The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: Only in the BDO

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Ok then, amaze me,

tell me why exactly you respect him and what he actually did to earn this so called respect

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 pm

anyone that has dedicated their life to a sport deserves respect,some people dont like him but they surely have to respect his determination to his cause . i.e. the BDO-fat racist is a term bounded about by the detractors but you have to remember martin is old school, like in the bernard manning mould, not very pc in these times but he can be funny as fuck, when i was in the lakeside he did a very entertaining warm up act and i had the pleasure of a few words with him , so on a personal level i thought he was a ok guy, more so when the money hungry cunts set up a breakaway tour that ripped the heart out of the game and split it forever Martin remained loyal to the BDO, loyalty , a rare character trait that money cant buy, plus he was a great ref back in the day, compared to callers that exist in the pdc now, they couldnt ref flies off shit
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc

LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 am

fandarts wrote:anyone that has dedicated their life to a sport deserves respect,some people dont like him but they surely have to respect his determination to his cause . i.e. the BDO-fat racist is a term bounded about by the detractors but you have to remember martin is old school, like in the bernard manning mould, not very pc in these times but he can be funny as fuck, when i was in the lakeside he did a very entertaining warm up act and i had the pleasure of a few words with him , so on a personal level i thought he was a ok guy, more so when the money hungry cunts set up a breakaway tour that ripped the heart out of the game and split it forever Martin remained loyal to the BDO, loyalty , a rare character trait that money cant buy, plus he was a great ref back in the day, compared to callers that exist in the pdc now, they couldnt ref flies off shit
first off its very easy to dedicate yourself to something that gives you a handy living on the back of others.
Secondly darts is a game not a sport.
He is called a fat racist because....wait for it....he is FAT and a RACIST.
So speaking with him at lakeside for a few seconds with an already predetermined opinion hardly warrants him a good guy.

Who exactly are these money hungry cunts in the PDC you mention? and as for Fatz, he remained loyal to his own pocket.

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 am

Justin Credible wrote:
fandarts wrote:anyone that has dedicated their life to a sport deserves respect,some people dont like him but they surely have to respect his determination to his cause . i.e. the BDO-fat racist is a term bounded about by the detractors but you have to remember martin is old school, like in the bernard manning mould, not very pc in these times but he can be funny as fuck, when i was in the lakeside he did a very entertaining warm up act and i had the pleasure of a few words with him , so on a personal level i thought he was a ok guy, more so when the money hungry cunts set up a breakaway tour that ripped the heart out of the game and split it forever Martin remained loyal to the BDO, loyalty , a rare character trait that money cant buy, plus he was a great ref back in the day, compared to callers that exist in the pdc now, they couldnt ref flies off shit
first off its very easy to dedicate yourself to something that gives you a handy living on the back of others.
Secondly darts is a game not a sport.
He is called a fat racist because....wait for it....he is FAT and a RACIST.
So speaking with him at lakeside for a few seconds with an already predetermined opinion hardly warrants him a good guy.

Who exactly are these money hungry cunts in the PDC you mention? and as for Fatz, he remained loyal to his own pocket.
a game is the x box or playstation, darts is a sport, as phil taylor said when he shot down a mp who dismissed darts as a sport, taylor retorted along the lines off" why do i have to pay so much high taxes then?"-first impressions are usually right, think about someone new you meet,you would make a conclusion within a few seconds if that person was a cock or not, in my few fleeting seconds fitz came across well, thats good enough for me-you accuse fitz of being loyal to his pocket, yet you fail to recognise that darts was split in two by people whose sole purpose was financial gain for themselves, fans like myself and many more have been denied the right of seeing a unified sport by the rebels hungry thirst for cash, so what if fitz makes a few bob from his duties?, it's a job as well as a passion and people get paid when they go to work

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 am

but you knew all about fatz before meeting him,
Still waiting to hear exactly what he ACTUALLY DONE to earn so called respect.

As for darts being a sport, get real, my father who is almost seventy is fitter than most of the players.Bunting, Henderson, kong etc are hardly athletes.Its a game, all be it a good game.

Still waiting to hear who these mysterious people are that caused the split out of greed,...............

if you ask me it was the greed of olly and his cronies and giving fuckall to the players that caused them to leave.
Have you forgotten how olly and his old cronies believed they owed no one a living ? yet they made a living of the players themselves.

So I am still waiting for who you think is responsible for the split and who these greedy people are.
I suspect you will avoid the question again.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 pm

one of the most retarded things ever witnessed in darts.................this time a plastic dog instead of the "invisible" one

[youtube][/youtube]

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Justin Credible wrote:one of the most retarded things ever witnessed in darts.................this time a plastic dog instead of the "invisible" one

[youtube][/youtube]
sports entertainment at its finest.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:27 pm

dont be ridiculous, this is the bdo, they dont do gimmicks and walk ons..

surely bdo players would not come out to stupid dances would they............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Justin Credible wrote:dont be ridiculous, this is the bdo, they dont do gimmicks and walk ons..

surely bdo players would not come out to stupid dances would they............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
Its like karaoke night at your local scumhut council estate pub.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 pm

it is what it is, its only when adams etc come along spouting their petty agenda driven bullshit that it pisses you off.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Darth Randall wrote:it is what it is, its only when adams etc come along spouting their petty agenda driven bullshit that it pisses you off.

you mean those sad fans that believe the pdc are cunts..the same people that despise the pdc and its players for they going out and making a living in darts, since the bdo and olly at the time declared they did not owe them a living ?

Fanny is obviously avoiding the question still as to who these greedy bastards are he referred to in his posts.
How dare the top players who were told they were not owed a living go and make one for themselves, how dare they get their own organisation, get tv deals, run comps, expand, increase prize money and take the game to a whole new level for them and future players......the very cheek of them.They should have stayed in the bdo with their single tournament on tv playing for pittance while olly and his fat greedy hungry cunts in blazers make a living of those who were not owed a living.

It is staggering how morons like fanny then decide the pdc players are greedy

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 pm

i really just meant the players in the bdo who claim its pure sport where as the pdc is sports entertainment when they are in reality no different.

you could relate it to the "all darters" (shudder) i suppose.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:04 pm

look at those who hate the pdc...kong, a guy kicked out for a drug offence, Rosswho lets face it would be no more than what kong was ....a jobber, the likes of spineless who hid behind excuses, tony green who wants everyone in darts and the bdo to believe the pdc dont even exist, fatz another with a huge chip on his obese shoulders.

This attitude of theirs and also the bdo fans where they get personally hurt by the success of the PDC is amazing, its like it has made them bitter , paranoid and all defensive of any success achieved by those in the PDC.
Look at how barney and his wife were treated after he left, plus countless others, how tommy cox was treated like dirt by the bdo in the documentary blood on the carpet and many many others, yet the bdo hierarchy feel they are victimized and their fans feel defensive.

I am glad olly and fatz have lived this long to see the PDC become the huge success it has been, while the bdo is stuck in a rut and stagnated.
And when the 2 of them snuff it, and the likes of spineless warty, kong and all the officials in the bdo are old and past it , then some sort of amicable relationship might be able to develop, but never as long as those cunts are involved.

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Seems Waites the defending champ will not be at Zuiderduin. They are holding a qualifying comp for 9 Dutch players instead.

No Robbo either.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:14 pm

with the top prize so low i doubt he will be crying to much over it frankly.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Darth Randall wrote:with the top prize so low i doubt he will be crying to much over it frankly.

I bet he has something to moan about.

Even though he claims to be sick of the bdo, has called some events a joke and mickey mouse he wont go to the pdc as he knows he aint good enough.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:19 pm

speaking of stupid things bdo related..........

is the zuiderduin which is an invitational comp still awarding ranking points ????
If so that is completely wrong as it gives those who are "invited" an advantage

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:with the top prize so low i doubt he will be crying to much over it frankly.

I bet he has something to moan about.

Even though he claims to be sick of the bdo, has called some events a joke and mickey mouse he wont go to the pdc as he knows he aint good enough.
inclined to think a dedicated, well practiced waites would be a top ten player.

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:it is what it is, its only when adams etc come along spouting their petty agenda driven bullshit that it pisses you off.

you mean those sad fans that believe the pdc are cunts..the same people that despise the pdc and its players for they going out and making a living in darts, since the bdo and olly at the time declared they did not owe them a living ?

Fanny is obviously avoiding the question still as to who these greedy bastards are he referred to in his posts.
How dare the top players who were told they were not owed a living go and make one for themselves, how dare they get their own organisation, get tv deals, run comps, expand, increase prize money and take the game to a whole new level for them and future players......the very cheek of them.They should have stayed in the bdo with their single tournament on tv playing for pittance while olly and his fat greedy hungry cunts in blazers make a living of those who were not owed a living.

It is staggering how morons like fanny then decide the pdc players are greedy
avoiding what questions? we all know the names of the players that ripped the game in two and the Ventriloquists that were pulling their cash hungry strings, then that was their right to do what they wanted but be under no illusion that it was not cash driven for themselves, they weren't visionaries that were helping future generations, they were helping themselves.

we have 2 major bdo tv events on tv now, not bad for a "crumbling" organisation, if the then wdc had bided their time and din't run for sky's cash we may or may not have 4 or 5 unified tv events a year now and a united sport, but what we have is what we have... a SPORT DIVIDED IN TWO

having a alternating view makes everyone a "moron" in your self indulgent, hate filled mind, if you opened your peepers you might see beyond the glitz and glamour of a sky sports tv production

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm

the players that broke away, paid court cases out of their own pockets as i understand it.

if not, at least in part, for them we would have still been stuck with 11 days of tv darts per year.