TEAMS

Life would be boring without it!
Sin

TEAMS

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 pm

What sporting teams do you follow aprt from the team you support in certain sports, like rugby, football, NFL, Aussie rules etc.

For me

Football: do not support these teams like the club I have supported, but look out fo their results and have more than just a glancing curiosity.

Eire: Dundalk,
Norn Iron: Linfield,
Scotland: Rangers and Berwick Rangers
Spain: Valencia
Italy: Fiorentina
Portugal: Porto
Holland: Ajax
Germany: Borussia Munchengladbach
Turkey: Fenerbache
France: St Etienne
Sweden: Malmo
Poland: Gornik Zabrze
Argentina: River Plate
Uruagauy: Penerol
Brazil: Gremio and Atletico Mineiro
South Africa: Orlando Pirates

NFL: New York Jets
Aussie Rules: Geelong Cats
Union: Wasps
League: Widnes
Darts: Bristow and Taylor, now they have retired and faded, no one in particular,maybe Corey Cadby

Like JC do not nescessarily back the sportsmen or teams from my country against foreign sides.

i.e Wanted Klitscko to fuck up Fury, anyone decent over the age of 40 that Calzaghe deciede to fight as they were no the force they once were, even the twat that is Bernrd Hopkins, racist cunt.

Wanted Manny Pacquiao to fuck up Ricky Hatton and hope he fucking ruins Amir Khan. Wanted Barrera to maim Prince Nasseem, though cheered Nassim in his previos fights. Tyson against Bruno, but Lewis against both Tyson and Bruno.

Wanted Barca to beat Utd in the Eurpoean Cup finals. Wanted Milan to do the Dippers

Justin Credible

Re: TEAMS

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm

I have no allegiance to Celtic, like so many thick micks who support Celtic cos they think its the Irish thing to do.
If I was that way inclined i would support Hibs, the first, the only and true proper Irish club of Scotland, and their cup win last year was fucking epic.

I would pick Real over Barca, not because i like them but I despise the type of cunts that support Barca, they are like the cunts who now support chelsea, yes that team who use to get gates of 11 thousand who now cos they have a commie billionaire spending the dosh has these cunts coming out of the woodwork claiming to support chealse all their lives.
Same happened when man utd started winning things, they too appeared out of nowhere,,,,,sheep bastards.

In Ireland I support Waterford United, but go to a few cork city games which is supporting them financially and want cork to win the league each year as Waterford are a division below.

Of the English clubs, I always liked certain teams for the way the play like Spurs, Man City and Arsenal
and would like to see the big traditionally well supported clubs back in the PL like Newcastle, Sheffield Wednseday, Leeds etc

fuck watford, bouremouth etc

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:37 pm

other sports

Snooker is not and never will be a sport
The only reason I might glance at rugby is to watch a stand collapse or see a cunt stretchered off or Ireland get battered.
American Football is a game for retards, simpletons and morons who are gullible.
Baseball is just glorified rounders for drones of trumps supporters
Ice Hockey has a skill but is still a sport for middle class white poofs
Wrestling is gay and not a sport but home erotic drama for closet homosexuals who aint got the balls to admit they are gay, let alone have a real fight.
Cricket is not a sport, any game where you stop for lunch and cos of rain is simply not a sport
Aussie Rules is not bad, shame its played by the mutant inbred offspring of squaddies and prisoners
Horse racing is great to do, watching it means more likely you are either a sheep who bought the cheltenham bullshit or you are a degenerate gambler.
Dog racing is shit but more important than munters darts
Hockey is shit, and for uptight bitches, and gay men
Tennis is shit and for pretentious cunts who think it makes them cultured, same cunts drink craft beers and are experts on recycling but still classless.
Gaelic football, the national game of the simple and feeble minded thick mick, it encompasses everything that is wrong with this floating turd of a landmass.
Golf is the most ridiculous thing ever, grown men lash a golf ball away, follow it, lash it again, follow it, and continue to do so until they get in in a hole, then start it all over again for 17 more times.
And they have people follow them around to watch the fucking simpleton do.These cunts cannot even carry their own equipment, and not to be left out their cunt wives and lesbian daughters are now try to play the game, please god let them be struck by lightning

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Justin Credible wrote:other sports

Snooker is not and never will be a sport
The only reason I might glance at rugby is to watch a stand collapse or see a cunt stretchered off or Ireland get battered.
American Football is a game for retards, simpletons and morons who are gullible.
Baseball is just glorified rounders for drones of trumps supporters
Ice Hockey has a skill but is still a sport for middle class white poofs
Wrestling is gay and not a sport but home erotic drama for closet homosexuals who aint got the balls to admit they are gay, let alone have a real fight.
Cricket is not a sport, any game where you stop for lunch and cos of rain is simply not a sport
Aussie Rules is not bad, shame its played by the mutant inbred offspring of squaddies and prisoners
Horse racing is great to do, watching it means more likely you are either a sheep who bought the cheltenham bullshit or you are a degenerate gambler.
Dog racing is shit but more important than munters darts
Hockey is shit, and for uptight bitches, and gay men
Tennis is shit and for pretentious cunts who think it makes them cultured, same cunts drink craft beers and are experts on recycling but still classless.
Gaelic football, the national game of the simple and feeble minded thick mick, it encompasses everything that is wrong with this floating turd of a landmass.
Golf is the most ridiculous thing ever, grown men lash a golf ball away, follow it, lash it again, follow it, and continue to do so until they get in in a hole, then start it all over again for 17 more times.
And they have people follow them around to watch the fucking simpleton do.These cunts cannot even carry their own equipment, and not to be left out their cunt wives and lesbian daughters are now try to play the game, please god let them be struck by lightning

Football and darts man then JC :lol:

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:19 pm

The new bread of Barca fans are gits.

Madrid was Franco's team, and they are well dodgy and corrupt ala the Ciudad Real deals.

Best footballing sides in England, usuallt are Spurs, Man City and West Ham, Arsenal joined that club when Wenger appeared on the seen.

Cloughs Forest side were another.

Best international side who never won anything, but from a pure footballing side, for me wa sthe Brazil 1980 to 1984 side, they were sublime in 82. Cheated out of winning the world cup by a cheating player who should not have been match fit let alone there.

Paolo "Bung" Rossia

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

I have little interest in international football.

That said you must remember Ireland in the 90s was different, the country never made a world cup, i was just turned 21 and already an experienced piss head, in a country of serious drinkers, so when Ireland made the world cup and made the quarter finals the whole country came to a stand still,

Crime during the world cup, especially street crime was non existent, the country was on the piss, that time and moment and what it meant will never be repeated, as many more comps were reached, its no longer a unique thing to qualify.

Since the 90s international football means fuckall.
My earliest favorite players as a kid was mario kempes in that 1978 world cup...even if I did watch it in black and white tv. and ricky villa was the one that went on to make a name as did ozzie ardiles.Cruff had the name then as the world susperstar.

The falklands war killed the career of the aussies

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I have little interest in international football.

That said you must remember Ireland in the 90s was different, the country never made a world cup, i was just turned 21 and already an experienced piss head, in a country of serious drinkers, so when Ireland made the world cup and made the quarter finals the whole country came to a stand still,

Crime during the world cup, especially street crime was non existent, the country was on the piss, that time and moment and what it meant will never be repeated, as many more comps were reached, its no longer a unique thing to qualify.
I remember those days well. The sight of a bus parked up with the passengers and driver in the pub watching the match with us is something I'll never forget.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:48 pm

FFS Sin. this thread is gay.

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 pm

The Shank wrote:

I remember those days well. The sight of a bus parked up with the passengers and driver in the pub watching the match with us is something I'll never forget.
Fucking excellent, remember going fucking mental when Houghton scored against the Italians

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:FFS Sin. this thread is gay.
Righ up your alley (ooer) then, you fucking depraved fiend, now get back to necking pints of bollock yogurt.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Sin wrote:
Righ up your alley (ooer) then, you fucking depraved fiend, now get back to necking pints of bollock yogurt.

Now that's more like the sin I know and love (no homo) . :lol:

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Sin wrote:

Now that's more like the sin I know and love (no homo) . :lol:
He he he, cheers me old cunt :lol:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Sin wrote:
The Shank wrote:

Fucking excellent, remember going fucking mental when Houghton scored against the Italians

That was in 94.

Euro 88 was the first one that got the country going and houghton scoring the winner against england. and getting out of the group.

by the time italia 90 came around the streets were like the aftermath of a nuclear war....you go outside to smoke a joint and there was no one around, no traffic, never experienced anything like it and never will.
Guys who despised each other basically making out with each other an irish goal was scored, it was like the planet was on lsd.

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Sin wrote:
The Shank wrote:

That was in 94.

Euro 88 was the first one that got the country going and houghton scoring the winner against england. and getting out of the group.

by the time italia 90 came around the streets were like the aftermath of a nuclear war....you go outside to smoke a joint and there was no one around, no traffic, never experienced anything like it and never will.
Guys who despised each other basically making out with each other an irish goal was scored, it was like the planet was on lsd.

Ireland shouldhve won by more in 88, England were fucking dog pump.

USA 94, was in Spain when the Ireland vs Italy Match was on, met up with some Irish lads and two lads from Flanders and was watching the game with them in a Dutch owned bar,the local Spanish went bat shit fucking crazy when Houghton scored, proper fucking mental, bought us drinks after the game.

Had quite a multi national crowd of us watching the games together as the tournamnet went on. English, Welsh, Irish including a couple from Norn Iron, Flemish, Spanish, Argentinians, Colombians, Swedes and Czechs had a right giggle, no agro, everyone getting on and getting seriously pissed, the Spanish, Argies and Colombians were shocked and amazed at how much the English, Welsh and Irish could and would drink, starting at breakfast

Andulicians not over keen on Italians or Germans fo some reason.

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:06 pm

The USA 94 UN Football Alcoholic Department Ambassadors

Mr. Saldaar

Post by Mr. Saldaar » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:18 am

Football:
- lAtletico Madrid, Napoli, Philly Union

Tennis:
- Lleyton Hewitt, Stan Wawrinka

Darts:
- James Wade, Jelle Klassen, Steve Beaton, Chris Quantock

Snooker:
- Neil Robertson, Judd Trump

Baseball:
- Boston Red Sox

Cricket:
- Essex

Basketball
- NY Nets

Agree with JC, half of these aren't sports but they're who I look out for anyway. Not interested in Golf, Hockey, Rugby, F1, or American Football.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:13 am

Mr. Saldaar wrote:Football:
- lAtletico Madrid, Napoli, Philly Union

Tennis:
- Lleyton Hewitt, Stan Wawrinka

Darts:
- James Wade, Jelle Klassen, Steve Beaton, Chris Quantock

Snooker:
- Neil Robertson, Judd Trump

Baseball:
- Boston Red Sox

Cricket:
- Essex

Basketball
- NY Nets

Agree with JC, half of these aren't sports but they're who I look out for anyway. Not interested in Golf, Hockey, Rugby, F1, or American Football.
N.Y. Nets?

Darth Dog

Post by Darth Dog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Sin wrote:What sporting teams do you follow aprt from the team you support in certain sports, like rugby, football, NFL, Aussie rules etc.

For me

Football: do not support these teams like the club I have supported, but look out fo their results and have more than just a glancing curiosity.

Eire: Dundalk,
Norn Iron: Linfield,
Scotland: Rangers and Berwick Rangers
Spain: Valencia
Italy: Fiorentina
Portugal: Porto
Holland: Ajax
Germany: Borussia Munchengladbach
Turkey: Fenerbache
France: St Etienne
Sweden: Malmo
Poland: Gornik Zabrze
Argentina: River Plate
Uruagauy: Penerol
Brazil: Gremio and Atletico Mineiro
South Africa: Orlando Pirates

NFL: New York Jets
Aussie Rules: Geelong Cats
Union: Wasps
League: Widnes
Darts: Bristow and Taylor, now they have retired and faded, no one in particular,maybe Corey Cadby

Like JC do not nescessarily back the sportsmen or teams from my country against foreign sides.

i.e Wanted Klitscko to fuck up Fury, anyone decent over the age of 40 that Calzaghe deciede to fight as they were no the force they once were, even the twat that is Bernrd Hopkins, racist cunt.

Wanted Manny Pacquiao to fuck up Ricky Hatton and hope he fucking ruins Amir Khan. Wanted Barrera to maim Prince Nasseem, though cheered Nassim in his previos fights. Tyson against Bruno, but Lewis against both Tyson and Bruno.

Wanted Barca to beat Utd in the Eurpoean Cup finals. Wanted Milan to do the Dippers
^^^^^All the teams stacked with homosexuals^^^^^^
Woof woof

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Football: Internazionale

F1: McLaren Honda

Darts: By now you should know well enough that I side with THE POWER and THE FLYING SCOTSMAN

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk