Random Dart Stuff

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
cannibal

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by cannibal » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Fucking hell with trendy shits using bespoke as if just the use of the word makes them sound as if they are doing something valuable or cutting edge. End of the day another useless fuck commenting on darts that most likely doesn't know shit on darts. Better entertainment in bigworm blasting his dart doll into space, and his missus talking about their post coitus conversation on darts.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:08 pm

The one where his two eternal arse-lickers get hoofed under the same bus as MVG and Kimmy by the Lord Protector of Keeping Yourself to Yourself on a Darts Stage. Well well. And howling.

not a girl

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm

cannibal wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:10 pm Fucking hell with trendy shits using bespoke as if just the use of the word makes them sound as if they are doing something valuable or cutting edge. End of the day another useless fuck commenting on darts that most likely doesn't know shit on darts. Better entertainment in bigworm blasting his dart doll into space, and his missus talking about their post coitus conversation on darts.
Calm down fella you are just a pound shop gazmong
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:59 am

oche balboa wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm
cannibal wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:10 pm Fucking hell with trendy shits using bespoke as if just the use of the word makes them sound as if they are doing something valuable or cutting edge. End of the day another useless fuck commenting on darts that most likely doesn't know shit on darts. Better entertainment in bigworm blasting his dart doll into space, and his missus talking about their post coitus conversation on darts.
Calm down fella you are just a pound shop gazmong
Seriously that is the best you got you fucking Brummie Git. I have more years teaching and consulting in the realm of business than you have eating crayons or licking your club foot.
We Desire Information.

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:24 am

Rogg wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:01 pm The cropped thumbnail I saw for this was quite unfortunate but never mind, a new website!

it's not really a new website for me, just a spiffed up name change from "Fire Rod Harrington".
the guy blogs some darn good stuff and statistics
As usual, with opinions, keep some grains of salt around, just in case.
Rod has been my least favorite talker for years.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 am

skweezit wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:24 am
Rogg wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:01 pm The cropped thumbnail I saw for this was quite unfortunate but never mind, a new website!

it's not really a new website for me, just a spiffed up name change from "Fire Rod Harrington".
That's a different one btw, the site you mean is:
http://www.tungstenanalysis.com/?m=1
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:32 am

"A website for darts fan", just the one?
They're all here!

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:12 am

Tommo wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:32 am "A website for darts fan", just the one?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:07 pm

Some great stuff on Carls site
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:26 pm

oche balboa wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:07 pm Some great stuff on Carls site
Slurp!

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:32 pm

The Thorn wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 am
skweezit wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:24 am

That's a different one btw, the site you mean is:
http://www.tungstenanalysis.com/?m=1
oh, you're right, thorn. I see that now.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:54 pm

I was wrong darting analist isn't a another useless cunt, and actually probably one of the better "blogs" bespoked or unspoked. Certainly far more original and useful than the nazi pete website that just rips off other peoples work without credit. Maybe plagiarism like bespoking the shit out of things is the thing to do in Europe.
Thanks Rogg for reminding of tungsten analysis, as I hadn't kept up on that one for some reason or other.
We Desire Information.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:40 pm

cannibal wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:54 pm I was wrong darting analist isn't a another useless cunt, and actually probably one of the better "blogs" bespoked or unspoked. Certainly far more original and useful than the nazi pete website that just rips off other peoples work without credit. Maybe plagiarism like bespoking the shit out of things is the thing to do in Europe.
Thanks Rogg for reminding of tungsten analysis, as I hadn't kept up on that one for some reason or other.
That's what qualifies you as a journalist these days.
Quote a tweet and then write about it.
Not just darts. All the newspapers are at it.

mad jock

Post by mad jock » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 am

Think i will stick with JC :D

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 pm

CDC promo piece on the PDC site: https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/02/13/pdc- ... an-circuit
The Championship Darts Corporation have also introduced Evolution (age 10-23) and Junior (age 10-17) Tours to provide playing opportunities for young players across north America.

Qualifiers will progress to compete in the PDC Unicorn World Youth Championship later this year, as well as in the Junior Darts Corporation's World Cup and Junior World Championship in Gibraltar in September.
That's nice. Now try and get them to stop playing fucking cricket.
2020 World Grand Prix Lucky Dip winner!
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner!

Both as valuable as the Lakeside piss pot!

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:25 am

enjoyed watching and rooting for soldier gates & john "the regulator (as in bad ass, not ex-lax)" jenkins win through today's cricket doubles tournie.
faced off in the finals against john part & jim long, who was in this year's pdc world's.
3rd game tiebreak was an absolute monster.
985-976.
lotta fun.

darth maple's stomach doesn't look as big in an untucked shirt.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 am

skweezit wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:25 am enjoyed watching and rooting for soldier gates & john "the regulator (as in bad ass, not ex-lax)" jenkins win through today's cricket doubles tournie.
faced off in the finals against john part & jim long, who was in this year's pdc world's.
3rd game tiebreak was an absolute monster.
985-976.
lotta fun.

darth maple's stomach doesn't look as big in an untucked shirt.
Look at the post above FFS
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Good for the CDC and serious dart players. Honestly it was only a matter of time, CDC just had to prove they can stick around long enough. And lets be honest who in the fuck else is the PDC going to work with on creating a tour in NA? There isn't anything else or anyone else. CDC still run like an after school club as no rules posted on how the whole thing works. The youth tour info same thing, who in the fuck knows who gets what when they finish where. The website is a pile of shit and no specifics on 2019 rules and payouts can be found there. Still using FB to dispense details, making it difficult to go back and find details on the timeline of how this shit is supposed to work. All this shit should have been worked out by the time the PDC made the press release because eyes will be looking to see what the CDC is all about.

CDC calling themselves the only Professional North American Tour is laughable. But I guess one can call themselves anything they want but you make your self a joke when you don't even do the little things properly. Rules, Promotions, incentive structures aren't really little things. Point is darts in America is in such a dire state that even a piss poor run thing like the CDC gets sponsors because even with poor execution the idea is good enough and the only thing going that no one else has anywhere else to go really. I don't get this fascination and pouring so much into youth tours when there is little to no interest in it from youth. They get just around a dozen players for the youth, is that really worth the money and time? Ok maybe the sponsors are ponying up the cash to make it happen but that shows how stupid they are and how they understand their market. Not at all. Just like the streaming thing, they put a shit load of money into that to get a couple hundred viewers.

After 4 years they are finally doing what they should have done and kept these events in areas that can bring in the number of players and reduce the cost to the CDC. Look if your really the only professional tour players will come to you and if they don't fuck em as they aren't serious about it then, are they?

Cricket isn't the problem, well at least not the important problem. The biggest problem is getting the best players in the same room frequently playing a high standard. The pool of talent isn't deep enough or interested enough to do it. They aren't playing frequently enough for starters. Second the pool talent is split because half the useless cunts are off playing soft tip. Soft tip is your biggest problem. There is some good potential if not outright proven talent in the soft tip game but they don't play steel enough or care to.
We Desire Information.

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:22 am

Only loosely related to darts but I couldn't think where else to post it. Raised a chuckle at least

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:43 am

thegentle wrote:Only loosely related to darts but I couldn't think where else to post it. Raised a chuckle at least
What the actual fuck?!?!
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016