Random Dart Stuff

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73366
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Father Rout » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Our care in the community project appears to have escaped!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 8682
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 pm

Father Rout wrote:Our care in the community project appears to have escaped!
Aye, Beppe has been quiet all week.
"Little scumbag" - Oche Balboa

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Rogg » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:31 pm

I see that The Hammer has been given a finder masters wildcard.
https://dartsnews.com/hamilton-receives ... therlands/
It gives me great pleasure to share this information, I will be in Holland in December for the Finder Masters! Overwhelmed with emotion!! Absolute privilege, can’t wait to be there!
:shock:
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8158
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by The Thorn » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Should be all wildcards. Wolfie, Fordham, Hankey, O'Shea and Newton

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Rogg » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:16 pm

The Thorn wrote:Should be all wildcards. Wolfie, Fordham, Hankey, O'Shea and Newton
Why not indeed! Get some Dutchies in though, Pieter Van der Hoogelploppen and Jobber van der Scheitendarts sound available but Ziggy van Piss is dead I heard.

One hopes it's still 5k euros to the winner as per 1896.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

Zeyes
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Zeyes » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Hamilton getting into all the events which might not be happening another time, lol.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74147
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Randall » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:18 pm

Rogg wrote:I see that The Hammer has been given a finder masters wildcard.
https://dartsnews.com/hamilton-receives ... therlands/
It gives me great pleasure to share this information, I will be in Holland in December for the Finder Masters! Overwhelmed with emotion!! Absolute privilege, can’t wait to be there!
:shock:
He is taking the piss surely

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8158
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by The Thorn » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:09 pm



Live Darts Iceland is streaming the Nordic qualifier for ET1, if you're tired of the Masters crap

Zeyes
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Zeyes » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:13 pm

The Thorn wrote:

Live Darts Iceland is streaming the Nordic qualifier for ET1, if you're tired of the Masters crap
Even oche's Twitter buddy Dougan appears to have opted for that:

Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Rogg » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Randall wrote:
Rogg wrote:I see that The Hammer has been given a finder masters wildcard.
https://dartsnews.com/hamilton-receives ... therlands/
It gives me great pleasure to share this information, I will be in Holland in December for the Finder Masters! Overwhelmed with emotion!! Absolute privilege, can’t wait to be there!
:shock:
He is taking the piss surely
FcLoylaty and Daniel Day join Hammer in receiving wildcards. Oh my.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8158
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by The Thorn » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:02 pm

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/10/19/new- ... e-launched

New PDC TV site launched. Presumable this is the new streaming partner they have been talking about for months. Hopefully they will sort it out, the service has been shocking recently.

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 1110
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Captain Hobo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:52 pm

The Thorn wrote:https://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/10/19/new- ... e-launched

New PDC TV site launched. Presumable this is the new streaming partner they have been talking about for months. Hopefully they will sort it out, the service has been shocking recently.
Looks good on the Archive so far. Hopefully the live streaming will be much better than before.

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Rogg » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Captain Hobo wrote:
The Thorn wrote:https://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/10/19/new- ... e-launched

New PDC TV site launched. Presumable this is the new streaming partner they have been talking about for months. Hopefully they will sort it out, the service has been shocking recently.
Looks good on the Archive so far. Hopefully the live streaming will be much better than before.
Matt Porter has been tweeting about this development for a very long time. He believes this is the one that cracked it.

I'll wait a little while longer to see how it goes but £50 for 13 Euro Tours and 30 Players Championships is just silly money, works out at 10p/hour apparently. Take it off me.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8158
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by The Thorn » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:00 pm

I'll probably still be a cheap prick and watch on free streams lol. Fair play though if they sort it out.

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Rogg » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Apparently there will be some mechanism in place where you can claim a free month or such for the failings of the previous system. So if you are seething, keep an eye on Matt Porter's twatter. He's good with complaints. Until.


Image
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73366
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Father Rout » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Just had a look and not sure they have it right yet. Signed in and can't watch the videos but will see how it goes tomorrow
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
StevieBoy
Posts: 3342
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by StevieBoy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Father Rout wrote:Just had a look and not sure they have it right yet. Signed in and can't watch the videos but will see how it goes tomorrow
Just tried it, for some had to reset my password. Picture Quality looks good though. As you say the real test will be tomorrow!

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73366
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Father Rout » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Had to reset my password and is no good on Windows Explorer. Bloody good on Chrome and all set up for the two boards tomorrow
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 25876
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:11 pm

We found the one person in the world who still uses IE, folks!!!
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74147
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Randall » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:20 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:We found the one person in the world who still uses IE, folks!!!
And it's not me!

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 17 guests