The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:10 am



Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 When The Fun Stops, Stop! 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Cash out right now is a 68 pence profit!

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:45 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Two bets on the darts and both let down by headshakers! Will give it a rest for the weekend

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:38 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Manure at 5/1 to beat Huddersfield too much to resist, even being 2-0 down so stuck a tenner on it

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:44 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 65601
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
M H wrote:
Manure at 5/1 to beat Huddersfield too much to resist, even being 2-0 down so stuck a tenner on it


Any luck?


Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:09 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Was a bit of a win win to be honest. United lose I'm happy and if they win I'm £50 up

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:31 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Do I don't I?

Arsenal
Palace
Leicester
Manure
City
Chelsea
Spuds

Pays £105 for a fiver but it's the Micky Mouse cup. Have two hours to decide

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:22 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 24477
M H wrote:
Do I don't I?

Arsenal
Palace
Leicester
Manure
City
Chelsea
Spuds

Pays £105 for a fiver but it's the Micky Mouse cup. Have two hours to decide
Wouldn't bet on Palace on any match at the moment, the result 10 days ago was a fluke.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:22 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
M H wrote:
Do I don't I?

Arsenal
Palace
Leicester
Manure
City
Chelsea
Spuds

Pays £105 for a fiver but it's the Micky Mouse cup. Have two hours to decide
Wouldn't bet on Palace on any match at the moment, the result 10 days ago was a fluke.


It's Bristol City mate and the value in the bet

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:23 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Bet placed, expect excellent results later..............

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:27 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 7233
Location: Quietly invading South Korea
M H wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
M H wrote:
Do I don't I?

Arsenal
Palace
Leicester
Manure
City
Chelsea
Spuds

Pays £105 for a fiver but it's the Micky Mouse cup. Have two hours to decide
Wouldn't bet on Palace on any match at the moment, the result 10 days ago was a fluke.


It's Bristol City mate and the value in the bet


Any luck?

_________________
Team Kim Jong-Un!


Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 24477
I did warn him.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:11 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Fucking Arsenal and City were let downs as well

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:52 am
Profile Send private message WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
So after last night's total lack of success a fiver on Chelsea and Spuds to win pays £11.50. What can go wrong!

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:16 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 24477
M H wrote:
So after last night's total lack of success a fiver on Chelsea and Spuds to win pays £11.50. What can go wrong!
Chelsea, Cagliari, Nantes and Bayern tonight, 6/1 quad. All odds on to win. They probably wont.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:43 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 24477
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
M H wrote:
So after last night's total lack of success a fiver on Chelsea and Spuds to win pays £11.50. What can go wrong!
Chelsea, Cagliari, Nantes and Bayern tonight, 6/1 quad. All odds on to win. They probably wont.
And less than 6 minutes in Nantes (who are 3rd in Ligue 1) are losing 2-0 to the side bottom of League 2 who have only scored 5 goals in 12 matches. Fucks sake.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 24477
3-0 now so well and truly fucked.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 7233
Location: Quietly invading South Korea
M H wrote:
So after last night's total lack of success a fiver on Chelsea and Spuds to win pays £11.50. What can go wrong!


'When The Fun Stops, Stop!'

_________________
Team Kim Jong-Un!


Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:22 pm
Profile Send private message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 65601
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Oh dear


Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:54 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Couldn't make it up

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:40 am
Profile Send private message WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71061
Manure to beat the Spuds at home
Arsenal to beat the Swans at home
Liverpool to beat Huddersfield at home
Watford to beat Stoke at home
City to beat West Brom at home
Chelsea to beat Bournemouth away

A fiver pays £68

What can go wrong!

_________________
Silence can very often be golden, some should realise this


Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:46 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.