The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:45 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9284 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 465  Next
 My Blog, more viewers than bdo darts gets, not sponsored 
Author Message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
http://justincredibledarts.blogspot.ie/

:D :D

lovely to see spineless get beat today also with his 78 average :lol: :lol:

duzza who destroyed the spineless one, also disposed of kong too :lol:

_________________
Image


Last edited by Justin Credible on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Posts: 6962
Location: Banana Republic.
78 average!

He wouldn't even win the Darts Forum.com open with an average like that.

_________________
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'


Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Posts: 23094
Maybe we should send him an invite.


Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Posts: 6962
Location: Banana Republic.
D & B wrote:
Maybe we should send him an invite.


Would he even make the semi finals?
Enough of us jobbers in these comps already.

_________________
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'


Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 pm
Posts: 1162
Must say I enjoyed that found it quite funny as well


Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:19 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12181
Kim Huybrechts the stroke victim. :lol:


Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:39 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm
Posts: 2260
nice blog gaz, enjoyed it . now dont u fuck off and stop posting ya wee fecker :lol:


Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:05 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
What a fanstastic day of sport so far.

Lewis Hamilton going out in the grandprix
Groper getting beaten and beaten by an Irishman
and the scouse gits getting humped at home by united.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:31 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Posts: 6200
Justin Credible wrote:
What a fanstastic day of sport so far.

Lewis Hamilton going out in the grandprix
Groper getting beaten and beaten by an Irishman
and the scouse gits getting humped at home by united.



Same bloke that was to boring to watch yesterday eh!!! :pointing:

_________________
http://irishnationaldartsorg.weebly.com/darting-pubs-of-ireland.html


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Dicie wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
What a fanstastic day of sport so far.

Lewis Hamilton going out in the grandprix
Groper getting beaten and beaten by an Irishman
and the scouse gits getting humped at home by united.



Same bloke that was to boring to watch yesterday eh!!! :pointing:



its possible to be both irish and boring.

you being a prime example :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Posts: 6200
Justin Credible wrote:
Dicie wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
What a fanstastic day of sport so far.

Lewis Hamilton going out in the grandprix
Groper getting beaten and beaten by an Irishman
and the scouse gits getting humped at home by united.



Same bloke that was to boring to watch yesterday eh!!! :pointing:



its possible to be both irish and boring.

you being a prime example :lol: :lol:


Hows the pride gaz? Not hurtin to much having to eat your words and return here posting.

_________________
http://irishnationaldartsorg.weebly.com/darting-pubs-of-ireland.html


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Say the guy who not only whined about trollsrus on here for ages, claimed to have reported the site, moaned about being disgusted by the content of trollsrus only to go crawling andbegging to be left back.
Where is your pride ??????

I however was not banned from here nor did I slate this site elsewhere.
I know deep down your dream of being important as a mod failed on here after you did not get your way and left in a hissyfit, but who knows maybe rout and his lapdogs will forget about how you hated trollsrus so much and make you the mod you always dreamed of being.

good luck with that...........

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Posts: 6200
Justin Credible wrote:
Say the guy who not only whined about trollsrus on here for ages, claimed to have reported the site, moaned about being disgusted by the content of trollsrus only to go crawling andbegging to be left back.
Where is your pride ??????

I however was not banned from here nor did I slate this site elsewhere.
I know deep down your dream of being important as a mod failed on here after you did not get your way and left in a hissyfit, but who knows maybe rout and his lapdogs will forget about how you hated trollsrus so much and make you the mod you always dreamed of being.

good luck with that...........



So your pride still intact then, after claiming you woudl never post here again. Ah well, as i said, good to see you back, lets hope you can stick to the rules of the site in the future.

_________________
http://irishnationaldartsorg.weebly.com/darting-pubs-of-ireland.html


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Posts: 6200
Oh by the way Gaz, best get someone to check the spelling and punctuation of that blog pal, it looks like something oche typed up with his feet.

_________________
http://irishnationaldartsorg.weebly.com/darting-pubs-of-ireland.html


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Can see why you failed miserably as a mod here.

What rules did I break........take you time and get back to me, or maybe you just wanted to ban others for the simple reason you had no reason but spite cos you did not like what certain peoples opinions were.
Thankfully you did not get your childish demands and went off sulking in a strop to the site you previously slated for weeks.
as for me, well I will continue to do whatever I like as always and you wont have a single say in it, as you have fuckall say on here.

But you continue keeping up your arguing on every thread I post in, as no doubt you will claim your posts are beneficial to the site.I am off to update my blog.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Posts: 6200
Justin Credible wrote:
Can see why you failed miserably as a mod here.

What rules did I break........take you time and get back to me, or maybe you just wanted to ban others for the simple reason you had no reason but spite cos you did not like what certain peoples opinions were.
Thankfully you did not get your childish demands and went off sulking in a strop to the site you previously slated for weeks.
as for me, well I will continue to do whatever I like as always and you wont have a single say in it, as you have fuckall say on here.

But you continue keeping up your arguing on every thread I post in, as no doubt you will claim your posts are beneficial to the site.I am off to update my blog.



Try and make it readable this time gaz, looked like a dyslexics gathering the last few attempts

_________________
http://irishnationaldartsorg.weebly.com/darting-pubs-of-ireland.html


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
maybe i should hire you as a mod :lol:

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Posts: 6200
Justin Credible wrote:
maybe i should hire you as a mod :lol:


Nah, you could hire Lee hayes as spell checker thou. He would make a better job of it than you

_________________
http://irishnationaldartsorg.weebly.com/darting-pubs-of-ireland.html


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:41 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Spelling mistakes ??

Thats what you find fault with...oh dear.

Tell ya what, find these spelling mistakes then Professor and post them here.......you got an hour....chop chop

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:47 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Posts: 6200
Justin Credible wrote:
Spelling mistakes ??

Thats what you find fault with...oh dear.

Tell ya what, find these spelling mistakes then Professor and post them here.......you got an hour....chop chop


Why would i need an hour. Anyone that has read it knows what im talking about. Good of you to go edit it thou in the last 4 minutes. Good lad, when i say jump, you just ask how high.

_________________
http://irishnationaldartsorg.weebly.com/darting-pubs-of-ireland.html


Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9284 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 465  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dicie, Mabbsy, Safc, The Thorn and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.