THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Movies, music and TV
Post Reply
User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 88958
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Randall » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Watched the final 2 seasons of motive on box sets
Weren't as good as the 1st 2
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 88958
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Randall » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:36 am

7 episodes into Stephen kings castle rock
It's very well done but very confusing
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 30002
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Rogg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:17 am

Randall wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:04 pm
Off to see the play that goes wrong on Wednesday at the theatre in Leicester.
It's hilarious according to all reports.
We will see.
Have you been watching 'The Goes Wrong Show' on BBC1, Randy? A series of mini plays by your Mischief crew friends.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 88958
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Randall » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:00 pm

Rogg wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:17 am
Randall wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:04 pm
Off to see the play that goes wrong on Wednesday at the theatre in Leicester.
It's hilarious according to all reports.
We will see.
Have you been watching 'The Goes Wrong Show' on BBC1, Randy? A series of mini plays by your Mischief crew friends.
I'm still recovering from being dragged on stage with them
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 75229
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by M H » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Randall wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:00 pm
Rogg wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:17 am
Randall wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:04 pm
Off to see the play that goes wrong on Wednesday at the theatre in Leicester.
It's hilarious according to all reports.
We will see.
Have you been watching 'The Goes Wrong Show' on BBC1, Randy? A series of mini plays by your Mischief crew friends.
I'm still recovering from being dragged on stage with them
They mustn't have known what a violent bastard you are!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 88958
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Randall » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:05 pm

M H wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:36 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:00 pm
Rogg wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:17 am
Randall wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:04 pm
Off to see the play that goes wrong on Wednesday at the theatre in Leicester.
It's hilarious according to all reports.
We will see.
Have you been watching 'The Goes Wrong Show' on BBC1, Randy? A series of mini plays by your Mischief crew friends.
I'm still recovering from being dragged on stage with them
They mustn't have known what a violent bastard you are!
My reputation proceeds me clearly
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 88958
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Randall » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:52 pm

4 episodes into the stranger on Netflix
Very good
I've read the book but obviously I have no memory of it
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 30002
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Rogg » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:02 am

Mid-Morning Matters with Alan Partridge. How they kept a straight face...

There's one where he's caning the quality street with an enthusiasm not witnessed since a piss palace past. Most enjoyable.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 28640
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:43 am

Rogg wrote:Mid-Morning Matters with Alan Partridge. How they kept a straight face...

There's one where he's caning the quality street with an enthusiasm not witnessed since a piss palace past. Most enjoyable.
I enjoyed the episode where he did the play on the radio.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 88958
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Randall » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:20 pm

Finished the stranger.
Very enjoyable
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6609
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Safc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:07 am

Inside no9 Referee episode off last Monday if u like football you will like this absolutely brilliant 30 mins currently on I player

User avatar
Wolflanternbumbag
Posts: 6009
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Frimley Green, Surrey
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 am

Safc wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:07 am
Inside no9 Referee episode off last Monday if u like football you will like this absolutely brilliant 30 mins currently on I player
Have to check it out is that BBC iPlayer?
YORKSHIRE GRIT

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6609
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Safc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:49 am

Wolflanternbumbag wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 am
Safc wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:07 am
Inside no9 Referee episode off last Monday if u like football you will like this absolutely brilliant 30 mins currently on I player
Have to check it out is that BBC iPlayer?
Aye mate series 5 episode 1

User avatar
Wolflanternbumbag
Posts: 6009
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Frimley Green, Surrey
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 am

Safc wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:49 am
Wolflanternbumbag wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 am
Safc wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:07 am
Inside no9 Referee episode off last Monday if u like football you will like this absolutely brilliant 30 mins currently on I player
Have to check it out is that BBC iPlayer?
Aye mate series 5 episode 1
Just watched it pretty good..

City till I die
YORKSHIRE GRIT

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6609
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Safc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:29 pm

Wolflanternbumbag wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 am
Safc wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:49 am
Wolflanternbumbag wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 am
Safc wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:07 am
Inside no9 Referee episode off last Monday if u like football you will like this absolutely brilliant 30 mins currently on I player
Have to check it out is that BBC iPlayer?
Aye mate series 5 episode 1
Just watched it pretty good..

City till I die
When I was at the san Siro

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 30002
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Rogg » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:38 pm

I've missed loads of them and boxset need bought but yeah Inside No. 9 is sumptuous. So good.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Wolflanternbumbag
Posts: 6009
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Frimley Green, Surrey
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:04 pm

Rogg wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:38 pm
I've missed loads of them and boxset need bought but yeah Inside No. 9 is sumptuous. So good.
Just watch it on BBC iPlayer
YORKSHIRE GRIT

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6609
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Safc » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:29 pm

New series of moving on on bbc I player episode 3 with mark addy about an ex rugby player with a secret very good as is the other episodes if not seen well worth a watch 11 series in total

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 30002
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Rogg » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:51 pm

Mrs Brown's Boys...
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Cinnamon Bun
Posts: 792
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Contact:

Re: THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS ***

Post by Cinnamon Bun » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:24 am

Peter Kay's Comedy Shuffle starts on Friday. Absolutely brilliant show.
Aidey Lewis's counsellor
Founding member of the "get Chris Mason and Paul Nicholson off comentary" institution

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests