I am a celebrity.........

Movies, music and TV
fandarts

Re: I am a celebrity.........

Post by fandarts » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:13 am

Justin Credible wrote:but you know what I mean, I am considered a blow in as i am living in cork since I was 1 and a half ......but was not born there and cork people are the most clannish people i have ever met in my life.
When I worked doing deliveries everyone presumed i was from dublin as thats where our warehouse was, and when i saw i was from cork they would say "oh you are one of us"

and old saying "corks own town...the devils own people".

I am not sure what ye call blow in in wales but you get my jist.
out of curiosity gaz are you a jackeen ? i was born in the uk but am here since a baby , same shit growing up, your a brit etc.....suppose technically i was :)
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc

LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Justin Credible

Re: I am a celebrity.........

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 am

fandarts wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:but you know what I mean, I am considered a blow in as i am living in cork since I was 1 and a half ......but was not born there and cork people are the most clannish people i have ever met in my life.
When I worked doing deliveries everyone presumed i was from dublin as thats where our warehouse was, and when i saw i was from cork they would say "oh you are one of us"

and old saying "corks own town...the devils own people".

I am not sure what ye call blow in in wales but you get my jist.
out of curiosity gaz are you a jackeen ? i was born in the uk but am here since a baby , same shit growing up, your a brit etc.....suppose technically i was :)
fuck no.....I am a deise boy, I was only one and a half when my family moved to cork