Musical confessions thread...

Movies, music and TV
User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77411
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by Randall » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Without question
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74107
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by M H » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Was definitely some total crap but she sang Close To You on a par or possibly better than Diana Ross
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26742
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:08 pm

M H wrote:Karen Carpenter had an amazing voice, I still don't know what the brother added. Maybe the wrong sibling died?
Didn't he write the songs and/or do the music?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74107
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by M H » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:12 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
M H wrote:Karen Carpenter had an amazing voice, I still don't know what the brother added. Maybe the wrong sibling died?
Didn't he write the songs and/or do the music?
How much of there stuff was original? He was the weak link performance wise
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
mattp
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 7:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by mattp » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:38 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Randall wrote:I love the carpenters
ITV did a poll a few months ago to see which was the nation's favourite Carpenters song.

The winner?

Please Mr Postman.

Seriously?!?

Yeah, my favourite Superstar didn't even make the list. Pfffft.

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 7076
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by Tommo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft (The recognised anthem of world contact day).
They're all here!

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77411
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by Randall » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Top of the world for me.
Image

User avatar
fandarts
Posts: 10832
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by fandarts » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:35 pm

boyzone??
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc


LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77411
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:37 pm

fandarts wrote:boyzone??
Oh dear
Image

User avatar
fandarts
Posts: 10832
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by fandarts » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:45 pm

find myself singing a bit of ronan now and again.......you know the voice.....
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc


LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77411
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by Randall » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 am

Sadly I do.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74107
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by M H » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:24 pm

fandarts wrote:find myself singing a bit of ronan now and again.......you know the voice.....
Their version of Father and Son was brilliant
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Jungle Jim
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Musical confessions thread...

Post by Jungle Jim » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:34 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests