The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 13064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552 ... 654  Next
 Rogg's Twatter Watch 

and re MVG's 9-darter to win the match last weekend...

Christopher Kempf @ochepedia
@DanDartsDawson Had there ever been a match-winning nine-darter before tonight? Maybe in a floor tournament in years past...?

Wayne Mardle @Wayne501Mardle
I'm sure Colin Lloyd hit one to win the then ranked Irish Masters in 2006. Did you Jaws? @ColinJawsLloyd

ColinJawsLloyd @ColinJawsLloyd
Morning chaps. I did indeed. It was the Irish Masters....I missed 1 the leg before as well

I think Walton's at the masters years ago was for the match. Don't know if it was live though. Or care, friends. In the PDC, MVG is the only player ever to have hit a 9-darter for the match on live TV/stream?

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:56 pm
Profile Send private message

Rogg wrote:
Uncle Barry pointing out the bleeding obvious for the indirect benefit of whichever wing of the shroom anxiety #brainstrust was struggling. And breathe.

Kenny Court @kennyjnr1
@BarryHearn @snookerbacker schedule cobbled together. Matches roll on/off, yet no match on Saturday afternoon, when people off work, ha!

Barry Hearn @BarryHearn
@kennyjnr1 @snookerbacker Tv schedules don't allow Saturday afternoon when itv have racing

Whats his issue with the matches rolling on and off? They are one frame matches, some will go the whole 10 mins and others will be over in 3/4 mins, fucking impossible to do an exact schedule other than the start time.

Its a great tournament and im off work next week so Thursday and Friday afternoons are now sorted.

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Rogg wrote:
and re MVG's 9-darter to win the match last weekend...

Christopher Kempf @ochepedia
@DanDartsDawson Had there ever been a match-winning nine-darter before tonight? Maybe in a floor tournament in years past...?

Wayne Mardle @Wayne501Mardle
I'm sure Colin Lloyd hit one to win the then ranked Irish Masters in 2006. Did you Jaws? @ColinJawsLloyd

ColinJawsLloyd @ColinJawsLloyd
Morning chaps. I did indeed. It was the Irish Masters....I missed 1 the leg before as well

I think Walton's at the masters years ago was for the match. Don't know if it was live though. Or care, friends. In the PDC, MVG is the only player ever to have hit a 9-darter for the match on live TV/stream?

John Walton's was for the match against Martin Phillips at the 2007 World Masters. It was not shown live.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Rogg wrote:
Uncle Barry pointing out the bleeding obvious for the indirect benefit of whichever wing of the shroom anxiety #brainstrust was struggling. And breathe.

Kenny Court @kennyjnr1
@BarryHearn @snookerbacker schedule cobbled together. Matches roll on/off, yet no match on Saturday afternoon, when people off work, ha!

Barry Hearn @BarryHearn
@kennyjnr1 @snookerbacker Tv schedules don't allow Saturday afternoon when itv have racing

going to some desperate levels now to try find fault with the pdc

Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm
Profile WWW

Taylor missed d12 for the nine in the last leg of his 16-2 rape of waites did he not?

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 pm

The General wrote:
Taylor missed d12 for the nine in the last leg of his 16-2 rape of waites did he not?

Correct. It was right on the wire of the double 12, in the single 12. Taylor then hit double 6 for the 10-darter.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Imageimage hosting free

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 pm

bristow has them eating out of his hand

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:42 pm
Profile WWW

Justin Credible wrote:

No no no no Bristow was shit and he only beat a load of jobbers when he won the title five times and Durrant is a much better player, Steve Paedo Egerton and his cronies said so.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:43 pm
room237 wrote:

Durrant losing face.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:45 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

No no no no Bristow was shit and he only beat a load of jobbers when he won the title five times and Durrant is a much better player, Steve Paedo Egerton and his cronies said so.

Rubbish. Bristow was beating phenomenal Welsh players who would all be cleaning up in todays game on the big trebles.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Surreys finest wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

Rubbish. Bristow was beating phenomenal Welsh players who would all be cleaning up in todays game on the big trebles.

:lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:03 pm
Profile WWW

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

:D

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Steve Fitzgerald ‏@stevefitz15 19h
More
@ericbristow Durrant doesnt have the wonderful life you do ordering takeaway from a pub. Where did his life go wrong you wanker
0 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet

Haha seethin'

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:07 pm

in the gravy wrote:
Steve Fitzgerald ‏@stevefitz15 19h
More
@ericbristow Durrant doesnt have the wonderful life you do ordering takeaway from a pub. Where did his life go wrong you wanker
0 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet

Haha seethin'

Haven't you heard? Bristows titles are now meaningless!

MEANINGLESS!!!!

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:17 pm

How did the fuckwits reach that conclusion?
Let me guess though, Durrants, waites and Mitchells are worthy though?

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:23 pm

The General wrote:

When Bristow was winding up Durrant on twitter about how he wasn't good enough for the PDC, some of the Fanatics went off saying that his 5 titles were won in crap fields and they are worthless. Fickle bunch.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:29 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
The General wrote:

When Bristow was winding up Durrant on twitter about how he wasn't good enough for the PDC, some of the Fanatics went off saying that his 5 titles were won in crap fields and they are worthless. Fickle bunch.

Fields containing all the best players in the world for Bristows and none of the best players in the world for Durrants yet they reach the opposite conclusion.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Bristow would have been rinsed by Paul Hogan.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:00 pm

The General wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
The General wrote:

Fields containing all the best players in the world for Bristows and none of the best players in the world for Durrants yet they reach the opposite conclusion.

Yes but he had the nerve to have a swipe at their current champion and Bristow took the PDC coin so his titles are now worthless, thems the rules.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552 ... 654  Next