that song in your head, what is it today...............

Movies, music and TV
Post Reply
User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76623
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Randall » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 pm

i cannot be alone in waking up or simply discovering a song in my head for no reason?

today

[youtube][/youtube]

no idea why.
Image

User avatar
Sheep Shagger
Posts: 3837
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:14 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Sheep Shagger » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Darth Randall wrote:i cannot be alone in waking up or simply discovering a song in my head for no reason?

today

[youtube][/youtube]

no idea why.
Did you have a curry last night?

User avatar
welsh
Posts: 2912
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 8:02 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by welsh » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Hasn't it been on some advert for the past few weeks,Or one of his shitty tunes has..
Image

User avatar
andy a
Moderator
Posts: 4048
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Slough
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by andy a » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:32 pm

I've been dealing with our accounts department at head office so I keep thinking of the Laurel & Hardy theme tune. :evil:

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76623
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Randall » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

welsh wrote:Hasn't it been on some advert for the past few weeks,Or one of his shitty tunes has..
i dont watch tv mate so that wouldnt account for it.
Image

User avatar
welsh
Posts: 2912
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 8:02 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by welsh » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
welsh wrote:Hasn't it been on some advert for the past few weeks,Or one of his shitty tunes has..
i dont watch tv mate so that wouldnt account for it.
So nothing to do with the Royle Family then,That's the only other place i've heard it..
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76623
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Randall » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:44 pm

welsh wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:
welsh wrote:Hasn't it been on some advert for the past few weeks,Or one of his shitty tunes has..
i dont watch tv mate so that wouldnt account for it.
So nothing to do with the Royle Family then,That's the only other place i've heard it..
i watch pointless that is literally it.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 73902
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by M H » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Thanks Randall! I didn't play the song but now it's in my fucking head
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:23 pm

My wife thinks i have tourettes and some mental disorder.

i am on the computer doing whatever signing away, dont matter if it swedish techno pop to country to humming loudly some instrumental, it drives her mad when I change the words to my own every now and then and will switch for song to song and back again on a whim.

Basically I just allow everything in my head to come out
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 73902
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by M H » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Justin Credible wrote:My wife thinks i have tourettes and some mental disorder.

i am on the computer doing whatever signing away, dont matter if it swedish techno pop to country to humming loudly some instrumental, it drives her mad when I change the words to my own every now and then and will switch for song to song and back again on a whim.

Basically I just allow everything in my head to come out
She aint far wrong and I've never met you!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:43 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:My wife thinks i have tourettes and some mental disorder.

i am on the computer doing whatever signing away, dont matter if it swedish techno pop to country to humming loudly some instrumental, it drives her mad when I change the words to my own every now and then and will switch for song to song and back again on a whim.

Basically I just allow everything in my head to come out
She aint far wrong and I've never met you!

was gonna abuse you and tell you to fuck yerself but thought that would do me no favors....... :D
Image

User avatar
mattp
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 7:27 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by mattp » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:02 am

Today - the flute or piccolo (?) intro to The Mighty Quinn by Manfred Man.

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 28625
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by skweezit » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Darth Randall wrote:i cannot be alone in waking up or simply discovering a song in my head...




you are not alone. happens to me all the time.
it's called an earworm when they actually get stuck in your head.

my current earworm is some david bowie song.
I don't even know the name of it or the right words.
it goes something like.
"without you my love. (ooo - ooo chorus) you're ax-actly like I mumble-mumble be now (ooo-ooo chorus)
and something-something (ooo-ooo chorus) what would I do-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo (trill down) ooo-yeah
then it starts again from the ooo-ooo later in the day.

User avatar
DrZoidberg
Posts: 11194
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by DrZoidberg » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:52 pm

runaway by the corrs.

im not even ashamed!

User avatar
Jockenaria
Posts: 6397
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm
Location: Jockland
Contact:

Re: Re: that song in your head, what is it today............

Post by Jockenaria » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:53 pm

DrZoidberg wrote:runaway by the corrs.

im not even ashamed!
I'd shag them all
I was alive when Rangers died

User avatar
DrZoidberg
Posts: 11194
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Re: that song in your head, what is it today............

Post by DrZoidberg » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Jockenaria wrote:
DrZoidberg wrote:runaway by the corrs.

im not even ashamed!
I'd shag them all
even jim?

User avatar
Jockenaria
Posts: 6397
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm
Location: Jockland
Contact:

Re: Re: Re: that song in your head, what is it today........

Post by Jockenaria » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

DrZoidberg wrote:
Jockenaria wrote:
DrZoidberg wrote:runaway by the corrs.

im not even ashamed!
I'd shag them all
even jim?
YH YH mate!!!
I was alive when Rangers died

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76623
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Randall » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Image

User avatar
QSM
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:13 pm
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by QSM » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:30 am

Heard this earlier today on the radio, obviously stuck in my head now :|

[youtube][/youtube]

Although completely not the music I like, I can still appreciate it.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76623
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: that song in your head, what is it today...............

Post by Randall » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests