All this talk of scabs and so on

Threads Worth Preserving
Rout

Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Justin Credible wrote:wah wah wah.....nobody gives a shit.
Your had to choose between your alco brother who was not fit to run the site and MH...you chose your brother, we all know where you stand.You put your brother first before the forum, your choice but dont come on here claiming you were an innocent bystander in this.
Good god.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

sharky :I made Snake a mod again and then read this thread and saw he'd published PMs so I've de-modded him. For me publishing PMs is well out of order.

The stupid little pygmy cunt has not a clue what he is doing, rout get the dwarf medical help FFS

Sheep Shagger

Re: Re: Re: Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Sheep Shagger » Thu May 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:you are obviouslt NOT listening as I have explained in my post, let me ask you then, if you type in darts forum the first 2 results are dartsforum uk, surely you are not suggestion that they get a higher rank because they have more hits, visits and content than the mighty doublefinish? - you told us all you were the busiest and most visited darts forum on the face of the planet? - stupid boy
I am not listening no, I am reading. I think thats maybe where you have been going wrong in the forum world laddie - you read posts.

The fact that darts forum own doublefinish.co.uk might help darts forum a bit! Wonder why they havent bought any starsofdarts domains?

But you said if you have darts forum in your name it will put you higher, so why are we above UK darts forum?
OK, google rank is made up of several factors, domain name, content, keywords, meta tags, SEO and page rank

Page rank is one of the most key areas because if you can get your page rank above your competitors then you will invariably appear above them in teh rankings even with the same content.

Now how page rank works is you get links to your site from higher ranking sites, google sees these links and takes it as a vote of confidence in the site and adjusts the rank up accordingly.

Remember when df started you had teams of people spamming 606 constantly trying to get the web address through on a post? remember when an account was deleted you all went on about getting a new one and waiting for it to be approved?
Most of your posts were deleted for the spam it was, however a few remain and back links from the number 5 UK and world no.35 ranked website are like gold dust to your page rank, a relavent article/link from a site with a page rank of 6 is worth 10 links/pages from a site ranked 1, hence why df is above ukdarts forum and tsod becuase you spammed bbc.co.uk/606 and obtained those backlinks.

Now do you understand ikkle one? have I taught you anything today?

I dare say now I have reminded you that the spamming of the BBC will be reinstated :roll:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm

so sharky is running around making people mods who are not even aware of it, or want the job.
Christ almighty....

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:you are obviouslt NOT listening as I have explained in my post, let me ask you then, if you type in darts forum the first 2 results are dartsforum uk, surely you are not suggestion that they get a higher rank because they have more hits, visits and content than the mighty doublefinish? - you told us all you were the busiest and most visited darts forum on the face of the planet? - stupid boy
I am not listening no, I am reading. I think thats maybe where you have been going wrong in the forum world laddie - you read posts.

The fact that darts forum own doublefinish.co.uk might help darts forum a bit! Wonder why they havent bought any starsofdarts domains?

But you said if you have darts forum in your name it will put you higher, so why are we above UK darts forum?
OK, google rank is made up of several factors, domain name, content, keywords, meta tags, SEO and page rank

Page rank is one of the most key areas because if you can get your page rank above your competitors then you will invariably appear above them in teh rankings even with the same content.

Now how page rank works is you get links to your site from higher ranking sites, google sees these links and takes it as a vote of confidence in the site and adjusts the rank up accordingly.

Remember when df started you had teams of people spamming 606 constantly trying to get the web address through on a post? remember when an account was deleted you all went on about getting a new one and waiting for it to be approved?
Most of your posts were deleted for the spam it was, however a few remain and back links from the number 5 UK and world no.35 ranked website are like gold dust to your page rank, a relavent article/link from a site with a page rank of 6 is worth 10 links/pages from a site ranked 1, hence why df is above ukdarts forum and tsod becuase you spammed bbc.co.uk/606 and obtained those backlinks.

Now do you understand ikkle one? have I taught you anything today?

I dare say now I have reminded you that the spamming of the BBC will be reinstated :roll:

So in a nutshell, we have done a good job optimising our google rank through various means.

Thanks for the praise. Aim some of it at MH though, he put in a lot of the graft.

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:No, he sent me a PM telling me he was making me a mod again. I was busy at work, you know how it is, and when I logged back in I was a mod again.
Is the "no" also to calling me? I dont get many phone calls you know. I get all excited when I am expecting one.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu May 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Rout wrote:
Snakehipsx2 wrote:No, he sent me a PM telling me he was making me a mod again. I was busy at work, you know how it is, and when I logged back in I was a mod again.
Is the "no" also to calling me? I dont get many phone calls you know. I get all excited when I am expecting one.
Are you you agreeing that Snakey had no part in this?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Thu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Rout wrote:

So in a nutshell, we have done a good job optimising our google rank through various means.

Thanks for the praise. Aim some of it at MH though, he put in a lot of the graft.
you have done very well, not disputing that fella and never have I am merely correcting your assumption that google rank has anything to do with the site's popularity and hopefully imparting just a small amount of true information in the vain hope that it sticks.

Spamming is not the way to go but if it worked and you got away with it then fair play

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 pm

M H wrote:
Rout wrote:
Are you you agreeing that Snakey had no part in this?
I still dont know all the details to be honest, still waiting for snake to give me a call. But to be honest, snake never asked to be demodded and when sharky asked him if he wanted demodding, he said he was happy to stay around as a mod and help out. It was me that demodded him, not sharky.

I was under the impression that he agreed before hand today, so if I am wrong about that small point, I hold my hands up and apologise.

Id love to still have snake on the team, and in fact, all i ever wanted was the old team back together as it was. Shame its come to all this, once more. Conflict of interests and all that.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 5:08 pm

wonder what the drunken idiot will do next....we should have a comp.
Snake can give the prices.

Ask MH back as Admin
Make me a Mod (by Accident)
Keep issuing worthless warnings to protected members
Blame Dicie for the anti Irish shit
Ignore the bile from Jack
Accidently fucks up the database

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu May 19, 2011 5:12 pm

I still dont know all the details to be honest, still waiting for snake to give me a call. But to be honest, snake never asked to be demodded and when sharky asked him if he wanted demodding, he said he was happy to stay around as a mod and help out. It was me that demodded him, not sharky.

I was under the impression that he agreed before hand today, so if I am wrong about that small point, I hold my hands up and apologise.

Id love to still have snake on the team, and in fact, all i ever wanted was the old team back together as it was. Shame its come to all this, once more. Conflict of interests and all that.

Are you sure about that?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh this is very good fun isnt it. Well id love to stick around and chat folks but time for darts tonight.

Have fun and dont forget to keep hiding your online status x x x x

Lots of love

The back stabbing cunt*

*Awaiting proof of this allegation

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Thu May 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Fun had by all..... Not having anymore naps

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 5:22 pm

are you going to the darts tonite rout....who paid for the tickets, drink and travel I wonder

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Justin Credible wrote:are you going to the darts tonite rout....who paid for the tickets, drink and travel I wonder

Whooooooosssssshhhhhh

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 5:26 pm

whoosh ?
you mean its over my head ?
You might be right, after all manipulating people and being a leech is something I have no experience of, as I have always paid my own way in life and never was a parasite like you

gazman

Post by gazman » Thu May 19, 2011 5:34 pm

The thing is Rout, you keep bringing the point back to only you being fully aware of Sharky's metal health issues and that we had no idea. But, thats the key point. We only had your input on that, and tbh mate you put us in no doubt he wasn't in any fit state to run the site safely at one point. Yes i know you raised alot of these issues way back, but Sharky's flittering inbetween being admin and then de-admining himself didn't look like the actions of someone in full health so to speak, and with his history we were worried about his ability to run the place at the time. I know you dont feel we should have had any say in the matter, but the decision to hold him back at that time was for what we felt was best for him and the site. His decision to then go and just do it made it pretty much impossible for the guys to continue to work with him.

We thats my take on things, though can't really speak for everyone else.

scooby

Post by scooby » Thu May 19, 2011 6:14 pm

rout has made you all look silly yet again,fair play to him

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 pm

if we are all so stupid, then how come you come over here to post then ?
Cannot understand why someone who claims to be intelligent would go to the bother of logging in here to spend time chatting or debating with those he claims are foolish....have a think about scooby.

scooby

Post by scooby » Thu May 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Justin Credible wrote:if we are all so stupid, then how come you come over here to post then ?
Cannot understand why someone who claims to be intelligent would go to the bother of logging in here to spend time chatting or debating with those he claims are foolish....have a think about scooby.
im not intelligent,im thick as pig shit