reminded why i don't go to music festivals anymore.

Movies, music and TV
cannibal

reminded why i don't go to music festivals anymore.

Post by cannibal » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Fucktards recording with camera on sticks smack in the middle of viewing the whole fucking time. Then there are fat chicks that just can't shut up or even try to talk with out being extremely loud. Music festivals are great except the people, just like darts lol
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Justin Credible

Re: reminded why i don't go to music festivals anymore.

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:56 am

people in general are cunts...ergo more people you are around more cunts there are.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:47 am

Loved concerts in my younger days, got a perfect view from wherever I was standing.

Being 6 foot 6 helps.

Not so good for the people behind me. ☺

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:56 am

The Shank wrote:Loved concerts in my younger days, got a perfect view from wherever I was standing.

Being 6 foot 6 helps.

Not so good for the people behind me. ☺

:D

unless dicie or randall are standing in front of you....they are taller

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:33 am

Been to plenty of big gigs, never been to a festival though.
Oddly enough I always have a good view as well.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:11 pm

well I picked up my chair and moved, ended up with much better spot for the 2 performers I really wanted to see. two main acts of the night where Kenny Neal and Ronnie Baker Brooks. Both excellent guitarist and both put on a very good show. I hadn't seen either of them before, glad the wife talked me into going.

I am 5-7 and my wife is 5-2 so we can't ever see shit, reach anything, or basically just function in a society geared for normal height people. Prime e.g. of inbreeding in the Americas, think we are in a few textbooks on the topic.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:07 pm

cannibal wrote:well I picked up my chair and moved, ended up with much better spot for the 2 performers I really wanted to see. two main acts of the night where Kenny Neal and Ronnie Baker Brooks. Both excellent guitarist and both put on a very good show. I hadn't seen either of them before, glad the wife talked me into going.

I am 5-7 and my wife is 5-2 so we can't ever see shit, reach anything, or basically just function in a society geared for normal height people. Prime e.g. of inbreeding in the Americas, think we are in a few textbooks on the topic.
At least you haven't bust your head open about 30 times just walking through doorways.

fatknut

Post by fatknut » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:52 pm

I got a bit of stick for whipping out my phone to film some songs at a gig I was at recently. Woke up in hotel hungover to fuck with no recollection as to where I was or why I was there, so was nice to watch a reminder on the phone! I generally only go to small gigs (this would have been 200 tops in crowd) I always try get to the front, only massive concert I've been to was Green Day at Milton Keynes bowl (which was like 65,000) got right to the front for that but it did mean surviving with no food or water for fucking hours through some of the worst support bands ever, never again....especially not a festival where you have to stay there. The amount of fucking chav cunts there fighting amongst themself just didn't make sense to me seeing as who the band was, it wasn't an Oasis or Stone Roses concert...my advice, listen to bands that no one likes, love watching bands in a bar when theres about 20 folk there!