WDF Tour 2022

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
HalloweenJack

Re: WDF Tour 2022

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:39 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:43 pm
sennafan24 wrote:A new low for TDF.
That happened the day Thorn first posted.
IIRC, Thorn was actually a normal poster when he first signed up.

However, his behaviour became increasingly odd as the months rolled along. He once announced that he was going to bed in the PL thread before the last game of the evening started. This would have been understandable if he had actually been a presence in that thread during that evening. In reality, he'd posted fuck all up until that point.

He then created his "Jamie Craven" multiple, which he used on here and DF. Bizarrely, he used the same Hungarian VPN for that account that he uses for his Thorn account. Hence why Randall was able to rumble him.

These days he switches gimmicks on an almost daily basis. Although credit to him, he has played you like a fiddle in recent weeks.
Image Come on Senna you can do better than that mate. You actually embarrassed yourself the other day regarding that.
‘Captain Bazball’

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:41 pm

HalloweenJack wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:

However, his behaviour became increasingly odd as the months rolled along. He once announced that he was going to bed in the PL thread before the last game of the evening started. This would have been understandable if he had actually been a presence in that thread during that evening. In reality, he'd posted fuck all up until that point.

He then created his "Jamie Craven" multiple, which he used on here and DF. Bizarrely, he used the same Hungarian VPN for that account that he uses for his Thorn account. Hence why Randall was able to rumble him.

These days he switches gimmicks on an almost daily basis. Although credit to him, he has played you like a fiddle in recent weeks.
Image Come on Senna you can do better than that mate. You actually embarrassed yourself the other day regarding that.
8 minutes.

Just an observation mate.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:44 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:39 pm Image Come on Senna you can do better than that mate. You actually embarrassed yourself the other day regarding that.
Thorn posts something in gimmick mode.

You respond and in turn take the bait.

It's pretty clear who had the upper hand.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

HalloweenJack

WDF Tour 2022

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:58 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:39 pm Image Come on Senna you can do better than that mate. You actually embarrassed yourself the other day regarding that.
Thorn posts something in gimmick mode.

You respond and in turn take the bait.

It's pretty clear who had the upper hand.
Oche and Ilad called it right mate Image
‘Captain Bazball’

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:03 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:58 pm
sennafan24 wrote:
Thorn posts something in gimmick mode. You respond and in turn take the bait. It's pretty clear who had the upper hand.
Oche also considers Neil Duff to be a credible world champion.
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:09 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:58 pm
sennafan24 wrote:
Thorn posts something in gimmick mode. You respond and in turn take the bait. It's pretty clear who had the upper hand.
Oche also considers Neil Duff to be a credible world champion.
He will be allowed to wear a star on his shirt.
‘Captain Bazball’

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:14 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:31 pm
IIRC, Thorn was actually a normal poster when he first signed up. However, his behaviour became increasingly odd as the months rolled along. He once announced that he was going to bed in the PL thread before the last game of the evening started. This would have been understandable if he had actually been a presence in that thread during that evening. In reality, he'd posted fuck all up until that point. He then created his "Jamie Craven" multiple, which he used on here and DF. Bizarrely, he used the same Hungarian VPN for that account that he uses for his Thorn account. Hence why Randall was able to rumble him. These days he switches gimmicks on an almost daily basis. Although credit to him, he has played you like a fiddle in recent weeks.
Yes I went to fucking bed, so what!

The gimmicks are fun, especially as there is fuck all else on. It's absolutely no harm to anyone. It should be clear to everyone by now that I like to take the piss. I do it because I enjoy it, I enjoy posting on the fourum and it would be fucking boring if we just posted darts opinions.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:20 pm

The Thorn wrote:
IIRC, Thorn was actually a normal poster when he first signed up. However, his behaviour became increasingly odd as the months rolled along. He once announced that he was going to bed in the PL thread before the last game of the evening started. This would have been understandable if he had actually been a presence in that thread during that evening. In reality, he'd posted fuck all up until that point. He then created his "Jamie Craven" multiple, which he used on here and DF. Bizarrely, he used the same Hungarian VPN for that account that he uses for his Thorn account. Hence why Randall was able to rumble him. These days he switches gimmicks on an almost daily basis. Although credit to him, he has played you like a fiddle in recent weeks.
Yes I went to fucking bed, so what!

The gimmicks are fun, especially as there is fuck all else on. It's absolutely no harm to anyone. It should be clear to everyone by now that I like to take the piss. I do it because I enjoy it, I enjoy posting on the fourum and it would be fucking boring if we just posted darts opinions.

Snooker anyone.

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:50 pm

So what are peoples views on the WDF season so far?

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:54 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:50 pm So what are peoples views on the WDF season so far?
It has been extremely exciting with a mix of young talent and the old guns showing there is still some life left in them. The organisation of the events has been top notch and I trust the federation will be going upwards and onwards. Hopefully more prize money and sponsors come in to make Lakeside the real celebration of amateur darts and one of the most important events on the sporting calendar.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:58 pm

+1

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:00 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:58 pm+1
Thanks mate.

Any opinions from yourself?

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:06 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:54 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:50 pm So what are peoples views on the WDF season so far?
It has been extremely exciting with a mix of young talent and the old guns showing there is still some life left in them. The organisation of the events has been top notch and I trust the federation will be going upwards and onwards. Hopefully more prize money and sponsors come in to make Lakeside the real celebration of amateur darts and one of the most important events on the sporting calendar.
That's all nice mate, but if all of Kovács, Takács, Kádár and Ihász qualify, at least one third of the forum will be crying loudly.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:11 pm

Greipel wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:06 pm
The Thorn wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:54 pm
That's all nice mate, but if all of Kovács, Takács, Kádár and Ihász qualify, at least one third of the forum will be crying loudly.
I won't be crying, I shall tattoo the Hungarian flag on my balls and cheer them on

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:18 pm

sennafan24 wrote:

Serious question. How would you remember something so random as to Thorn announcing he was going to bed on a specific PL evening, despite him not contributing to the thread? I mean it’s hardly earth shattering is it.
‘Captain Bazball’

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:22 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:18 pm Serious question. How would you remember something so random as to Thorn announcing he was going to bed on a specific PL evening, despite him not contributing to the thread? I mean it’s hardly earth shattering is it.
Thorn was mocked about it for weeks afterwards.

Similar to how you were mocked for claiming that Duzza might have grounded Prime Taylor down.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:33 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:18 pm Serious question. How would you remember something so random as to Thorn announcing he was going to bed on a specific PL evening, despite him not contributing to the thread? I mean it’s hardly earth shattering is it.
Thorn was mocked about it for weeks afterwards.

Similar to how you were mocked for claiming that Duzza might have grounded Prime Taylor down.
I’m glad you have put the word ‘might’ this time. When I pulled you up on it you threw a bit of a wobbly iirc. Image
I’m sure Thorn slept at night for being ‘mocked, for something so mundane.
‘Captain Bazball’

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:36 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:33 pmI’m sure Thorn slept at night for being ‘mocked, for something so mundane.
Aye, because the purpose of the mockery was to seriously harm him.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:45 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:33 pmI’m sure Thorn slept at night for being ‘mocked, for something so mundane.
Aye, because the purpose of the mockery was to seriously harm him.
WTF ImageImage
‘Captain Bazball’