Well Done TDF - The Busiest Darts Forum on the Net

Threads Worth Preserving
Post Reply
Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:
Well Done TDF - The Busiest Darts Forum on the Net

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:25 pm

The live darts threads for this weekend got more posts than TSoD and Dolefinish COMBINED by a huge margin

Truly the home for darts chat

Image
Last edited by Justin Credible on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts:75546
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by M H » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:27 pm

I've said for a long time this is the best place when there's darts on the box
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:28 pm

and so it proves...........
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts:75546
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by M H » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 pm

No agenda, just call the games as we see them. If it's shite it's shite
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 pm

no better place for allowing members to air their opinions.

no heavy handed insecure mod dictating and lecturing members either.
Image

ITG
Posts:12224
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by ITG » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Unrecognised darts on unauthorised equipment isn't worth discussion.

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts:31319
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Justin Credible wrote:no better place for allowing members to air their opinions.

no heavy handed insecure mod dictating and lecturing members either.
Yes, yes, but what do you think of Justin Shite?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

ITG
Posts:12224
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by ITG » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 pm

only jokin lads

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:55 pm

in the gravy wrote:Unrecognised darts on unauthorised equipment isn't worth discussion.

surprised fanny or ribena head were not on crying about toy boards

or how the pdc are cunts for showing darts again
or complaining there is too much money


If it were not for the taylor gaters the DF thread would be even more deserted, no one discusses darts on there, lucky to get 8 pages for the whole 3 full days of darts
Image

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Ginge wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:no better place for allowing members to air their opinions.

no heavy handed insecure mod dictating and lecturing members either.
Yes, yes, but what do you think of Justin Shite?
:lol:
Image

ITG
Posts:12224
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by ITG » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
in the gravy wrote:Unrecognised darts on unauthorised equipment isn't worth discussion.

surprised fanny or ribena head were not on crying about toy boards

or how the pdc are cunts for showing darts again
or complaining there is too much money


If it were not for the taylor gaters the DF thread would be even more deserted, no one discusses darts on there, lucky to get 8 pages for the whole 3 full days of darts
How about the cesspit and the pink forum for knobs of the week?

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:58 pm

darty cannot see his own knob
spaceman sticks his in kids like all turkish cunts
Gaydrian looks like one
Threadkillers probably limp for all the drugs
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts:75546
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by M H » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:01 pm

in the gravy wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
in the gravy wrote:Unrecognised darts on unauthorised equipment isn't worth discussion.

surprised fanny or ribena head were not on crying about toy boards

or how the pdc are cunts for showing darts again
or complaining there is too much money


If it were not for the taylor gaters the DF thread would be even more deserted, no one discusses darts on there, lucky to get 8 pages for the whole 3 full days of darts
How about the cesspit and the pink forum for knobs of the week?
I'd put MvG in the frame at the moment for his gamesmanship in this evening's final. Slowing the game down probably worked against him
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:03 pm

hard to give it to a guy averaging over a 100 who reaches a final, even if he is a hunchbacked down syndrome oompa loompa.
Image

ITG
Posts:12224
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by ITG » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 pm

tbh the blog is quite funny too when gaz attacks some of the many personalities in forumland.

what non players or officials have actually gotten it mate? i know darty has, is he on his tod?

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 pm

in the gravy wrote:tbh the blog is quite funny too when gaz attacks some of the many personalities in forumland.

what non players or officials have actually gotten it mate? i know darty has, is he on his tod?

everyone is in someway connected to darts , be it the obese admin, lorna mason etc....even gave it to myself twice

Once on a saturday cos i forgot about awarding it
the other time for being stupid enough to watch an evening of lakeshite thinking we might actually get a good match
Image

ITG
Posts:12224
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by ITG » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:16 pm

can i be knob of the week please?

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:18 pm

82 weeks its running now

LIST OF KNOB OF THE WEEK WINNERS
April - 18th - Adrian Lewis (3)
April - 11th - Lorna Mason
April - 4th - Tommy Thompson (2)
March - 28th - Michael Van Gerwen
March - 21st - Dave Chisnall
March - 14th - Alan Norris
March - 7th - Spineless (7)
February - 28th - Adrian Lewis (2)
February - 21st - Wayne Mardle
February - 14th - Sue Williams (8)
February - 7th - Ross Mcnoloyalty
January - 31st - Ben "Ten" Watts
January - 24th - Spineless (6)
January - 17th - Deta Hedman
January - 10th - Martin Atkins
January -3rd - Barry Hearn (3)
December - 27th -Sue Williams (7)
December - 20th - Phil Taylor (6)
December - 13th - Tommy Thompson
December - 6th - Justin Credible
November - 29th - Sue Williams (6)
November - 22nd - Scott Waites
November -15th - Tony O Shea (3)
November - 8th - James Wade (2)
November - 1st- Sue Williams (5)
October - 25th - John Part
October - 18th - Ryan Searle
October - 11th - Mystery bitch of the GDA
October - 4th - Tony O Shea (2)
September - 27th - Barry Hearn (2)
September - 20th - Nigel Mawer
September -13th - Sue Williams (4)
September - 6th - Phil Taylor (5)
August - 30th - Sue Williams (3)
August - 23rd - Mike Zuydwijk
August - 16th - Sue Williams (2)
August - 9th - Robert Holmes (2)
August - 2nd - Phil Taylor (4)
July - 26th - Paul Plastic aussie cunt
July - 19th - Justin Credible
July - 12th - Jamie Cave-in
July - 5th -Phil Taylor (3)
June - 28th - Mark Webster
June - 21st - Ted Hankey (5)
June - 14th - Sue Williams
June - 7th - Barry Hearn
May - 31st - Phil Taylor (2)
May - 24th - Scott Waites
May - 17th - Steve Maish (2)
May - 10th - Steve Maish
May - 3rd - Ted Hankey (4)
April - 26th - James Wade
April - 19th - Raymond Van Barneveld (2)
April - 12th - Martin Fatzmaurice (4)
April -5th - Wes Newton
March - 29th - Gary Anderson
March - 22nd - Scotty Mitchell
March - 15th - Phil Taylor
March - 8th - Spineless (5)
March - 1st - Adrian Lewis
February - 22nd - Ted Hankey (3)
February - 15th - Martin Fatzmaurice (3)
February - 8th - Martin Fatzmaurice (2)
February - 1st - Spineless (4)
January - 25th - Darryl Fitton
January - 18th -Tony O Shea
January - 11th - Alexander Vassos
January - 4th - Robert Holmes
December - 28th - Andy Hamilton (2)
December - 21st - Stuart Pyke
December - 14th - Spineless (3)
December - 7th - Andy Hamilton
November - 30th - Lee Hayes
November - 23rd - Martin Fatzmaurice
November - 16th - Ted Hankey (2)
November - 9th - Robbie Green
November - 2nd - Spineless (2)
October - 26th - Ted Hankey
October - 19th - Mervyn King
October - 12th - Christian Kist
October - 5th - Spineless
September - 28th - Raymond Van Barneveld
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts:31319
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:23 pm

How on earth did Steve Maish win it twice in a row? :D
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible
Posts:141102
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location:Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Well Done TDF

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 pm

Ginge wrote:How on earth did Steve Maish win it twice in a row? :D

that was priceless :D
Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests