The not Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Randall
Site Admin

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Randall » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:40 am

Disturbing

Safc

Post by Safc » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:09 am

Has DVDB been on a diet of Greggs and forgot how to shave

Gidra

Post by Gidra » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:55 pm

fuck, my eyes
I don't deserve this.
Never open this thread again.

Cinnamon Bun

Post by Cinnamon Bun » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:39 pm

One of the many members of the "get Chris Mason off comentary" institution.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:43 pm

Cinnamon Bun wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:39 pm
Am sure the BDO with over £800k in the bank will be assisting the players on that side of the divide. Oh wait.....
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:09 pm

Well done to the PDC are cunts. Forward dating future prize money is an interesting scenario. Michael Barnard should be good for a twix.
not a girl

Safc

Post by Safc » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:12 pm

Good chance for Beeney to get some money

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:23 pm

Aaron "Jelly" Beeney. It's not good.
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:24 pm

thedartsforum @darts_forum
#BDO darts is insolvent according to accounts prepared to 17/3/2020 and circulated to the counties. A parting gift from Uncle Des

Stevie buk @steviebuk180
I always said that was his intention so he can take over the events he doesn’t already profit from. Hope I don’t see him round Gainsborough might have to give him what for. WANKER.

thedartsforum @darts_forum
As far as Uncle Des is concerned this is far from over. He was in the chair when the losses were made and #BDO became insolvent. It's more than possible he could be prosecuted

Stevie buk @steviebuk180
He should be sent down but then again he might enjoy what he receives inside 😂
not a girl

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:55 am

The emergency fund is a good gesture if a little on the small side considering there is likely no darts for another couple of months at least. Effectively allowing players to borrow against future earnings is a complex one, surely any player already in need of help now will then just be in a chasing their tail mode even when back in action. I guess if buys them some time and could subsidise themselves with exhibition or coaching work etc but it still feels a bit like putting a plaster on a leaking pipe.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:24 am

SuperSwede wrote:
The emergency fund is a good gesture if a little on the small side considering there is likely no darts for another couple of months at least. Effectively allowing players to borrow against future earnings is a complex one, surely any player already in need of help now will then just be in a chasing their tail mode even when back in action. I guess if buys them some time and could subsidise themselves with exhibition or coaching work etc but it still feels a bit like putting a plaster on a leaking pipe.
Or they could do nothing and be called cunts for doing nothing, cant win with you either way hey?

Anyone that desperate with less than £16k saved would also be able to claim government benefits here also on top.

Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:03 am

Meanwhile....

ImageImage
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:14 am

FFS :lol:
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:33 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:24 am
SuperSwede wrote:
Or they could do nothing and be called cunts for doing nothing, cant win with you either way hey?

Anyone that desperate with less than £16k saved would also be able to claim government benefits here also on top.
Has the package for self employed been sorted now?

Don't get me wrong, anything is better than nothing.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 pm

SuperSwede wrote:
SuperSwede wrote:

It has, although that probably only covers those who are losing exbos and therefore losing that income stream surely?

MH?

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:05 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:03 am Meanwhile....

ImageImage
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2020 World Grand Prix Lucky Dip winner!
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner!

Both as valuable as the Lakeside piss pot!

Spudface

Post by Spudface » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:07 pm

SuperSwede wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:33 pm
SuperSwede wrote:

In UK it has but you can only claim if your profits were under £50k for the last tax year, or average less than £50k for the three tax years before. I'd be pissed off if I'd made £51k legitimately and put it all through the books.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 pm
SuperSwede wrote:
SuperSwede wrote:

It has, although that probably only covers those who are losing exbos and therefore losing that income stream surely?

MH?
Everything is far from sorted to be honest, all we have is the outline.

My understanding is everyone included will get a letter from HMRC in June
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Not a big fan of Aspinall but fair play for this

https://www.colossusbets.com/blog/natha ... nt=Generic

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:37 am

Here you go Randall:

HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.