The not Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
thegentle

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by thegentle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:12 am

In all seriousness, it does show that MvG can dip, but that non-bipolar opponents often can't take advantage. It also hints that Cross has a pretty darn good A game, it's just a shame about his B/C games

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:18 pm

Although Cross' problem has been more that he keeps running into opponents who are unpacking their A+ game especially for him. IMHO that's partly just bad luck and we'll see him catch the necessary breaks with a draw sooner or later this year.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:40 am

I'd forgotten about the Hearns' biggest fan. He seems a lot more chilled nowadays.

Colin Richardson @Colinricko
The pockets are getting bigger. The ones at the Welsh open and the world grand prix were like buckets. Its a typical barry hearn trick he has done the same in darts by making the trebles bigger

And as for darts the pdc use non regulation unicorn boards whilst the bdo use proper winmau boards. I have one of each and the difference is clear to see when placed side by side. Not only is the unicorn board bigger but the trebles on them are huge. Its a typical hearn stunt.

Did you see the grand prix and Welsh open? Balls were hitting the cushion about a foot away from the pockets and still going in.
not a girl

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:27 am

Colin Richardson‏@Colinricko
Well it would be impossible for all players to win all matches. And what exactly has hearn done for darts? Darts was already on the rise and popular well before hearn jumped on the bandwagon to line his own pockets.
I am fairly indifferent to Barry Hearn. But aye, give the man a bit of credit ffs.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:10 am

Rogg wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:40 am I'd forgotten about the Hearns' biggest fan. He seems a lot more chilled nowadays.

The pockets are getting bigger. The ones at the Welsh open and the world grand prix were like buckets. Its a typical barry hearn trick he has done the same in darts by making the trebles bigger

And as for darts the pdc use non regulation unicorn boards whilst the bdo use proper winmau boards. I have one of each and the difference is clear to see when placed side by side. Not only is the unicorn board bigger but the trebles on them are huge. Its a typical hearn stunt.

Did you see the grand prix and Welsh open? Balls were hitting the cushion about a foot away from the pockets and still going in.
Wolves fan, so naturally he's an absolute wrong 'un

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:04 pm

Glen Durrant @Duzza180 Feb 28
You are putting in the miles this year Skip. Barnsley and Wigan have been a godsend for me

Scott Mitchell @scottydogdart
Dutch, Devon away, Scotland, Slovakia, Emerates last night to watch AFCB get pumped 5-1 in a vip box, Skegness tomorrow, Bournemouth for county an Post Office Darts presentation Sunday. Im saying thank god for selsey twice a year champ !!!!

Come on.
not a girl

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Rogg wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:04 pm Glen Durrant @Duzza180 Feb 28
You are putting in the miles this year Skip. Barnsley and Wigan have been a godsend for me

Scott Mitchell @scottydogdart
Dutch, Devon away, Scotland, Slovakia, Emerates last night to watch AFCB get pumped 5-1 in a vip box, Skegness tomorrow, Bournemouth for county an Post Office Darts presentation Sunday. Im saying thank god for selsey twice a year champ !!!!

Come on.
All within two hours of Bransgore for Shitty Dog.
2020 World Grand Prix Lucky Dip winner!
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner!

Both as valuable as the Lakeside piss pot!

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Rogg wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:40 am I'd forgotten about the Hearns' biggest fan. He seems a lot more chilled nowadays.

Deary me

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:25 pm

Oh dear.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:26 pm

Does that show he actually cares?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:03 pm

M H wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:26 pm Does that show he actually cares?
It at least shows the penny has actually dropped. He knows he shouldn't have fucked off all those floor events & the Euro Tour years back.

Gidra

Post by Gidra » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:04 pm

M H wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:26 pm Does that show he actually cares?
it shows that he is only one

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:12 am

PDC Darts Fanatic 🎯‏ @PDCFanatic180
@Wayne501Mardle can you see darts tournaments, whether it PL, WC or WM, provide earpieces for the audience to have the option of listening to the commentary in the future like they do for snooker?? 🎯🎯🎯

Mark & Zoëy #BullyInSpace #SupportWorldDarts @SupportPDC
That was suggested over at the BDO by 24/7 media. I remember Adrian Battersby wanting that in 2014. A small earpiece device on sale at events to link direct to comms so u got a live show but with tv comms. Never happened tho. Maybe PDC will try it. I like it but it’ll be hard

Matthew Porter @MattPorter_PDC
We tried it a few years back at Ally Pally but it wasn't popular - may well be just too noisy!
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:27 am

I'd forgotten all about oche. Pleased to find him still on form.

Oche Balboa @OcheBalboa1
I think it’s the worst performance from the Riley’s qualifiers ever. Strangely theirs no talk of getting rid (they shouldn’t imo) people were quick to say #bdo players should be got rid of at the GSOD despite one getting to the last 8 #pdc #darts
not a girl

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:27 am I'd forgotten all about oche. Pleased to find him still on form.

Oche Balboa @OcheBalboa1
I think it’s the worst performance from the Riley’s qualifiers ever. Strangely theirs no talk of getting rid (they shouldn’t imo) people were quick to say #bdo players should be got rid of at the GSOD despite one getting to the last 8 #pdc #darts
Oche could turn a discussion on green gates into a discussion about the BDO.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:18 pm

Who knows....

Who cares.....

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:09 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Any luck, Colin?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Gidra

Post by Gidra » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:21 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:09 pm
sennafan24 wrote:
Any luck, Colin?
He must be happy.
He exposed evil pdc scheme and Hearn had no other option then to tell Price to loose so they could cover their tracks.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:56 pm

Gidra wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:21 pmHe must be happy.
He exposed evil pdc scheme and Hearn had no other option then to tell Price to loose so they could cover their tracks.
Ha.

He is the least relaxed person on earth. I don't think there's even a mushroom at the bottom of it all.
not a girl

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:59 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Gidra wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:21 pmHe must be happy.
Ha.

He is the least relaxed person on earth. I don't think there's even a mushroom at the bottom of it all.
He goes after the Hearns for everything, darts being involved seems mostly incidental - just watches "their" sports to find new reasons to hate them. I genuinely think he's a bit of a disturbed person with unhealthy levels of obsession.