The not Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
cannibal

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by cannibal » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Part looking for crumbs from the PDC table, think he has spent too much time with the North American players. Surprised he has hung around this long he has been crap for a few years now. The results speak for themselves, the piss poor standard he throws just cements the argument.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:55 pm

The only part (no pun intended) that I can sympathize with is "Maybe if I knew the options at the start of the year..." On the other hand, compared to what he (and everybody else, mind) did know at the start of the year, his options have improved massively now anyway - twice as many Pro Tour qualifiers, and a Canadian spot guaranteed. Sure he'd have had even more room for planning if all that had been known 6 months ago, but gift horses and all that.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Changing the subject completely, Uncle Des has been up a big ladder...

Andy Scott @andy_c_scott 59m
Can’t beat an advert in the Main Street! #LoveTheDarts

not a girl

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Zeyes wrote:The only part (no pun intended) that I can sympathize with is "Maybe if I knew the options at the start of the year..." On the other hand, compared to what he (and everybody else, mind) did know at the start of the year, his options have improved massively now anyway - twice as many Pro Tour qualifiers, and a Canadian spot guaranteed. Sure he'd have had even more room for planning if all that had been known 6 months ago, but gift horses and all that.
Agreed. OTOH this has been rumored for a few months now. Mrs Butler hinted at that on FB. Part decided not to participate in CDC events from the start of this year, he rejected a their card. I would suspect that Part is better connected than Mrs Butler into the rumor mill.

The PDC does seriously need to get WC criteria laid out faster.
We Desire Information.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Don't remember seeing this before, from January. Good old Dyson.

Dyson Parody @dysonparody180
Scott Mitchell when going to retrieve his darts

Darran "Hardcore" Laker @HardcoreDarts
He is bang out of order, doesn't even walk away from the oche. Virtually walks on it
not a girl

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:24 pm

Well I think Mitchell would be able to get through a fucking Gibraltar home qualifier
Parody the useless cunt better not talk
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:37 pm

The Thorn wrote:Well I think Mitchell would be able to get through a fucking Gibraltar home qualifier
No chance.

Gibraltar is way too far from his house.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:45 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
The Thorn wrote:Well I think Mitchell would be able to get through a fucking Gibraltar home qualifier
No chance.

Definitely wouldn't go to Gibraltar
Jersey yes, cos of the cows

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:09 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
No chance.

Definitely wouldn't go to Gibraltar
Jersey yes, cos of the cows
Will he be tweeting Bournemouth FC and Poole Pirates about this?
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:39 pm

Bummer about butler's heart attack.
hope for his best.

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 pm

too bad about part and other Canadians who, after supporting the cdc for years, opted out of getting a tour card this season... an "if they only knew situation" and since they are going by only this year's race instead of the 2 year Oom,
that's gotta hurt.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:55 am

Jeff Smith more than likely would have spent his money and time going to CDC instead of CT if this was laid out at the start of the year. Not much hope for him in the PDC anyways as he is now playing soft tip shit.
We Desire Information.

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:41 pm

By the way, is it just me or is there less buzz about the LV Darts Masters / North American Championship among US/Can players than there was last year?

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Zeyes wrote:By the way, is it just me or is there less buzz about the LV Darts Masters / North American Championship among US/Can players than there was last year?
Lot less. Next to norhing from Charles of Red Eye Rhino/Utg, not even sure if he is involved this year. I'm not on FB as much as I use to be but don't see much about it in the darts discussion group which is dominated by soft tip now.

The one thing I noticed was the banner Ad on dart connect and they ran that last year.
We Desire Information.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:07 pm

"Our pal from cork?"

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Very pleased for De Decker, seems to have fallen off a cliff lately
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:12 pm

And who is the "builder mate" they speak of?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Mason says "How sad.." what is really sad is a professional commentator in the sport actually takes the time to worry and respond to some darts fan opinion again and again and again....you just give him validity. I think it is hysterical that Mason and other darting celebs that are morons like Mason do this over and over, feeding the trolls. Several years now these idiots have been reacting to JC and they still haven't learned. I think it is a testament to how unimportant Mason is that he actually has time and thinks its valuable to use twitter to promote himself by giving credibility to someone who is just some fan of darts. oh wait........more people read JC column than read Masons load of shit on twitter, youtube, and on the dartforums.

How many times has Hearn or Mardle or any PDC person responded to anything JC has said?

Keep up the good work JC, funny as fuck.
We Desire Information.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:01 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:And who is the "builder mate" they speak of?
I think it might be someone he was arguing with on Twitter the other day. I did notice that he'd been blocked someone after a few animated exchanges.

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:51 pm

cannibal wrote:
Zeyes wrote:By the way, is it just me or is there less buzz about the LV Darts Masters / North American Championship among US/Can players than there was last year?
Lot less. Next to norhing from Charles of Red Eye Rhino/Utg, not even sure if he is involved this year. I'm not on FB as much as I use to be but don't see much about it in the darts discussion group which is dominated by soft tip now.

The one thing I noticed was the banner Ad on dart connect and they ran that last year.
What happened? Is it just that no North Americans have done much of late in steel tip as opposed to a few years ago?