Green banned from all Pdc events

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
D & B

Re: Green banned from all Pdc events

Post by D & B » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Macca taking no prisoners tonight, would play you at pool tonight but fear you may have unique speech bubbles which would make me breakdown and cry.

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:17 pm

macca gets shit done.

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:23 pm

D & B wrote:Macca taking no prisoners tonight, would play you at pool tonight but fear you may have unique speech bubbles which would make me breakdown and cry.
don't want any sympathy lads or owt but i'm just pulling my family together after the ma-in-law lost out to ovarian cancer, this egostistical cunt just punched my buttons.
oche is just simple :)
Believe it or not I look forward to your posts. I admit I was having a bad day, don't we all sometimes?

19 - 09 - 2011

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:25 pm

macca wrote:
D & B wrote:Macca taking no prisoners tonight, would play you at pool tonight but fear you may have unique speech bubbles which would make me breakdown and cry.
don't want any sympathy lads or owt but i'm just pulling my family together after the ma-in-law lost out to ovarian cancer, this egostistical cunt just punched my buttons.
My condolences mate.

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 pm

cheers mate, not fishing honest just wanted to justify my reaction to green
Believe it or not I look forward to your posts. I admit I was having a bad day, don't we all sometimes?

19 - 09 - 2011

gazman

Post by gazman » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:34 pm

D & B wrote:
macca wrote:
My condolences mate.
Same here pal.

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 pm

cheers mate

19 - 09 - 2011

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:43 pm

macca wrote:cheers mate, not fishing honest just wanted to justify my reaction to green
You just jumped to the conclusion that what has been claimed to have happened by Tommy Cox is 100% truth, sorry for your loss.

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:50 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
macca wrote:cheers mate, not fishing honest just wanted to justify my reaction to green
You just jumped to the conclusion that what has been claimed to have happened by Tommy Cox is 100% truth, sorry for your loss.
Don't think that was the part that bothered him.

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Fuck off Macca, i am not simple

Best wishes anyway

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
if you did'nt say it i apologise to you, and i suppose its between you and tc about who said what, just had a think and i am a bit pissed off with the C word lately.

cheers for the sorry

19 - 09 - 2011

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:59 pm

macca wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:
if you did'nt say it i apologise to you, and i suppose its between you and tc about who said what, just had a think and i am a bit pissed off with the C word lately.

cheers for the sorry
I fucking hate Christmas too mate.

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm

D & B wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:
Don't think that was the part that bothered him.
mopping lager off my jeans at that you cunt

19 - 09 - 2011

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Oche Balboa wrote:Fuck off Macca, i am not simple

Best wishes anyway
yes you are

and thank you ;)

19 - 09 - 2011

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 pm

macca wrote:
My thoughts are with you mate, take care and look after your missus. When Betty's old feller died she was a mess but came through it.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:19 pm

M H wrote:
macca wrote:
My thoughts are with you mate, take care and look after your missus. When Betty's old feller died she was a mess but came through it.
the bad stuff happenened 3-4 months ago and i'm cool but its a huge family and the missus and her pa have struggled big time mate, just about getting there but crimbo could be a bastard

19 - 09 - 2011

hang the dj

Post by hang the dj » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 pm

My condolences to you & your family Macca

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:23 pm

thanks mate

19 - 09 - 2011

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Take it from me it will be mate. My sister died on 22nd November 2003 aged 50 and that Christmas was shite. Sorry mate, I'd love to say that it'd be different
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 pm

now i am sorry for hijacking this thread can we get back to calling dbg a cunt

19 - 09 - 2011