Have you heard our podcast?

Movies, music and TV
DartTalk

Have you heard our podcast?

Post by DartTalk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:52 pm

We've been doing an internet broadcast about darts for almost 3 years now. Premier League picks, news (mostly from the States), product reviews, interviews with players and promoters, etc. We've live every Wednesday night--you can catch us Live after the pubs close! http://darttalk.us

Justin Credible

Re: Have you heard our podcast?

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:06 am

DartTalk wrote:We've been doing an internet broadcast about darts for almost 3 years now. Premier League picks, news (mostly from the States), product reviews, interviews with players and promoters, etc. We've live every Wednesday night--you can catch us Live after the pubs close! http://darttalk.us
your time or ours ?

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:44 am

Justin Credible wrote:
DartTalk wrote:We've been doing an internet broadcast about darts for almost 3 years now. Premier League picks, news (mostly from the States), product reviews, interviews with players and promoters, etc. We've live every Wednesday night--you can catch us Live after the pubs close! http://darttalk.us
your time or ours ?
it's 2 am your time, justin.

micko

Post by micko » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:42 pm

skweezit wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
your time or ours ?
it's 2 am your time, justin.
So it's before the pub closes then!
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:16 pm

No

End of thread

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:30 pm

have u heard my fart

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:46 pm

did anybody catch it?
pretty funny (and sad) that the PDC want to count all the BDO ranked events in Canada and the USA in their own
North American Challenge Tour rankings to fuck over the BDO. (365 day bans would go into effect to anyone playing in them)
I'm not saying there's not any merit in this, though.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:59 am

5 years too long to be honest. It is absolute garbage. You fly from topic to topic with out making any coherent arguments for your position. FFS you never even finish a thought half the time. The only person that rambles more than you is that pickled Howie Reed. You do at least make slightly more sense than him but that is not saying much. Many of your shows you spend more time talking about other sports than you do darts.

When you talk about the PDC and the major events you don't have a clue as to how the selection criteria works. Half the time your talking about events and you don't even know who is in them even after the selection and draw has been done. Clueless on the PDC and its competitive structure. But that goes for just about any topic you have covered because you don't do your homework. Then you drone on and on with results for tournaments no one gives a fuck about or the results could be found easily on the internet or just posted there as your website could have used some content. You never looked at the lists ahead of time to make sure poor clueless mystery mark could pronounce the names. You waited till you were on the air and like some dried up withered school marm stood over his shoulder correcting him on just about every name on the page. Same fucking crap week in and week out. I don't know why I hated myself to have tortured myself listening to it for as long as I did.

You criticize everyone on how they run shit and you tried to run your own event and it was a hot sticky mess because you didn't prepare, plan or lay out the rules till you where half way thru it. And to top it all off you promised all this money and yadda yadda yadda, the event never got played out did it?

You always like to say how you don't think something should be streamed if the quality isn't there because it reflects badly on darts and it ends up defeating promotion of the game...Well sir your show is exactly that, so for the love of god end it now because it is an embarrassment not only for you but for darts fans.

Sincerely yours in darts
F.A.C.

shame this thicky won't be around to read this as he was another one of those spineless types that thought he knew it all but couldn't hack having a real discussion. Just moaned about how mean everyone was so he fucked off to twitter? makes loads of sense, as much as Fartoid using a pen name when everyone knows who the fuck he is.....For the love of God how did I get stuck on a continent full of retarded darting fans. Dear God what did I do in a past life to deserve such punishment. :pointing:
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Ignore me.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:Ignore me.
ok babez xxxx
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:12 pm

whats with the ginge and sanchez show today ?

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Justin Credible wrote:whats with the ginge and sanchez show today ?
Eh?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:36 pm

seemed when I logged in this afternoon every post of yours was followed by a sanchez reply

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Justin Credible wrote:seemed when I logged in this afternoon every post of yours was followed by a sanchez reply
I see. Just conversing, that's all.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:39 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:seemed when I logged in this afternoon every post of yours was followed by a sanchez reply
thats nice

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
thats nice
Yes.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:41 pm

do you mean no ?

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:43 pm

No

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:52 pm

ok thanks

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:19 pm

are you two lovebirds done now fighting over sanchez, get a fucking room next time and make it a trio..... I would like to get back to antagonizing, mocking and trolling the dart fans from the colonies, the blogs they write, and the players they love so much.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation