The WWE Thread

Movies, music and TV
Mr. Myers

Re: The WWE Thread

Post by Mr. Myers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:37 am

jrwfsl147 wrote:
D & B wrote:When did Arnie wrestle in the WWF?
He's in the "Celebrity Wing" with the likes of Mr. T and Donald Trump.

He's made a couple of guest appearances over the years and is big mates with Triple H.

They're also giving a special award posthumously to an 8 year old kid called Conor Michalik who died of cancer last year.

Just re-signed up for the Network, as I'll get Mania, HOF, Extreme Rules next month and all the old stuff for my tenner.
Waste of money mate, I just watch Raw on Sky and PPV's on either Sky (if they're free) or an illegal stream. I refuse to give the senile old fuck Vince my money, especially after the rumble and especially if Reigns wins tomoz

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:40 am

jrwfsl147 wrote:They need to induct 7 or 8 new people every year, so inevitably there's going to be the odd questionable nomination

Rikishi worked there for over a decade, and his sons are now in it. I'd say he deserves it more than Madusa and the likes of Koko B Ware who went in in years past.

Nash is going in this year because they need someone to close the show. The only other main eventer going in this year is dead. Hall went in last year and Hogan's already in, no reason Nash shouldn't be.
The problem is like you said, they induct 7-8 people a year, and if they induct 7-8 legends a year then they'd run out of legends in a couple of years. If they only inducted 2-3 guys it would be kinda pointless.

I don't mind seeing Bushwackers and over shitty guys in it, they put they're bodies on the line several times and a week, train hours every day and hardly see their family for our entertainment; putting them in the HOF is the least we can do

Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:47 am

Mr. Myers wrote:
jrwfsl147 wrote:

He's made a couple of guest appearances over the years and is big mates with Triple H.

They're also giving a special award posthumously to an 8 year old kid called Conor Michalik who died of cancer last year.

Just re-signed up for the Network, as I'll get Mania, HOF, Extreme Rules next month and all the old stuff for my tenner.
Waste of money mate, I just watch Raw on Sky and PPV's on either Sky (if they're free) or an illegal stream. I refuse to give the senile old fuck Vince my money, especially after the rumble and especially if Reigns wins tomoz
Nah, well worth it. I watch a couple of old PPVs plus NXT every week, plus the current PPVs on demand with an HD quality stream on my TV.

I think two PPVs plus the HOF is well worth my $10 (signed up with a Yank address) alone.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:07 am

jrwfsl147 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
jrwfsl147 wrote:

Nah, well worth it. I watch a couple of old PPVs plus NXT every week, plus the current PPVs on demand with an HD quality stream on my TV.

I think two PPVs plus the HOF is well worth my $10 (signed up with a Yank address) alone.
It is great value for money, but Vince doesn't fucking deserve the old cunt. Hope after when it Reigns it snores wins at Mania #cancelWWEnetwork starts trending again :lol: That was some funny shit :lol:

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:18 am

Anyone else been drop kicked to death lately?

No?

So why the fuck are you cunts chatting about this fake gay shit.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 pm

TheArrow wrote:Anyone else been drop kicked to death lately?

No?

Says the guy with a WWE wrestler as his signature and avatar :D

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Mr. Myers wrote:
TheArrow wrote:Anyone else been drop kicked to death lately?

No?

Says the guy with a WWE wrestler as his signature and avatar :D
That's Dwayne Johnson, Hollywood actor.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:10 pm

how dare he leave gay wrestling and go to hollywood and make millions of pounds for himself....what a cunt. :D

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Hall of Fame was fucking awesome. The Connor stuff was hard to watch mind.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Justin Credible wrote:how dare he leave gay wrestling and go to hollywood and make millions of pounds for himself....what a cunt. :D
Don't blame him tbh, the Fast and Furious movies make a shit ton of money, not to mention getting a role in a DC comics movie among others. Made a smart choice really

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:03 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

This sends chills down my spine. Can't wait to hear tonight. Unless of course American Badass makes a return :D

Mike Awesome

Post by Mike Awesome » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Mr. Myers wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:how dare he leave gay wrestling and go to hollywood and make millions of pounds for himself....what a cunt. :D
Don't blame him tbh, the Fast and Furious movies make a shit ton of money, not to mention getting a role in a DC comics movie among others. Made a smart choice really
Fair play to the Rock, nobody outside of Wrestling thought he would be as big as he now is. Still got at least another couple of Wrestlemania main events in him though.

Mike Awesome

Post by Mike Awesome » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Mr. Myers wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

This sends chills down my spine. Can't wait to hear tonight. Unless of course American Badass makes a return :D
Still the best.

[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Watching a Nitro from 1996 as we speak.

Ric Flair has just bested the hilariously named "Dirty Dick Slater".

Re: The Rock. Wrestlemania is in a 100k stadium in Texas next year. The rumour is he'll come back to wrestle Brock, which is why Paul Heyman keeps bringing up their Summerslam match from 2002.

Any time he wrestles, he's actually losing money compared to what he would get in Hollywood. He pretty much does it a.to break records, and b.because he loves it.

Mike Awesome

Post by Mike Awesome » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Saw the Rock vs Brock rumours would not be disappointed if that was the case however the dream match would be seeing Austin back in the ring against CM Punk but that looks like it will never happen now.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Mike Awesome wrote:Saw the Rock vs Brock rumours would not be disappointed if that was the case however the dream match would be seeing Austin back in the ring against CM Punk but that looks like it will never happen now.
These must be old men by now, I remember my kids watching that lot before the turn of the century
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Mike Awesome

Post by Mike Awesome » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:18 pm

M H wrote:
Mike Awesome wrote:Saw the Rock vs Brock rumours would not be disappointed if that was the case however the dream match would be seeing Austin back in the ring against CM Punk but that looks like it will never happen now.
These must be old men by now, I remember my kids watching that lot before the turn of the century
Rock's only 42 he started off real young, Austin's 50 though so next year in his home state will be the now or never for a Wrestlemania ring return.

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Mike Awesome wrote:
M H wrote:
Rock's only 42 he started off real young, Austin's 50 though so next year in his home state will be the now or never for a Wrestlemania ring return.
Austin will just be a special guest ref imo for one of the matches

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Mr. Myers wrote: Over 5 hours of Mania tomoz, shud be good

are you serious ?

5 hours of grown men sitting down watching this gay shit till all hours in the morning.

The unemployed, deluded, fantasists, those living with their parents and the closets will be in heaven

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote: Over 5 hours of Mania tomoz, shud be good

are you serious ?

5 hours of grown men sitting down watching this gay shit till all hours in the morning.

The unemployed, deluded, fantasists, those living with their parents and the closets will be in heaven
Yes, much more healthy to spend hours digitally imposing bigger tits on women from Star Trek.

http://theomegasector.com/index.php?/to ... ers/page-2