Bunting switches to the PDC

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: Bunting switches to the PDC

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:57 am

Routs beauty on feb 11th 2014
Rout wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Rout wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Rout wrote: Think about that and tell me whether my statement that there are definitely only 2 or 3 players better in the world than Bunting right now.
It is absolutely impossible to prove one way or the other.
So we are in agreement.

And your comparison to Ian White really doesn't need me to comment on it at all. The stupidity of it speaks for itself.
No, we are not in agreement. You think talking about Bunting as a top 16 PDC player is an 'insult'. I see it as a completely fair assessment of his ability at this stage. No doubt a couple of years ago you'd have been describing Mark Webster being labelled a top 16 PDC player as an 'insult'. The quality of the fields at Lakeside and the World Masters is not of sufficient quality or depth to form a competent judgement. And one pro tour win is woefully short. You were engaging in hyperbole based on not very much. As for Ian White - why is that stupid? It is quite easy to guage the standard at which someone performs consistently if you pay attention. Ian White, right now, is every bit as good a player as Bunting - the Lakeside and Masters wins in fairly sub standard fields are blinding you to the reality.
I've watched Bunting tear apart fields in opens that contain many top PDC (and other top BDO players). I don't need you to tell me about the respective qualities of the Lakeside fields versus masters fields to tell me how good the guy is. I think if you understand the game you can realise how good he is.

So I don't need to keep labouring the same point. If you think Ian White and Stephen Bunting are on a par, you carry on pal. Set a reminder, and in two years time, lets revisit this thread and see which of the two of us looks utterly ridiculous.

priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

=================================================

Rout wrote:
Bunting is a world away from being in the same class as MVG and Taylor. I think Lewis has enough experience to put him slightly ahead of Bunty, despite some questionable recent form. After that, I can't see how you can look at these lads above and question what I am saying about how there are only 3 players in the world definitely better than Bunting right now.
Yes The same adrian lewis that had already won 2 world titles

oh dear

Thaddeus Griffin

Post by Thaddeus Griffin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:22 am

I expect it's got something to do with unofficial unregulated boards, or the historic Lakeshite stage, or not being able to jizz into a mouldy old maroon blazer.

Anything but the fact that the top end of the BDO is not light years behind the professional game.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:54 am

How many players have to switch and fail to make an impact before these cunts realise that run away success in the BDO doesn't mean a sack of shit to the top end of thePDC?

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:56 am

Forgot to add that Rout is priceless.

The man who will never admit he is wrong, even when his own comments are quoted to him in black and white.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:02 pm

he will just deny making them....even when they are quoted back

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:29 pm

I am sick of people making up lies about Rout. He never made any of these claims. Oche was just messing about by changing his post. Anyone who claims otherwise is just living in the real world.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"