refers to might well be this guy. If so, he's up to 2 now.)
Dear god, he's still at it.


PDC Darts @OfficialPDC
THE BLACK COBRA BEATS THE COBRA | Jeffrey de Zwaan is through to the second round of the 2018 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals #GreatDutchSnakeOff

Colin Richardson @Colinricko 1m
both players entering the exclusion zone before their opponents retrieve their darts. if anderson has been referred to the DRA for his then lets hope you do the same for these
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 6561
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Tommo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Rogg wrote:
Zeyes wrote:For a proper meltdown over the GSOD final, this guy's your ticket: https://twitter.com/Colinricko/with_replies

Randomly found because he was badgering Barry in multiple posts. Other highlights include him stating that he knows more about darts than Matt Porter and that Price should be getting "a long if not life ban".

Maybe somebody else wants to excerpt more of his rants, I couldn't manage in between all the facepalming.


(In fact, the "random with 1 follower" that Dawson refers to might well be this guy. If so, he's up to 2 now.)
Dear god, he's still at it.


PDC Darts @OfficialPDC
THE BLACK COBRA BEATS THE COBRA | Jeffrey de Zwaan is through to the second round of the 2018 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals #GreatDutchSnakeOff

Colin Richardson @Colinricko 1m
both players entering the exclusion zone before their opponents retrieve their darts. if anderson has been referred to the DRA for his then lets hope you do the same for these
"Consistency".
They're all here!

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74147
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:55 pm

Rogg wrote:
Zeyes wrote:For a proper meltdown over the GSOD final, this guy's your ticket: https://twitter.com/Colinricko/with_replies

Randomly found because he was badgering Barry in multiple posts. Other highlights include him stating that he knows more about darts than Matt Porter and that Price should be getting "a long if not life ban".

Maybe somebody else wants to excerpt more of his rants, I couldn't manage in between all the facepalming.


(In fact, the "random with 1 follower" that Dawson refers to might well be this guy. If so, he's up to 2 now.)
Dear god, he's still at it.


PDC Darts @OfficialPDC
THE BLACK COBRA BEATS THE COBRA | Jeffrey de Zwaan is through to the second round of the 2018 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals #GreatDutchSnakeOff

Colin Richardson @Colinricko 1m
both players entering the exclusion zone before their opponents retrieve their darts. if anderson has been referred to the DRA for his then lets hope you do the same for these
Someone get that cunt a nappy ffs

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73366
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Father Rout » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Randall wrote:
Rogg wrote:
Zeyes wrote:For a proper meltdown over the GSOD final, this guy's your ticket: https://twitter.com/Colinricko/with_replies

Randomly found because he was badgering Barry in multiple posts. Other highlights include him stating that he knows more about darts than Matt Porter and that Price should be getting "a long if not life ban".

Maybe somebody else wants to excerpt more of his rants, I couldn't manage in between all the facepalming.


(In fact, the "random with 1 follower" that Dawson refers to might well be this guy. If so, he's up to 2 now.)
Dear god, he's still at it.


PDC Darts @OfficialPDC
THE BLACK COBRA BEATS THE COBRA | Jeffrey de Zwaan is through to the second round of the 2018 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals #GreatDutchSnakeOff

Colin Richardson @Colinricko 1m
both players entering the exclusion zone before their opponents retrieve their darts. if anderson has been referred to the DRA for his then lets hope you do the same for these
Someone get that cunt a life ffs
Fixed
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Fiss Plaps
Posts: 2842
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:50 am



Well that's a way to celebrate losing in the first round of a TV major.

Zeyes
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Zeyes » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:00 am

And duly bitten to that by that Colin nutjob:

Colin Richardson
@Colinricko
so where is your wife then? and is that all you have to show off a gsod trophy? when you have 2 x world championships 2 x premier league 1 x world matchplay 1 x champions league 1 x uk open 1 x players championship you might be able to boast about trophies. you are pathetic

-----

Price would make for an excellent forum troll.

User avatar
StevieBoy
Posts: 3342
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by StevieBoy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:18 am

I'm more concerned about the shitty pants on the floor! lol

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 25876
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:23 am

Zeyes wrote:And duly bitten to that by that Colin nutjob:

Colin Richardson
@Colinricko
so where is your wife then? and is that all you have to show off a gsod trophy? when you have 2 x world championships 2 x premier league 1 x world matchplay 1 x champions league 1 x uk open 1 x players championship you might be able to boast about trophies. you are pathetic

-----

Price would make for an excellent forum troll.
Still seething after the best part of a week ffs!
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74147
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:17 am

That Colin really is one bitter little twat.
Ffs.

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:24 am

Zeyes wrote:And duly bitten to that by that Colin nutjob:

Colin Richardson
@Colinricko
so where is your wife then? and is that all you have to show off a gsod trophy? when you have 2 x world championships 2 x premier league 1 x world matchplay 1 x champions league 1 x uk open 1 x players championship you might be able to boast about trophies. you are pathetic
All those titles only to be schooled by Krzysztof Ratajski in how to handle a game of darts.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 6561
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Tommo » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:52 am

Replying to
@Gezzyprice
Did your best to put Krzysztof off on his final throw didnt u, odious little cunt, even he was shaking his head and embarrassed for you. What happened to liking the crowd boo'ing u aswell? Your head clearly fell off tonight because of it and uve posted this video in reaction
They're all here!

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74147
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 pm

105 average, played fantastic.
Head fell off?

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Rogg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:56 am

Burton DeWitt @bsd987
Rob Cross has ended Peter Wright's reign as World #2. He is the 8th person to reach the Top 2 of the PDC Order of Merit (Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld, Michael van Gerwen, Adrian Lewis, James Wade, Gary Anderson the other 6).
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73366
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Father Rout » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Rogg wrote:Burton DeWitt @bsd987
Rob Cross has ended Peter Wright's reign as World #2. He is the 8th person to reach the Top 2 of the PDC Order of Merit (Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld, Michael van Gerwen, Adrian Lewis, James Wade, Gary Anderson the other 6).
Wonders where Cross will be in January 2020
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Fiss Plaps
Posts: 2842
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:57 pm

From yesterday:

Ian White @IanDiamondWhite
Oh well not a good day well done brendon . Stage toataly different you go from the main to stage 2 maybe we can all play on the same stage #facefits #number1 #ITV

:pointing:

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74147
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:08 pm

Deluded if he thinks he is going to get special treatment

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8158
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by The Thorn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote:From yesterday:

Ian White @IanDiamondWhite
Oh well not a good day well done brendon . Stage toataly different you go from the main to stage 2 maybe we can all play on the same stage #facefits #number1 #ITV

:pointing:
What a fucking muppet. How can a guy who just lost to Brendan fucking Dolan complain about not being on the main stage. Every fucking TV event the guy shows what a bottle job he is.

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 8682
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:08 pm

Needle -
"Little scumbag" - Oche Balboa

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], thegentle and 17 guests