The not Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
oche balboa

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by oche balboa » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:14 pm

Blimey Rogg is slacking today
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Dear god...I can't believe they give air time to Oche who is an absolute moron, He actually does think he is of some importance within the darting world!!

SolidSCB

Post by SolidSCB » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:58 pm

I detect some jealousy.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:05 pm

SolidSCB wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:58 pm I detect some jealousy.
Hardly, I have been offered interviews and always turn them down now, Oche seems to think he is some sort of authority on BDO darts and knows the players and everything that is going on when in reality he is just an idiot who second guesses most of what he posts and a lot of the time makes shit up to suit his thoughts, He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a darts venue and any player with any sense wouldn't give him the time of day.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:45 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:05 pm
Hardly, I have been offered interviews and always turn them down now, Oche seems to think he is some sort of authority on BDO darts and knows the players and everything that is going on when in reality he is just an idiot who second guesses most of what he posts and a lot of the time makes shit up to suit his thoughts, He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a darts venue and any player with any sense wouldn't give him the time of day.
HRR invited me on because he likes to interview fans who are active on Twitter. Why wont you do an interview Dave?

I've never claimed i'm an authority on BDO Darts, Just give my thoughts as i was asked. I'm no different to anyone else, why this disqualifies me from a darts venue is laughable, Dont really care if Players give me time or day. I'm not you who was hanging on to Kong like a lovesick puppy or trying to chat up Gary Robson's missus like some sad pathetic urchin. We are both nothing in darts the difference is you can't accept the fact

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:55 pm

oche balboa wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:45 pm
HRR invited me on because he likes to interview fans who are active on Twitter. Why wont you do an interview Dave?

I've never claimed i'm an authority on BDO Darts, Just give my thoughts as i was asked. I'm no different to anyone else, why this disqualifies me from a darts venue is laughable, Dont really care if Players give me time or day. I'm not you who was hanging on to Kong like a lovesick puppy or trying to chat up Gary Jobson's missus like some sad pathetic urchin. We are both nothing in darts the difference is you can't accept the fact
Except Oche....I actually play Darts, Know a lot of players and don't feel the need to go begging to folk to interview me just to gain attention and feel in some way relevant within the sport.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:57 pm

Oh and think you forgot to bring Uncle Pauly and Mick to your interview.

SolidSCB

Post by SolidSCB » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Thousands of people in this country play darts at your level or higher, and no one has heard of them or wants to see an interview from them either.

Furiously typing about how good you are into a vacuum and getting a few people chiming in to take the piss and stick the boot in doesn't make you any more noteworthy than Steve who plays Thursday league down the local.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:05 pm

SolidSCB wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:03 pm Thousands of people in this country play darts at your level or higher, and no one has heard of them or wants to see an interview from them either.

Furiously typing about how good you are into a vacuum and getting a few people chiming in to take the piss and stick the boot in doesn't make you any more noteworthy than Steve who plays Thursday league down the local.
There is a lot of built up jealousy in your postings.

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:16 pm

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:19 pm

And this is the reason why he turns interview requests down, because anyone who wants to interview him is only doing it to take the piss Image
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:47 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:19 pm
And this is the reason why he turns interview requests down, because anyone who wants to interview him is only doing it to take the piss Image
Well if you remember rightly...He made the interview up and was slated by loads of folk afterwards for doing it then done a vanishing act from over the road, End of the day, Dartiod made himself look a twat.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:51 pm

<<<<crap deleted that had nothing to do with what I was posting.>>>
oops wrong quoted material. Stupid fucking amateur poster, as bad as the useless flids that call themselves darting journalist.
Last edited by cannibal on Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:52 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:08 pm
OK here is a guy Derrick who is the man behind High Roller Radio who is an amateur who started blogging and podcasting on poker, and learned how to do a very good job on putting out a pretty well produced product. He knew nothing about web design or podcasting when he started. Readily admits his dart knowledge is pretty shallow but still his dart stuff is well done production wise. Ok apart from interviewing a nobody fan like Oche, I still have to admit his interview style is good, it flows, back and forth is good with his guests. Asks questions by laying out a little back info to questions then lets the guests speak. Seems to have some kind of plan and direction with questions. Could ask a few follow up questions here and there but overall not bad. Live Darts does good interviews but I think often times they let the quests talk too long and lack a bit of nice flow from topic to topic, but again one of the better listens in the dart world of shitty dart journalist.

High Roller Radio host Derrick does has the distinct advantage that he has what I consider to be a good voice and a natural cadence and doesn't take himself too seriously.
https://www.toronto.com/news-story/4194 ... res-story/
We Desire Information.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:55 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:55 pm
oche balboa wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:45 pm

I've never claimed i'm an authority on BDO Darts, Just give my thoughts as i was asked. I'm no different to anyone else, why this disqualifies me from a darts venue is laughable, Dont really care if Players give me time or day. I'm not you who was hanging on to Kong like a lovesick puppy or trying to chat up Gary Jobson's missus like some sad pathetic urchin. We are both nothing in darts the difference is you can't accept the fact
Except Oche....I actually play Darts, Know a lot of players and don't feel the need to go begging to folk to interview me just to gain attention and feel in some way relevant within the sport.
Well you attempt to play Darts. I didn’t beg I was asked. You really come across as a silly bitter twonk

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:06 pm

fair play to Oche for doing the interview asked and granted ok. But come on; people here pretty much know all the stuff Oche is putting out there this kind of material is geared toward an audience that knows most of this stuff so it really is rehashed news that isn't adding anything unique. Oche and other "fans" may have inside info (or not) but the social media and amateur journalist should be using that info or rumors better in talking about darts. Doing a little follow up on rumors or inside info would go along way towards developing some real darting news stories that are interesting. But that would require actual work and getting on the blower and putting darting cunts on the spot with questions. End of the day people are people and they all want their five minutes of fame and regardless of their station love to talk about themselves and their opinions. That is used by journalist all the time to get info and write interesting news and stories.
We Desire Information.

SolidSCB

Post by SolidSCB » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:15 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:05 pm
SolidSCB wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:03 pm Thousands of people in this country play darts at your level or higher, and no one has heard of them or wants to see an interview from them either.

There is a lot of built up jealousy in your postings.
I won't lie. I'm massively jealous of your creative writing. If you applied yourself you'd make more than JK Rowling in the field of fiction.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:03 pm

DBG vs Ian Jones was better than Taylor vs RVB!
DARTOID: But many others really, really slag you off. I’ve read comment on a forty-two dart leg you supposedly threw at a tournament in July. You call yourself a professional but honestly – how many times have you seen one of the PDC’s top players take forty-two darts to finish a leg?

BOY: Get your facts straight for one – I threw thirty-nine darts in that leg, eighteen of them at double one and I seem to remember the following legs I won with ease for a 3-1 win.

Any player who says that they have never played a leg of darts where they just couldn’t find the double is talking crap. It happens to us all but I showed character to put that leg out of my mind and blitz the next two legs and win. Funny that was not mentioned!! I had one very scrappy leg… in which I had six visits (eighteen darts) at double one and just couldn’t hit it. The other two legs in that match I won with ease even finishing fifty-four with two doubles the following leg after missing the double one, then was beaten by Ian Jones with every leg inside fifteen darts. Funny (people) fail to mention that or my performance on the Saturday!!
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Spot the error time. The PDC having some problems with their cut out and keep sweepstake. Still, at least they got round to doing one... :?

not a girl

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Aye, Wright isnt Scottish.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016