My Blog, sponsored by Bob Ross.

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Emulsfier

Re: My Blog, more viewers than bdo darts gets, not sponsored

Post by Emulsfier » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:51 am

He took a fair shot at us this week. The cycle of wind ups between him and all darts forumers is great fun. Did he not expect to get the mickey taken out of him after the "four-eyed mongaloid" comment? :D
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:56 am

Two mentions! Yaaaaasssssss!!!!
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:58 am

You certainly get him riled up and no mistake.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:28 am

Emulsfier wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:51 am He took a fair shot at us this week. The cycle of wind ups between him and all darts forumers is great fun. Did he not expect to get the mickey taken out of him after the "four-eyed mongaloid" comment? :D
It was great fun when he use to participate in the forums. Ok granted he use to be a bit "relentless" in making his points, but the vitriolic way he did it was funny at times and one had to be discerning enough to avoid getting pulled into that if you didn't want the banter. OTOH he more often than not made good points once you sifted out the vitriol. Forums on sport have always had a good amount of banter and participants on the verge of melt down. That is actually part of what makes them a laugh to read. JC knows full well how to take the piss of forum participants, certainly a troll but I always assumed it was more for a laugh and bantz. At least that is how I always took it. Ok sometimes, many times, he got very personal attacking people, but I always took it as over the top rhetoric that many sports fans use in discussing players on sports forums. I took it all with a grain of salt, it is forum land after all.

I would like to see him get a bit more creative in his blog. The thing is every week we can expect the BDO and whoever heads the shit fest of an org to take knob of the week. I think some of his better stuff is actually when he criticizes the PDC and Hearn, especially on the GSOD and the invites and the invites for other non ranking events and the importance of non ranking events to the PDC and how they are handled. He makes some good points on this issue. The BDO criticism, at least to me, always seems a bit more obvious and redundant for years now as the morons keeping making the same stupid shit mistakes. Lets not forget, JC is or was a Wade fan ( maybe not on the level of tattoo sarah) but he doesn't miss an opportunity to criticize him either.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:28 pm

cannibal wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:28 am
Emulsfier wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:51 am He took a fair shot at us this week. The cycle of wind ups between him and all darts forumers is great fun. Did he not expect to get the mickey taken out of him after the "four-eyed mongaloid" comment? :D
It was great fun when he use to participate in the forums. Ok granted he use to be a bit "relentless" in making his points, but the vitriolic way he did it was funny at times and one had to be discerning enough to avoid getting pulled into that if you didn't want the banter. OTOH he more often than not made good points once you sifted out the vitriol. Forums on sport have always had a good amount of banter and participants on the verge of melt down. That is actually part of what makes them a laugh to read. JC knows full well how to take the piss of forum participants, certainly a troll but I always assumed it was more for a laugh and bantz. At least that is how I always took it. Ok sometimes, many times, he got very personal attacking people, but I always took it as over the top rhetoric that many sports fans use in discussing players on sports forums. I took it all with a grain of salt, it is forum land after all.

I would like to see him get a bit more creative in his blog. The thing is every week we can expect the BDO and whoever heads the shit fest of an org to take knob of the week. I think some of his better stuff is actually when he criticizes the PDC and Hearn, especially on the GSOD and the invites and the invites for other non ranking events and the importance of non ranking events to the PDC and how they are handled. He makes some good points on this issue. The BDO criticism, at least to me, always seems a bit more obvious and redundant for years now as the morons keeping making the same stupid shit mistakes. Lets not forget, JC is or was a Wade fan ( maybe not on the level of tattoo sarah) but he doesn't miss an opportunity to criticize him either.
You didn't know him when he was a full on BDO bum boy mate in the 606 days mate. There's still a few of us here from then who will remember it
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Ah the 606 days.
Makes me feel old.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:46 pm

cannibal wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:28 am I would like to see him get a bit more creative in his blog. The thing is every week we can expect the BDO and whoever heads the shit fest of an org to take knob of the week. I think some of his better stuff is actually when he criticizes the PDC and Hearn, especially on the GSOD and the invites and the invites for other non ranking events and the importance of non ranking events to the PDC and how they are handled. He makes some good points on this issue. The BDO criticism, at least to me, always seems a bit more obvious and redundant for years now as the morons keeping making the same stupid shit mistakes. Lets not forget, JC is or was a Wade fan ( maybe not on the level of tattoo sarah) but he doesn't miss an opportunity to criticize him either.
The problem is that the PDC is generally well-run. They do make the odd blunder, such as the GSOD qualifiers and giving RVB wildcard after wildcard, but they get it right more often than not.

Thus, unless there is a TV event or pro-tour event where a PDC player either bottles it or makes a tit our of themselves, the BDO and its board are always going to win by default. I can imagine it's difficult some weeks for him to give a PDC player the award, even if they have made a spectacle out of themselves, because usually the BDO, and those associated with it, have made even bigger tits out of themselves.

I agree that the BDO board and its continual fuck-ups make it easy for JC though. They give him plenty of material. The blog might as well write itself most weeks.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Randall wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:52 pm Ah the 606 days.
Makes me feel old.
We are old mate but that doesn't change the facts
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:29 pm

I started off posting on 606. Don't remember JC to be honest. A few others who went on to post on forums I do remember.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:16 pm

ChrisW wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:29 pm I started off posting on 606. Don't remember JC to be honest. A few others who went on to post on forums I do remember.
Who were you on 606?

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:21 pm

Randall wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:16 pm
ChrisW wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:29 pm I started off posting on 606. Don't remember JC to be honest. A few others who went on to post on forums I do remember.
Who were you on 606?
smogsaway I think it was. So long ago now don't remember.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:11 am

ChrisW wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:21 pm
Randall wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:16 pm
Who were you on 606?
smogsaway I think it was. So long ago now don't remember.
That rings a vague and distant bell.

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:10 pm

If we see anything along the lines of "Look Heta was shit against Cross and Wright I told you lot he was a mug" I will laugh myself into space. I doubt he will touch it again though.

For KOTW the BDO have been relativly quiet this week, so perhaps Snakeshites 8-0 clown car crash could give him a chance to break the BDO dominance. Or maybe MVG's "people fear me again" comment before almost getting done by a sub 90 avg from KAndo will be in with a shout.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:31 pm

Krusty definitely deserves it this time, what an utter shit that showing was. Don't forget the crap show against Cadby.

MVG in comparison played almost great today. And he actually won the last one so fair enough.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:29 am

Blech, the Mushrooms winning by LACK of action is kack. Snakeshite was far worse.

His utter lack of fucks to give about the non ranking events is very apparent and probobly saved the clown and baldie further ridicule.

He is right about the GP, it should be moved up to the first half of the season and moved out of Ireland (preferably to scotland).

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:39 pm

Wolife, Jacklin and Montgomery are probably contenders this week.
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:52 pm

The BDO "stalwarts" collectively deserve it, no debate.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Wolife might steal it.

He had 9 darts from 121 to close the game out. He ended up having one dart at the bull, which he missed.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:55 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:53 pm Wolife might steal it.

He had 9 darts from 121 to close the game out. He ended up having one dart at the bull, which he missed.
He was gutted too. Ffs.

not a girl

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:47 am

http://justincredibledarts.blogspot.com/

Des wins for the 3rd time in 4 weeks.