that song in your head, what is it today...............

Movies, music and TV
Post Reply
User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 119391
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Randall » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:06 am

Image


User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 15292
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Safc » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:05 am

Image


User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 119391
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Randall » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:13 am

Image

vizIIsto
Posts: 3040
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 am
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by vizIIsto » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:21 am

Ever since Eurovision songs were released for this year, it's been a Eurovision song.
Mostly this masterpiece from Italy:
lurk lurk

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 26936
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by tungsten tossers » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 am

[bbvideo]

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 15292
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Safc » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:56 pm

Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 11260
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Jimmi » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:20 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 am
[bbvideo]
Didn’t know these guys were still going.
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 26936
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by tungsten tossers » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:31 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:20 pm
tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 am
[bbvideo]
Didn’t know these guys were still going.
I think they have recently released some new stuff

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 11260
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Jimmi » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:45 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:31 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:20 pm
tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 am
[bbvideo]
Didn’t know these guys were still going.
I think they have recently released some new stuff
Only know who they are because of the one thing me and Paul Plastic aussie cunt have in common. :mrgreen:
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 26936
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by tungsten tossers » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:33 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:45 pm
tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:31 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:20 pm
tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 am
[bbvideo]
Didn’t know these guys were still going.
I think they have recently released some new stuff
Only know who they are because of the one thing me and Paul Plastic aussie cunt have in common. :mrgreen:
Are you a fake Aussie too then...


User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 119391
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Randall » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:51 am

Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 11260
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Jimmi » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:39 am

tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:33 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:45 pm
tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:31 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:20 pm
tungsten tossers wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 am
[bbvideo]
Didn’t know these guys were still going.
I think they have recently released some new stuff
Only know who they are because of the one thing me and Paul Plastic aussie cunt have in common. :mrgreen:
Are you a fake Aussie too then...
Not quite. :lol:
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 26936
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:00 am

[

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 15292
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Safc » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:01 pm

Image


User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 26936
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:21 pm

Safc wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:01 pm
I never knew who sang that....
Only knew it from the film...

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 15292
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Safc » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:34 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:21 pm
Safc wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:01 pm
I never knew who sang that....
Only knew it from the film...
GTA aswell
Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests