The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: Only in the BDO

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:34 pm

fandarts wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:it is what it is, its only when adams etc come along spouting their petty agenda driven bullshit that it pisses you off.

you mean those sad fans that believe the pdc are cunts..the same people that despise the pdc and its players for they going out and making a living in darts, since the bdo and olly at the time declared they did not owe them a living ?

Fanny is obviously avoiding the question still as to who these greedy bastards are he referred to in his posts.
How dare the top players who were told they were not owed a living go and make one for themselves, how dare they get their own organisation, get tv deals, run comps, expand, increase prize money and take the game to a whole new level for them and future players......the very cheek of them.They should have stayed in the bdo with their single tournament on tv playing for pittance while olly and his fat greedy hungry cunts in blazers make a living of those who were not owed a living.

It is staggering how morons like fanny then decide the pdc players are greedy
avoiding what questions? we all know the names of the players that ripped the game in two and the Ventriloquists that were pulling their cash hungry strings, then that was their right to do what they wanted but be under no illusion that it was not cash driven for themselves, they weren't visionaries that were helping future generations, they were helping themselves.

we have 2 major bdo tv events on tv now, not bad for a "crumbling" organisation, if the then wdc had bided their time and din't run for sky's cash we may or may not have 4 or 5 unified tv events a year now and a united sport, but what we have is what we have... a SPORT DIVIDED IN TWO

having a alternating view makes everyone a "moron" in your self indulgent, hate filled mind, if you opened your peepers you might see beyond the glitz and glamour of a sky sports tv production

asking you for the third time to name these players who are responsible and their ventriloquists.

The bdo are in a worse position now than they were 5 years ago, forget all the espn hype bullshit, getting fucked out by the bbc was not a good thing contrary to the spin doctors and deluded fans,
Percentage wise , prize money is unevenly distributed, and worth less now than it was years ago due to inflation.The only prizefund somewhat keeping abreast is the top heavy lakeshite first prize.

As for the 2nd bdo major, 3k for a semi final, is the same what a losing finalist would get in the most basic pdc floor comp.
Have you ever considered if olly listened to the players he was claiming to care for then maybe the split would not have happened, so the fault of the splits lies more with him and his cronies who did not give a fuck about the players.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Darth Randall wrote:the players that broke away, paid court cases out of their own pockets as i understand it.

if not, at least in part, for them we would have still been stuck with 11 days of tv darts per year.
the pdc matchplay has more tv time alone than the whole bdo has in the year, and thats only one of the many many comps on tv in the pdc

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:45 pm

darts was on its arse in 93, olly and the board members were doing nothing to progress the game then and indeed since.

the players risked their own money and careers to push the game forward, could easily have gone the other way.

yes the players ultimately benefitted out of it, but so have the fans and the game.

fannys post reeks of the same bitterness we hear from adams sadly.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:54 pm

the same adams that spouts loyalty about this so called bdo family .......the same guy who had no problem sticking the boot into olly when it meant him getting a spot on the board, which he was completely shit at as well.

Hypocrite spinleless cheating cunt

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:34 pm

^^^^ hahahaha

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 pm

My fan club is here

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:43 pm

seems you have difficulty in understanding people dont want you here and see you as a troll

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:58 pm

I don't care

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:59 pm

but you do care.
The very fact you keep coming back and looking for more attention proves that.

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:07 pm

:)

TimmyB

Post by TimmyB » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Oche Balboa wrote::)

Oche, why don't you stick to DF? You're not considered as much of a cunt on there. :D
fandarts wrote:i never had timmy down as a fully blown mong

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:27 pm

I like it here

micko

Post by micko » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm

No tongue marks on the windows please.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:48 pm

micko wrote:No tongue marks on the windows please.

See you sunday week Micko.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Dicie wrote:

my sympathies micko........... :D

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Dicie wrote:

COme along if you want lad, iv to collect Driscoll and Séboy in the city early sunday morning, back sunday evening. Day on the drink, and day of darts

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Dicie wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Dicie wrote:

COme along if you want lad, iv to collect Driscoll and Séboy in the city early sunday morning, back sunday evening. Day on the drink, and day of darts

will let you know by saturday........nice one