Random Dart Stuff

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:46 pm

MVG (120.86) 0 (7) 4 (133.60) Peter Wright

Peter Wright produced some of the greatest darts ever seen to whitewash world champion Michael van Gerwen in the final of the Spectre Cheltenham Darts Masters at Cheltenham Racecourse on Friday evening.

Snakebite averaged an astonishing 133.60 to dismantle Van Gerwen 4-0 in a star-studded exhibition event, despite ‘The Green Machine’ averaging an incredible 120.86 himself! Nevertheless, Van Gerwen was helpless against Wright’s brilliance.
The Scottish star landed five maximums inside four legs; whilst he also registered four 140+s and three tons. Wright converted a majestic 140 checkout en route to victory and conjured up a sublime 10-dart leg to stun the world number one.

Although this wasn’t a competitive event, Wright’s average nearly usurped Kyle Anderson’s world-record average which was recorded in a Players Championship event back in April 2015. ‘The Original’ averaged 134.84 in dismantling Terry Jenkins 6-1; using just 77 darts to seal victory.
This isn’t the only time Van Gerwen has been on the receiving end of a record-breaking whitewash. Michael Smith previously averaged 132.50 over three legs in defeating MvG in a PDC Youth event. However, ‘Mighty Mike’ turned the tables last year; thrashing Smith 7-1 in the Premier League with a world-record televised average of 123.40.

Although Wright’s spectacular triumph only consisted of four legs, it is still a remarkable accomplishment. He performed superbly throughout the evening, averaging almost 120 in defeating former World-Youth champion Arron Monk, before whitewashing 16-time world champion Phil Taylor in the semi-finals.
Cheltenham Masters Final:

Snakebite has been in the form of his career over recent months. He won three of the six UK Open qualifiers hosted in Wigan over the last fortnight; subsequently topping the UK Open Order of Merit. The world number three also ended his 16-match losing streak against Van Gerwen on the way to winning his second of those titles in Wigan.
Additionally, just twenty-four hours prior to his Cheltenham heroics, Wright defeated his compatriot and two-time world champion Gary Anderson in a pulsating Premier League tussle. Peter prevailed 7-5 with a 109.48 average, after recording four ton-plus checkouts in the opening six legs of the contest. What next for the sensational Snakebite?

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Toy boards, etc etc

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:49 am

That Murpheh fella with the ACCENT and Nicho have put their podcast on hold for a while. Catching up with it recently so you don't have to, this was Nicholson on the BBC Champions League:
'IMG Productions who did it for the BBC did a sensational job... I think their previous experience with Lakeside definitely helped, but there's one thing you've got to know. The look on Jason Mohammad's face, the look on all the production staff's face when they first saw a PDC event on a Saturday night sell out in Wales, they were like cats in headlights as if it to say: 'is this what we've been missing all these years?''
yes, yes it is
not a girl

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:54 am

that wont go down well with some

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:01 pm

The poor lambs. I wonder if he said that before or after he knew would be doing Lakeside on Channel 4. :)

Still amused by Mason posting 'giant board lol' on twatter when Hankey's 180 record(?) was broken by Anderson in the World final, compared to his gasp of admiration and saying 'staggering' when the same subject came up during the PDC Masters. Make your mind up.
Last edited by Rogg on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not a girl

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:02 pm

But, but....i thought BDO especially Lakeside had all the excitement and electricity of the PDC events, just better behaved fans. I thought the only thing needed according to mushrooms was better production and presenting.

What is that old adage, something about pigs, pearls, or is it sows ears and silk purses. Both apply.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Rogg wrote:The poor lambs. I wonder if he said that before or after he knew would be doing Lakeshite on Channel 4. :)

Still amused by Mason posting 'giant board lol' on twatter when Hankey's 180 record(?) was broken by Anderson in the World final, compared to his gasp of admiration and saying 'staggering' when the same subject came up during the PDC Masters. Make your mind up.

Fuck mason the scum bag, benefit fraud , hammer carrying ex con cunt.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Whores will tell you whatever you want to hear. Just part of the job.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Yaaaaaaaassss!!!

http://www.lakesidesurrey.co.uk/eventde ... -Brown-160

As an aside, I see Lakeside is holding a Modus exhibition next month. All VIP tickets sold out and not many others left. Meanwhile their Lakeside charity evening feature BDO-only stars struggled to sell 200. Cant for the life of me think why....
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:17 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Yaaaaaaaassss!!!

http://www.lakesidesurrey.co.uk/eventde ... -Brown-160

As an aside, I see Lakeshite is holding a Modus exhibition next month. All VIP tickets sold out and not many others left. Meanwhile their Lakeshite charity evening feature BDO-only stars struggled to sell 200. Cant for the life of me think why....
A proper venue would put on wine waitresses for the 45 minutes he's on the stage
Out of respect for our star, the bars will close during his performance.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Ha, I noticed that. And yeah you don't get very long on stage with him from what I have heard. No value for money at all.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:38 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Ha, I noticed that. And yeah you don't get very long on stage with him from what I have heard. No value for money at all.
A usual comic turn in a venue like that is 45 minutes with 5 to follow when the crowd brings him back
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Chubby used to be funny 20-30 years ago before vulgarity and saying cunt became mainstream.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 pm

cannibal wrote:Whores will tell you whatever you want to hear. Just part of the job.
Good post....

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 pm

cannibal wrote:Whores will tell you whatever you want to hear. Just part of the job.
One told me I had a massive cock. Said it was the best she'd ever had.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:59 pm

The Shank wrote:
One told me I had a massive cock. Said it was the best he'd ever had.
:shock:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:44 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

ITG

Post by ITG » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:42 pm

Apparently Hashimoto is dead

https://www.facebook.com/okayamado/

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:55 pm

his wiki page says he is 40 years old...no mention of his death (yet)

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Cant have been old.

EDIT - 40 then.