My Blog, sponsored by Bob Ross.

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Potter's Lake

Re: My Blog, sponsored by Bob Ross.

Post by Potter's Lake » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:38 pm

trainer wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:19 pmNeil Duff
In other news congrats Ross Theboss Mcnoloyalty on winner KOTW lol. U must be so proud lol. What a wooden 1 that boy is

Ross Theboss Mcnoloyalty
Yesssssss get innnn I got it back , sorry Tommy Thompson
His day Is coming

Neil Duff
U have no idea. Got some info at wkend so the nets closing and shits gonna get real

Ross Theboss Mcnoloyalty
lol
From exactly five years ago, to the day.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:26 pm

Potter's Lake wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:38 pm
trainer wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:19 pmNeil Duff In other news congrats Ross Theboss Mcnoloyalty on winner KOTW lol. U must be so proud lol. What a wooden 1 that boy is Ross Theboss Mcnoloyalty Yesssssss get innnn I got it back , sorry Tommy Thompson His day Is coming Neil Duff U have no idea. Got some info at wkend so the nets closing and shits gonna get real Ross Theboss Mcnoloyalty lol
From exactly five years ago, to the day.
Ahhh. Fantasising about getting a blogger assassinated. That's how we vaguely knew who Duff is while having no idea who Duff is. Mystery: solved.
not a girl

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sat May 07, 2022 10:56 am

Bump

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sat May 14, 2022 11:05 am

http://justincredibledarts.blogspot.com ... 3.html?m=1

Nice mention of Oche in this weeks addition

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat May 14, 2022 11:08 am

JC does have a way with words
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat May 14, 2022 11:46 am

That bloke on Twitter said that JC had agreed to do an interview, so one of them is lying.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 14, 2022 12:16 pm

Who is making up accounts using his family members names?
Not that I read it obviously

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Sat May 14, 2022 1:23 pm

Randall wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:16 pm Who is making up accounts using his family members names? Not that I read it obviously
Just some multiple with 2 posts over the road.

http://tsod.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?p=860902#p860902
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat May 14, 2022 1:28 pm

Posting people's personal info, family, naked Star Trek birds and Nazis.

And I thought TSOD was boring! I might sign up.

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Sat May 14, 2022 1:30 pm

Randall wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:16 pm Who is making up accounts using his family members names? Not that I read it obviously

Cant say for certain but somebody turned up over the road using a name that is seemingly linked to JC's family that died. Oche can't help but slip his missus name in (another low move) Even that stupid cunt Stran is chiming in posting his wife's pics which I think says it all when that caveman cunt is piling on.

I don't want to be seen as slurping, as I do like Gaz but the thing is that Gaz has never actually once hid his identity. The name we "now" know is his, was his username on TSOD for years. Any kind of accusation of him being some kind of faceless anonymous is just bullshit. Dicie, Fanny and countless other members on the forum have met him in person. I think it was him once invited me for a pint if I ever made it over to see family I have out there.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat May 14, 2022 1:32 pm

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 14, 2022 1:49 pm

Given how heavily moderated tsod used to be its bizarre what it has become

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sat May 14, 2022 1:53 pm

Randall wrote:Given how heavily moderated TDF used to be its bizarre what it has become
I blame Thorn.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 14, 2022 1:55 pm

Ross, Bob wrote:
Randall wrote:Given how heavily moderated TDF used to be its bizarre what it has become
I blame Thorn.
I nearly missed the post change

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 14, 2022 2:00 pm

Deadshot wrote:

Cant say for certain but somebody turned up over the road using a name that is seemingly linked to JC's family that died. Oche can't help but slip his missus name in (another low move) Even that stupid cunt Stran is chiming in posting his wife's pics which I think says it all when that caveman cunt is piling on.

I don't want to be seen as slurping, as I do like Gaz but the thing is that Gaz has never actually once hid his identity. The name we "now" know is his, was his username on TSOD for years. Any kind of accusation of him being some kind of faceless anonymous is just bullshit. Dicie, Fanny and countless other members on the forum have met him in person. I think it was him once invited me for a pint if I ever made it over to see family I have out there.
Will take more than stran to get to gaz

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Mon May 16, 2022 9:35 am

Randall wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:00 pm
Deadshot wrote:
Cant say for certain but somebody turned up over the road using a name that is seemingly linked to JC's family that died. Oche can't help but slip his missus name in (another low move) Even that stupid cunt Stran is chiming in posting his wife's pics which I think says it all when that caveman cunt is piling on. I don't want to be seen as slurping, as I do like Gaz but the thing is that Gaz has never actually once hid his identity. The name we "now" know is his, was his username on TSOD for years. Any kind of accusation of him being some kind of faceless anonymous is just bullshit. Dicie, Fanny and countless other members on the forum have met him in person. I think it was him once invited me for a pint if I ever made it over to see family I have out there.
Slurp that Juice up Deadshot.
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Mon May 16, 2022 1:19 pm

oche balboa wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:35 am
Deadshot wrote:
Cant say for certain but somebody turned up over the road using a name that is seemingly linked to JC's family that died. Oche can't help but slip his missus name in (another low move) Even that stupid cunt Stran is chiming in posting his wife's pics which I think says it all when that caveman cunt is piling on. I don't want to be seen as slurping, as I do like Gaz but the thing is that Gaz has never actually once hid his identity. The name we "now" know is his, was his username on TSOD for years. Any kind of accusation of him being some kind of faceless anonymous is just bullshit. Dicie, Fanny and countless other members on the forum have met him in person. I think it was him once invited me for a pint if I ever made it over to see family I have out there.
This is a man who eats his own bogies on live TV responding to me here.

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Mon May 16, 2022 5:20 pm

oche balboa wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:35 am
Deadshot wrote:
Is that the same juice that runs down the windows in the Sunshine bus?

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon May 16, 2022 7:31 pm

Leave oche alone fellas

Or something........