The Wrestling Thread

Movies, music and TV
The Shank

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Post by The Shank » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Shank wrote:JC has got it bad.

^^^^
A supposedly grown adult who watches half naked men covered in baby oil roll around on top of each other in some choreographed homosexual play acting is getting very defensive about something he gets "excited" about.

I am sure human faeces phil, shemale and the other closets will come to your aid.
Youre forgetting the fit women wrestlers, although i usually switch over when theyre on.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:52 pm

This whole thread seems to be about JC desperately repressing his homosexual tendencies.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Freud wrote:This whole thread seems to be about JC desperately repressing his homosexual tendencies.
Is it now.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:00 pm

half the beggars on other sites annoying me for photoshop requests are wrestling fans.

The most gimpy like simple minded, pitiful people.
I have little interest in boxing which is corrupt, or mma which is almost as corrupt but at least the competitors are trying to win and not told the result beforehand and them "pretend"

What type of sad person would not only watch that, but get defensive about it, and get "excited" over it.
Faggots, thats who.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Justin Credible wrote:half the beggars on other sites annoying me for photoshop requests are wrestling fans.

The most gimpy like simple minded, pitiful people.
I have little interest in boxing which is corrupt, or mma which is almost as corrupt but at least the competitors are trying to win and not told the result beforehand and them "pretend"

What type of sad person would not only watch that, but get defensive about it, and get "excited" over it.
Faggots, thats who.
Wrestlers are entertainers, not competitors. Everyone watching it knows this. It's meant to be fun.

Would you not watch a movie or tv show because they're all actors reading from a script and already know the outcome?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:02 pm

I have no problem with the "suspension of belief". I did that for star trek and most tv shows, but I do not watch programs and think star is real or place bets on the results of tv shows

Take star Trek, they have some fans who are mentally retarded and actually wear uniforms, attend conferences etc act like its fuckin real, but wrestling fans like human faeces phil claiming its a sport and thats its real and other simpletons like shemale who gets excited over something that is predetermined by a pensioner in vince MacMahon shows the sort of mentally stunted people who defend it.

I watched wrestling growing up with my brothers for the laugh, but we matured and grew up, discovered women, alcohol, etc and now when i see it on tv be it channel hopping or on tv in a pub or whatever i look at the people watching it and think , these people are fucking retarded.