All this talk of scabs and so on

Threads Worth Preserving
Sheep Shagger

Re: Re: Re: Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Sheep Shagger » Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Any tips on how we can get above UK darts forum on google?
Sorry no.
Post Changing - oh dear

to be honest SEO has never been looked at properly as we have always come up on the first page, now you have pointed it out I will have a look at it and see what I can do, check back in a month and see the progress, incidentally this place will go above you as soon as google rank it due to the fact it has darts forum in the domain name, a key ingredient to ranking in google and why those without have to do SEO optimization to beat it, watch this space ikkle one

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 3:53 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Any tips on how we can get above UK darts forum on google?
Sorry no.
incidentally this place will go above you as soon as google rank it due to the fact it has darts forum in the domain name, a key ingredient to ranking in google and why those without have to do SEO optimization to beat it, watch this space ikkle one
Why is doublefinish above UK darts forum then? If sites with darts forum in the name go higher? Cmon Mr Gates I am listening

Rout

Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 3:54 pm

M H wrote:
Rout wrote:
M H wrote:This isn't Snakey's doing, don't go jumping to conclusions
You sure about that?
Yes
So you are saying Snake did not agree to it?

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu May 19, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm saying Snakey made us all aware as it was going on. The one who wasn't gonna do stuff on a whim went and did what?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Now now Nikki,. ...rout believes post count matters...some day his beloved DF will be up there alongside fellow racist shithole http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Thu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
Sorry no.
incidentally this place will go above you as soon as google rank it due to the fact it has darts forum in the domain name, a key ingredient to ranking in google and why those without have to do SEO optimization to beat it, watch this space ikkle one
Why is doublefinish above UK darts forum then? If sites with darts forum in the name go higher? Cmon Mr Gates I am listening
you are obviouslt NOT listening as I have explained in my post, let me ask you then, if you type in darts forum the first 2 results are dartsforum uk, surely you are not suggestion that they get a higher rank because they have more hits, visits and content than the mighty doublefinish? - you told us all you were the busiest and most visited darts forum on the face of the planet? - stupid boy

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm

M H wrote:I'm saying Snakey made us all aware as it was going on. The one who wasn't gonna do stuff on a whim went and did what?
So it was partly snakeys doing. Cheers for clearing that up.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu May 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Rout wrote:
M H wrote:I'm saying Snakey made us all aware as it was going on. The one who wasn't gonna do stuff on a whim went and did what?
You really don't get it

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:03 pm

nikkiboy wrote:you are obviouslt NOT listening as I have explained in my post, let me ask you then, if you type in darts forum the first 2 results are dartsforum uk, surely you are not suggestion that they get a higher rank because they have more hits, visits and content than the mighty doublefinish? - you told us all you were the busiest and most visited darts forum on the face of the planet? - stupid boy
I am not listening no, I am reading. I think thats maybe where you have been going wrong in the forum world laddie - you read posts.

The fact that darts forum own doublefinish.co.uk might help darts forum a bit! Wonder why they havent bought any starsofdarts domains?

But you said if you have darts forum in your name it will put you higher, so why are we above UK darts forum?

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:05 pm

M H wrote:
Rout wrote:
You really don't get it
What dont I get MH?

Your post "This isnt snakeys doing" suggested he had nothing to do with being a mod again. ie- it was done without him being involved. I then showed that to be incorrect. Quite straightforward stuff really.

Would it help if I published some PMs?

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Feel free, you still don't get it

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

So this is where to come for an explaination on todays fiasco, shouldn't the DF community be the first to receive an explaination rather than dealing with your private forum battles, Routy?

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:10 pm

D & B wrote:So this is where to come for an explaination on todays fiasco, shouldn't the DF community be the first to receive an explaination rather than dealing with your private forum battles, Routy?

I havent explained anything here D&B. Just playing a game of tit-for-tat with the PM publishers.

Furious Wolfie 180

Post by Furious Wolfie 180 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Rout wrote:
D & B wrote:So this is where to come for an explaination on todays fiasco, shouldn't the DF community be the first to receive an explaination rather than dealing with your private forum battles, Routy?

I havent explained anything here D&B. Just playing a game of tit-for-tat with the PM publishers.
Those PM's wouldn't paint you as a back stabbing lying and two faced cunt now would they...?

Not sure why your here tbf?

Defending your brothers fuck-up's is becoming quite the full time job now isn't it?
You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies put you down and their promises bust

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 4:14 pm

aint that the truth wolfie

Knots & crosses

All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Knots & crosses » Thu May 19, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm sure the staff at DF will tell all when it has been discussed and a thread will be merged in due course.

A mistake was clearly made, but that's not our business, though it's unfair for snake to be dragged into it, he didn't ask to be made a mod.

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Furious Wolfie 180 wrote:
Rout wrote:

Those PM's wouldn't paint you as a back stabbing lying and two faced cunt now would they...?

Not sure why your here tbf?

Defending your brothers fuck-up's is becoming quite the full time job now isn't it?
I have yet to see any PMs published which paint me in that light wolfie. True, I have discussed sensitive information about Sharky with people I class/classed as friends due to my concern about his illness. I dont see how that makes me a backstabber though.

Heres what happened yesterday - I said, that I did not understand that people, such as yourself, knots, frog who have never met the guy and have very little to go on in terms of assessing someones health, could make such strong diagnosis about what the guy was capable of doing in terms of running a darts forum. Add to that MH thousands of miles away, and the rest. I said prob no one knew better than me, and I had little say in the matter, which was prob right as i was not admin - but I couldnt get my head round the severity of leaving to start a new forum when none of you really understood what was going on with the lad and i thought it was hysterical to the extreme to paint a picture that he was gonna push this mythical button which would make the forum go up in a mushroom cloud.

Snake then published a PM where I said sharkys interests do not lie in darts, and he doesnt really care that much about the game. Does that make me a backstabber? Er, no, as he would admit that himself and i have said that to him many times. Thats why he was there to do the techie stuff and i looked after the darts stuff.

Snake then published a PM from Martin to me, saying he was worried about demodding paul and hoping he doesnt take it badly. This was sent at the time we jointly chose to demod him back in february and he was fully aware of it. I told him the same day, and we told you and the whole forum. Does that make me a backstabber? ER no - it was all done above board.

MH then published a PM I sent from the same period, back in february, where I asked MH whether Sharky could re-instate himself as admin should he wish and had we covered all bases. See above, thankfully, sharky accepted his mistakes, and took his demodding on the chin, he said we were right to demod him. He was eventually reinstated (and guess what, he didnt break anything!). Does that make me a backstabber?

Publish any PMs you want. I have shared real concerns for our kid and his health. I hope you never have to experience it yourself through family members etc. Not a nice thing. But I havent said anything to anyone thats not true, or that stabs anyone in the back.

I guess I was always gonna become the scapegoat for having to pick up the pieces for Sharky being left on his own on there, thems the breaks, but i have nothing to hide. Im here to defend myself wolfie, am i not welcome here?

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Knots & crosses wrote:I'm sure the staff at DF will tell all when it has been discussed and a thread will be merged in due course.

A mistake was clearly made, but that's not our business, though it's unfair for snake to be dragged into it, he didn't ask to be made a mod.
True enough yes. Very few mods ask to be mods. He was asked and he said yes, though, which is usually the process. A case of perhaps being a touch naive as to whats going on at the moment. I dont think many people can deny its perhaps a conflict of interests, at least until the dust settles more. Being overtrusting is not the worst quality in the world, but does make you a bit of a doormat.

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:
Rout wrote:
M H wrote:This isn't Snakey's doing, don't go jumping to conclusions
You sure about that?
Well I fucking well am.
You didnt get asked and have a discussion prior to it? - You gonna give me a ring?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

wah wah wah.....nobody gives a shit.
Your had to choose between your alco brother who was not fit to run the site and MH...you chose your brother, we all know where you stand.You put your brother first before the forum, your choice but dont come on here claiming you were an innocent bystander in this.