Crawley Weekend Entries

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Knots & crosses

Crawley Weekend Entries

Post by Knots & crosses » Sun May 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Great stuff all day.

Good weekend there.

Paddy McGinty

Re: Crawley Weekend Entries

Post by Paddy McGinty » Sun May 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Where the fuck did MH go, it was his round and he fucked off, he said he was coming out for the evening session, but I never saw him again............................bloody light weight,

Regards Paddy

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 22, 2011 10:47 pm

HE IS WELL TUCKED UP IN THE PIT BY NOW PADDY

Paddy McGinty

Post by Paddy McGinty » Sun May 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Justin Credible wrote:HE IS WELL TUCKED UP IN THE PIT BY NOW PADDY
Was having a drink with the geriatric yesterday afternoon, It wasn't intentional mind you, but I felt sorry for him sat in the corner smelling of stagnant piss and dribbling into his beer so I went across and bought him a nice fresh pint to cheer him up. He said he was coming out for the evening session but he never materialised, I expect he fell asleep, it was a long day for someone of his age.

Regards Paddy

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 22, 2011 10:57 pm

the summer coming in confuses him too, asking his wife why its bright when he goes to bed

paulyboy

Post by paulyboy » Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

It was the effort of pulling all those knifed out of his back must have physically drained him.
Shame we missed him on the Sunday had a good day there seeing old friends and meeting mr and mrs paddy!
The old girl had a great time her and T jenks were having a bloody good laugh over the old days, wes was very unlucky when at 5/5 in semi against Paul he missed a 167 finish for the match when he wired the bull.
Hendo had a good run played awesome beating mr part ( sorry sat).
Pecker a unlucky against steve brown missed a dart at d8 for the match at 5/4 before steve held his throw for the match. Ian White had great game against Shaun griffiths 180's a plenty.
Very controlled atmosphere couldn't help wondering though that through these events guys rise up the rankings , then when they do get on tv events they start from scratch coping with an atmosphere that couldn't be more different.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Mon May 23, 2011 9:44 am

great win for T jenkins vs the cock eyed jenkins cunt, running round saying what hes gonna go to people when he meets them, fucking soft cunt

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 23, 2011 3:24 pm

aye the scooty eyed fucking fat cyclops cunt.....threatening violence on people, same cunt seems to lose every fight he is in.

Paddy McGinty

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon May 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Justin Credible wrote:aye the scooty eyed fucking fat cyclops cunt.....threatening violence on people, same cunt seems to lose every fight he is in.
So eloquently put Justin,

Paddy

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:aye the scooty eyed fucking fat cyclops cunt.....threatening violence on people, same cunt seems to lose every fight he is in.

Paddy
not surprised you would find that a little untoward, then again you dont know the full story, heres a hint...read dicies post again before passing judgement.

Not everything is straight foward black and white on the net....just like you aint a farmer, you aint an irishman, ....the part about you liking goats might be true though

Paddy McGinty

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon May 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Paddy
not surprised you would find that a little untoward, then again you dont know the full story, heres a hint...read dicies post again before passing judgement.

Not everything is straight foward black and white on the net....just like you aint a farmer, you aint an irishman, ....the part about you liking goats might be true though
I've read a fair bit on the subject and was with Paul in Crawley when Jenks had a word, I certainly don't find your comment untoward, I'm used to your poisonous posts, as you generally write in this manner.
This is an issue between the two parties involved and dosen't really concern us.

Regards Paddy

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 23, 2011 4:15 pm

wrong again...it does concern me.

you might want to learn the facts before you start paddy.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Mon May 23, 2011 4:21 pm

I've read a fair bit on the subject and was with Paul in Crawley when Jenks had a word, I certainly don't find your comment untoward, I'm used to your poisonous posts, as you generally write in this manner.
This is an issue between the two parties involved and dosen't really concern us.

Regards Paddy
Lets hope mr cock eye jenkins is as forth coming when he aint dealing with a 50 odd yr old man that isnt very well (sorry pauly)

I dont think he will get the same response when dealing with me, do you Paddy???

Paddy McGinty

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon May 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Dicie wrote:

Regards Paddy
Lets hope mr cock eye jenkins is as forth coming when he aint dealing with a 50 odd yr old man that isnt very well (sorry pauly)

I dont think he will get the same response when dealing with me, do you Paddy???
From what I've heard Dicie I'm sure he won't get quite the same response :o It was wrong of him to vent his anger on Pauly, that's all I'm saying on the subject.

Regards Paddy

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Mon May 23, 2011 4:27 pm

im intrigued. what happened?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Dicie wrote:

Regards Paddy

From what I've heard Dicie I'm sure he won't get quite the same response :o It was wrong of him to vent his anger on Pauly, that's all I'm saying on the subject.

Regards Paddy

thats because thats the type of cunt he is.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Mon May 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Dicie wrote:

Regards Paddy

Regards Paddy

Your right it was, another mistake. Not his first, but it will be more costly than the ones in the past.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 23, 2011 4:32 pm

DrZoidberg wrote:im intrigued. what happened?
Me too Doc
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 23, 2011 4:33 pm

cyclops being a cunt as usual

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Mon May 23, 2011 4:58 pm

how did this cuntishness manifest itself?