The Tweets of Frankie Boyle

Movies, music and TV
Darts101

Re: The Tweets of Frankie Boyle

Post by Darts101 » Mon May 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Darth Randall wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nel-4.html

daily mail readers are very easily offended it seems.
Maybe they just don't find Frankie Boyles "Oh Look at me and how Outrageous and Offensive I am, Oh aren't I cutting edge" so called "comedy" funny.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon May 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Darts101 wrote:

Maybe they just don't find Frankie Boyles "Oh Look at me and how Outrageous and Offensive I am, Oh aren't I cutting edge" so called "comedy" funny.
i dont find him funny either, the capacity for people to be so offended by nothing is pretty remarkable though.

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Mon May 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
Darts101 wrote:

i dont find him funny either, the capacity for people to be so offended by nothing is pretty remarkable though.
but if he was saying some of the stuff about your mother or sister or daughter or say you had a handicapped kid and took the piss like he did with that harmless boy harvey then I dont think you would be saying it is nothing mate, if it was spread to thousands of people and you saw his followers joining in the piss take then it would distress you even more.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon May 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Darts101 wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:
Darts101 wrote:

but if he was saying some of the stuff about your mother or sister or daughter or say you had a handicapped kid and took the piss like he did with that harmless boy harvey then I dont think you would be saying it is nothing mate, if it was spread to thousands of people and you saw his followers joining in the piss take then it would distress you even more.
people are sheep, thats a given.

he is out to get a reaction and gets one, both from followers and daily mail readers who are offended by their own shadows.

he is unlikely to have cause to attack my mother.

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
Darts101 wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:
Darts101 wrote:

he is out to get a reaction and gets one, both from followers and daily mail readers who are offended by their own shadows.

Whether he has cause or not is irrelevant. And what purpose did he have to go after harvey? Just because we have free speech that does not mean we have to behave like a dickhead about a harmless handicapped kid. if he did as i gave in that scenario about your mother or handicapped son then you wouldn't like it. thats why you didnt address that point mate.

I don't see why they would not express their views under an article about him open to comments.

I like this comment elsewhere "“What about when you’re just a gratuitous bully, picking at easy targets, disingenuously presenting yourself as a fearless savage because you pick on the disabled? Why, then you’re Frankie Boyle.”

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon May 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Harmless??

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Mon May 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Dr Jamie thomson ‏@eimaj12000 7 Feb 2013

Frankie Boyle is a hypocrite.I only said after reading his 2 books he was depressed or had a drug addiction & he blocked me!IIt was a joke!
Expand

Retweet
Favourite

Dr Jamie thomson ‏@eimaj12000 7 Feb 2013

@frankieboyle So you dish it out but can't take it it would seem.I only called you a drug addict and you blocked me.No fair!

Max Finlay 9:55 am, 16-Aug-2012

I find the bloke funny, genuinely very funny but he can't take what he gives. Here's what he blocked me for after he said: "It's my 40th birthday tomorrow and I have to say I'm not dreading it! I'm dreading death." to which I replied: "happy birthday Frankie. So basically you are dreading tomorrow then." But making fun of real children with Down's Syndrome is fair game them? Funny but a fucking hypocrite.

sport 12:00 pm, 29-Jul-2012

He blocked me on Twitter for saying his book wasn't worth buying. You can insult him as long as it doesn't effect his book sales/profits.

Alan Partridge ‏@real_partridge

Frankie Boyle's blocked me, the big girls bra! pic.twitter.com/HjdRDJlVzz

Retweet
Favourite

Paul Corey ‏@BombersFinest

Frankie Boyle blocked me for calling him a perfect example of Scottish inbreeding

pic.twitter.com/shMDpg76

Moe Ragel ‏@moe_ragel

Frankie Boyle blocked me for telling him his jokes are shit. Must have hurt his feelings.

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:39 am

Jordan Parry ‏@jordanparry_ Feb 27

So Frankie Boyle blocked me because I said he perfectly fitted the stereotype of a typical nonse pic.twitter.com/ofk4skZvEm
Details

Retweet
Favourite

Chelsea McGuigan ‏@ChelseaLaval Feb 27

@jordanparry_ So he can give criticism but can't take it? #bellend
Details

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 13, 2014 2:43 am

Darth Randall wrote:
Darts101 wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:
Darts101 wrote:

that sums it up.

In fact the more the daily mail and the pricks who complain only make him more popular.
The so called intelligent always failed to grasp this

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:37 pm

"that sums it up."

"In fact the more the daily mail and the pricks who complain only make him more popular.
The so called intelligent always failed to grasp this"

It doesn't sum it up at all., randall knows if it was his mother being targeted or if he had a disabled kid that was being singled out and targeted then he would take offense, he wouldn't be saying that people get offended over nothing about those who were outraged about what was said about his mother or disable kid, so he dodged the point with a red herring. So would you take offense if it was you or your loved one was being singled out and targeted. You wouldn't be calling those that took offense at what had been said about you or your loved one "pricks"
Last edited by Darts101 on Tue May 13, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Darts101 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:oh look more people who get the hump over words on the internet , seems anyone with a sense of humour nowdays are deemed evil or bad or someone not to be associated with.
If people shouldn't be bothered about words over the internet then the words of daily mail readers over the internet shouldn't bother you should they?

I am not bothered, It would be hypocritical of me to do so.
I believe in free speech and even if people say things i dont agree with they are entitled to say it, just as i am to comment on or ridicule it.
You were bothered enough to post about what people say on the daily mail site, which are words on the internet.

Your position is that people shouldn't take issue with words on the internet and yet you are taking issue with what they said.

That's self refuting.

You don't seem to have a problem with frankie Boyle for taking issue with things said to him over the internet.

You didn't say that he is a prick or oversensitive or that he needs a sense of humor when it comes to what people say about him.

You didn't say that he can dish it out but cannot take it.

You didn't say anything about him getting the hump over words on the internet.

Maybe you're a fan eh. Maybe that's why you don't point it out even though I have shown him taking offense and blocking people for things they said to him on the internet.

" seems anyone with a sense of humour nowdays are deemed evil or bad or someone not to be associated with."

Sure, if somebody says something spiteful about how somebody looks then its ok if it is under the guise of humour right?.

Say your mother or sister or child looked like rebecca did before her nose job or however they look and somebody said something nasty about her apperance and it was spread all over the internet with people taking the piss. i don't think you would like it.

I don't think you would be saying to the people that didn't like what was being said if the comments were directed to you or your loved ones "seems anyone with a sense of humour nowdays are deemed evil or bad or someone not to be associated with."

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 13, 2014 7:15 pm

to be honest i thought it was generalities about the disabled you were talking about, which are in poor taste, but so is life.

if i was a celeb and moved in his world like katie price, and he was having a pop at me or mine i would take it up with him in person not on twatter.

as for the mail readers, and all of their ilk who pretend to be shocked and outraged about everything to fit in with the crowd, fuck em.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 13, 2014 7:42 pm

thank god I aint famous, you think i am a cunt now, you would want to see me if i was famous, i can assure you there would not be a color, creed, sex or race that would not get some abuse (tongue in cheek) and if they got offended it would be a cold day in hell before i would apologize to cunts who could not take a joke.

This message was brought to you by the friends of justin credible
(jc being a thick irish toothless mick had to get someone to write it for him)

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Justin Credible wrote:thank god I aint famous, you think i am a cunt now, you would want to see me if i was famous, i can assure you there would not be a color, creed, sex or race that would not get some abuse (tongue in cheek) and if they got offended it would be a cold day in hell before i would apologize to cunts who could not take a joke.

This message was brought to you by the friends of justin credible
(jc being a thick irish toothless mick had to get someone to write it for him)
We have always made jokes about race and different sexes, But there are some people that like to target individuals with nasty remarks and then dress it up as humor.

I would say a person is more of a cunt if they have a need for tearing individuals down with vicious personal remarks about them being handicapped or how they look and then think because they do it with a wink and a smile that it is ok. Still didn't see you point out the hypocrisy and double standards of Boyle. Let's say boyles fans were right and what he said was witty, all that would mean is that being witty and being vile are not mutally exclusive., Bullying with vicious remarks is still Bullying even if it is laced with Humor.

I still didn't notice you being critical of boyle for not being able to take a joke and for getting upset about words over the internet. Very strange that.

You complain about martin adams being abusive to a kid, but of course if his abuse was dressed up as humour then you wouldn't have made an issue about if of course not. You would be saying to people that were critical of adams that they were cunts that couldn't take a joke. of course you would gaz. you wouldn't taunt fanny with it or put it on your blog other than to criticise those that were being critical of adams. yeah yeah right of course.

What you indicate with your posts including your last one is not that people lack a sense of humor, it indicates that you lack self esteem.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 13, 2014 8:20 pm

the difference between spineless and boyle is obvious but looks like i have to point it out.

spineless is a dart player, boyle makes his living from his routine, I dont watch darts to see spineless spout his rhetoric about the split in darts , inflame the situation, as for boyle you know what you are getting with him and that type of "celeb", if you dont like his comments do not watch him.

I like boyle, but there are plenty similar I dont like, thats just the way it is

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Justin Credible wrote:the difference between spineless and boyle is obvious but looks like i have to point it out.

spineless is a dart player, boyle makes his living from his routine, I dont watch darts to see spineless spout his rhetoric about the split in darts , inflame the situation, as for boyle you know what you are getting with him and that type of "celeb", if you dont like his comments do not watch him.

I like boyle, but there are plenty similar I dont like, thats just the way it is

That's called moving the goalposts, So It's not shameful if you claim to be a comedian. Either it is a shitty way to behave or it isn't, I mean if people call targetting weak individuals with vicious remarks and then doing it with a smile comedy then that is up to them, I think they are easily pleased.

I know you like boyle, that's why you ignored him being sensitive to what people posted to him, I am not surprised that his kind of "Humor" appeals to you. He will have his audience. But you wouldn't like it if you were the one being targetted.
Dave Allen was not vicious in his humor,

That's a good one. I wonder if your wife who i assume you love very much had some very bad sickness (may she live a long life) and she was dying and suffering in pain, If you got into a conversation with somebody who you told about your wife and he proceeeded to take the piss and make derogatory remarks then i hardly think you would pat him on the back and say let me buy you a pint mate, You would get pissed if he said vicious things about you, mocked what was happening to your wife, said shitty things about her, made fun of the photograh you showed him. I bet you would be in grief if somebody started taunting you about the death of your dogs even. But if they said its ok mate, I am a comedian. I doubt you would be like, oh thats ok then and calm down and be all chirpy.

You may say Its comedy when it is directed at others and other peoples loved ones, You can say they are miserable cunts then. But when it would be directed at you and your loved ones then I doubt you would be consistent with that at all.
Last edited by Darts101 on Tue May 13, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 13, 2014 8:37 pm

how is it moving the goalposts.

spineless job is to throw darts not inflame situations
Boyles is to make fun of social things, I dont watch darts to listen to a pissed up spineless cunt who cannot keep his woman and spewing his bullshit lies to mask the fact he aint good enough on the oche

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Justin Credible wrote:how is it moving the goalposts.

Boyles is to make fun of social things, I dont watch darts to listen to a pissed up spineless cunt who cannot keep his woman and spewing his bullshit lies to mask the fact he aint good enough on the oche
adams is better at inflaming situations than he ever will be at darts.

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Justin Credible wrote:how is it moving the goalposts.

So your rule is that it is ok to be nasty and vicious to people and call it humour if you are a so called comedian, They have some special right just by virtue of calling themselves a comedian ane because they get paid for it. But you made up some law that if that person is not a comedian and does the same thing then it is not allowed.

Humor is open to all, whether a dart player or a librarian or frankie boyle, Either you find a behaviour wrong, ie isolating harmless individuals and making spiteful remarks about how they look etc in the name of humor or you don't.

You are not consistent. Either you think it is acceptable to target weak and harmless individuals under the guise of humour or you don't. You are not consistent because you love Boyle and you hate Adams. But if what boyle does is acceptable under the guise of Humor then it would be acceptable for adams or anyone else.

You also didn't say anything about boyle not being able to take criticism over the internet, but then you have some special rules for him it seems that you don't have to be consistent. I though you would have held a higher standard for him seeing as he can dish it out, but nope, let's just ignore the double standard huh.

To say because boyle gets paid therefore it is ok is special pleading. He doesn't get a free pass because he gets paid. Humor is open to all, and if that passes in your eyes as humour and it is ok for Him to do it in your eyes then it should be ok in your eyes for martin adams or anyone else to do it whether he gets paid or not.

Without consistency your argument lacks any credibility.
Last edited by Darts101 on Wed May 14, 2014 12:48 am, edited 9 times in total.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 13, 2014 9:02 pm

boyle and the daily mail readers probably deserve each other.

this country has been fucked since diana died.

collective grief and the need to fit in is rampant.