Crawley Weekend Entries

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: Crawley Weekend Entries

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 pm

I think scooty eye would make a grand subject for my next mock up pic......hahaha

Dicie

Re: Re: Crawley Weekend Entries

Post by Dicie » Mon May 23, 2011 7:18 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:
I am not disputing that at all as Ive never met the fella so cannot make a judgement, all I can do on anything is tell what I know or what I have told to the best of my knowledge. If others disagree or choose not to believ me then hey ho, cant do much about it.
I havent said it here nikki, but iv no issue with you, i do however have issues with this cunt wanting hassle. If he doesnt like what is said on a forum why not reply, cause as stated earlier he isnt dealing with a bloke in his 50s now, and he isnt dealing with gentlemen such as fullwell, mcgowan or T jenkins.
I dare say your paths will cross at some point, hopefully there will be a frank exchange of views followed by copious amounts of alcohol.

Back on subject I marked Taberns board Saturday and he was playing some super darts, disappointed in richie though

Tabern is excellent aint he.... How he hits them 140s is beyond me, more of his body moves than jockys ever did

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Knots & crosses wrote:
M H wrote:Didn't see that Frog but I saw the Gando v Tabern semi. Gando was awesome and totally blew him away and being honest Tabern would have beaten most the way he played.
And then you failed to score us as much as an autograph.

Poor form....
Poor form! I secured an eight year old lad the darts that Gando won the PL with mate. With Space from TSoD doing the business contact wise as Gando don't give his addy out to people he doesn't know personally I think it's a real plus for us an TSoD as well.

I only asked Gando for a signed pic for a fan and he went way and beyond the call of duty. The lad's gonna be made up when he gets them.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Knots & crosses wrote:
M H wrote:Didn't see that Frog but I saw the Gando v Tabern semi. Gando was awesome and totally blew him away and being honest Tabern would have beaten most the way he played.
And then you failed to score us as much as an autograph.

Poor form....
Poor form! I secured an eight year old lad the darts that Gando won the PL with mate. With Space from TSoD doing the business contact wise as Gando don't give his addy out to people he doesn't know personally I think it's a real plus for us an TSoD as well.

I only asked Gando for a signed pic for a fan and he went way and beyond the call of duty. The lad's gonna be made up when he gets them.

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

I bet it was Fluff who got them.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Mon May 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Dartfrog wrote:I bet it was Fluff who got them.

Near choked on me grannary bread!!! :lol:

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Nah Frog, I forgot to mention Fluff when I was talking to Mardle

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Dicie wrote:
Tabern is excellent aint he.... How he hits them 140s is beyond me, more of his body moves than jockys ever did
taberns movements remind me of a cripple getting out of his wheelchair ...all over the shop, but he still hits the trebles.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Mon May 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Dicie wrote:
taberns movements remind me of a cripple getting out of his wheelchair ...all over the shop, but he still hits the trebles.

he done an exbo up in the silver tassie in south dublin few months back, it was like watching an epoleptic in a night club throwing darts...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Dicie wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Dicie wrote:

he done an exbo up in the silver tassie in south dublin few months back, it was like watching an epoleptic in a night club throwing darts...

:lol: :lol:

thats left handers for ya......(left handed myself)

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm

I watched Tabern come back against Walsh. Walsh wired three on D16 to go 5-3 and Tabern took out a 161. Next game Walsh missed three at tops and Tabern cleaned up. The rest was history

Knots & crosses

Crawley Weekend Entries

Post by Knots & crosses » Mon May 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Dartfrog wrote:I bet it was Fluff who got them.
This betrayal will not be forgotten.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Yesterday's winner did a bloody good interview and it's here lads.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=45

A follow up will happen after Bolton

paulyboy

Post by paulyboy » Tue May 24, 2011 6:36 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:
Snakehipsx2 wrote:So to sum up, nobody was attacked, old north eye questioned Pauly about nothing and nothing then happened. Sorry I missed it.

Depends who you believe i suppose snakey, from reading your post your obviously believing nikki, as he defends another PDC player................ if mr jenkins was just having a word with Pauly, wud there be any need for the intervention of another player to calm him down???

As i say, choose who you wish to believe
not defending anyone pal, just stating what Paul told me. These types of half stories have a habit of being misinterpreted and then become something totally different, if Paul wants to add more details then thats fine but thats what he said to me
What happened was I was talking with pecker when Andy came over to me and shook my hand followed by a few words, about posting comments calling him a co eyed cu all the time holding onto my hand, I basically said I only post on a forum what I would say to his face, he then went on about pauly and dicie and I should be careful, and not get involved , his attitude was aggressive and I said that's what I had posted about him being aggressive , the other words he was talking to the wrong guy, James wade and andys wife came over and persuaded him to leave.
His demeanour was aggressive towards me but ffs i used to run pubs been called worse names in my life. I'm not a fighter dicie but I won't be bullied and stand my ground , Andy was obviously upset at losing especially to Terry with the history involved.
He has met me before at hayling island and at selsey seemed a nice enough bloke there.

Knots & crosses

Crawley Weekend Entries

Post by Knots & crosses » Tue May 24, 2011 6:42 pm

So, to follow up Gando giving his darts away, his new flights were launched today.

http://t.co/xAX37UX

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Tue May 24, 2011 6:49 pm

What happened was I was talking with pecker when Andy came over to me and shook my hand followed by a few words, about posting comments calling him a co eyed cu all the time holding onto my hand, I basically said I only post on a forum what I would say to his face, he then went on about pauly and dicie and I should be careful, and not get involved , his attitude was aggressive and I said that's what I had posted about him being aggressive , the other words he was talking to the wrong guy, James wade and andys wife came over and persuaded him to leave.
His demeanour was aggressive towards me but ffs i used to run pubs been called worse names in my life. I'm not a fighter dicie but I won't be bullied and stand my ground , Andy was obviously upset at losing especially to Terry with the history involved.
He has met me before at hayling island and at selsey seemed a nice enough bloke there.
Well he gonna learn fast, i dont shake hands, not with scummy cunts like him that wanna give it large. Best mind his step at future pdc events, cause i will be looking for a "little chat" as he puts it.

Knots & crosses

Crawley Weekend Entries

Post by Knots & crosses » Tue May 24, 2011 7:18 pm

To follow, the rest of the Gando range, flights, darts etc will be available in the final quarter of the year.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 pm

if you meet him before me, give a slap for me...lol

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Tue May 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Too much dick waving going on in this thread.
Give your heads a shake, if you want to post to each other who you'd slap, how hard you are etc swap numbers and get a room.

Knots & crosses

Crawley Weekend Entries

Post by Knots & crosses » Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Dartfrog wrote:Too much dick waving going on in this thread.
Give your heads a shake, if you want to post to each other who you'd slap, how hard you are etc swap numbers and get a room.
I thought you would like the news of Gandos darts..