My Blog, sponsored by Bob Ross.

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Robert Ross

Re: My Blog

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Maybe wait one more day, maybe Taylor will go mental (again).

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Vic (smith and)Weston making a bid for KotW

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:50 pm

That uber spastic, Stran, must be in with a shout

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Those thick fuckers who volunteer for adult darts orgs or do unpaid 'marking' etc.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:29 pm

D'Artagnan wrote:Those thick fuckers who volunteer for adult darts orgs or do unpaid 'marking' etc.

like the pdc markers the mushrooms always mock ?

as the bdo markers are all paid....oh wait....

trainer

Post by trainer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:03 am

Justin Credible wrote:Vic (smith and)Weston making a bid for KotW
Deserves a mention for sharing golliwogs on Facebook. Why stop at that though, he could get Deta to autograph some and flog them at the British Internationals to off set the loss of revenue on ticket sales.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 am

If Vic Sexton is reading, there are some lovely trees in Lister Park he can go and hang some of the black folk off at the weekend.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

trainer

Post by trainer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:08 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote:If Vic Sexton is reading, there are some lovely trees in Lister Park he can go and hang some of the black folk off at the weekend.
:o

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Vic "Edo plantation overseer" Sexton, aka master, or boss man easily should get the nod this week. Seriously applauding the blood speech and his affection for golliwogs is a great e.g. Of being a grade "A" Asshole and holding on to the old ways of doing things. Moving from BDO to EDO didn't change the spots on his mushroom, but instead just gave him a new pile of shit to fertilize his cultivation as a mushroom. The only thing missing is his going on the record and proclaiming his favorite book and inspiration for his political views, "Camp of the Saints".

Yours in darts, and look forward to meeting you at the old hangin' tree to partake of some strange fruit.
F.A.C
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:13 am

anymore contenders ?

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:48 am

The PDC selection committee who chose Huybrechts & Klaasen for the Premier League - only one win between them before Judgement night and already relegated

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:39 am

StevieBoy wrote:The PDC selection committee who chose Huybrechts & Klaasen for the Premier League - only one win between them before Judgement night and already relegated
Klaasen has a dodgy wrist and Huybrechts lost his Mum ypu heartless bastard. Lol.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:17 am

What a week for contenders fighting like drowning kittens trying to escape from a sinking sack to lay claim to this edition of KOTW.
Firstly a special mention to Lincolnshire birthday girl and shuffling sack of ameobic dysentery Bo Selecta as the wizened old crone hits sixty.
Fingers crossed the gay waiter and its feral offspring decide not to buy her the usual 45 gallons of hair dye and invest in a bouquet of Hemlock, Deadly nightshade & Poison Ivy instead.
On to this week's big guns and take a bow Kim Huybrechts and Jelle Klaasen, this pair of turd burglars are that fuckin shite they have caused next week's Judgement Night to be a non event as this duo of care in the community projects are already fucking relegated due to the fact they have managed to win a grand total of ONE fucking game between them in SIXTEEN attempts.
Klaasens excuse for this pitiful display is he hurt his wrist taking photographs of his shlong to post to a gurgling window licker and Kimmy boy is blaming the failing health of a family member on his culmination of utterly woeful displays.
It was only a couple of years back Robert Thornton left Dublin for Scotland, buried his mother, flew back to the Grand Prix and nailed a nine darter the same fuckin night, but I guess some professional darts players need a excuse and others own a spinal cord.
Winner winner chicken dinner this week is EDO official Vic Sexton who has been spending his down time plastering pictures of Enoch Powell & Golliwogs all over the fuckin Internet.
Talk about picking your moment to strike?, a prime example of how truly retarded the cunts from "grassroots" darts really are.
I guess his chances of having a three way sex sandwich this weekend with Deta Hedman & Olive Byamukama are fading fast.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:19 am

Ha, ffs :D
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:17 am

Surreys finest wrote:
StevieBoy wrote:The PDC selection committee who chose Huybrechts & Klaasen for the Premier League - only one win between them before Judgement night and already relegated
Klaasen has a dodgy wrist and Huybrechts lost his Mum ypu heartless bastard. Lol.
That's no excuse lol

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:What a week for contenders fighting like drowning kittens trying to escape from a sinking sack to lay claim to this edition of KOTW.
Firstly a special mention to Lincolnshire birthday girl and shuffling sack of ameobic dysentery Bo Selecta as the wizened old crone hits sixty.
Fingers crossed the gay waiter and its feral offspring decide not to buy her the usual 45 gallons of hair dye and invest in a bouquet of Hemlock, Deadly nightshade & Poison Ivy instead.
On to this week's big guns and take a bow Kim Huybrechts and Jelle Klaasen, this pair of turd burglars are that fuckin shite they have caused next week's Judgement Night to be a non event as this duo of care in the community projects are already fucking relegated due to the fact they have managed to win a grand total of ONE fucking game between them in SIXTEEN attempts.
Klaasens excuse for this pitiful display is he hurt his wrist taking photographs of his shlong to post to a gurgling window licker and Kimmy boy is blaming the failing health of a family member on his culmination of utterly woeful displays.
It was only a couple of years back Robert Thornton left Dublin for Scotland, buried his mother, flew back to the Grand Prix and nailed a nine darter the same fuckin night, but I guess some professional darts players need a excuse and others own a spinal cord.
Winner winner chicken dinner this week is EDO official Vic Sexton who has been spending his down time plastering pictures of Enoch Powell & Golliwogs all over the fuckin Internet.
Talk about picking your moment to strike?, a prime example of how truly retarded the cunts from "grassroots" darts really are.
I guess his chances of having a three way sex sandwich this weekend with Deta Hedman & Olive Byamukama are fading fast.

That is beautiful

It brings a tear to my good eye

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Hutchy72 wrote:What a week for contenders fighting like drowning kittens trying to escape from a sinking sack to lay claim to this edition of KOTW.

That is beautiful

It brings a tear to my good eye
Cave-in, is that you?

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:15 pm

room237 wrote:All I look forward to on a friday is knob of the week and I can't see the post? Stop teasing Justin!

Imagephotoupload
+1

Although I don't read it, of course. Nobody does.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:53 am

Knob of the Week posted

ITG

Post by ITG » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:07 am

I have to see I pissed myself laughing at a number of parts

Klaasen hurting his wrist wanking off to special needs kids
Sounding like Jamie Carragher trying to eat his teeth whilst gargling cum
Then the line about the welsh munters

Pretty good effort this week, being spoiled for choice always leads to a better blog