Football Fans

Life would be boring without it!
Justin Credible

Football Fans

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:15 pm

The second most bunch of inbred bastards on the planets after darts fans.
Though some are the thickest as they support both.

Listening and reading some of the crying by chelsea fans over costa is staggering at the amount of crying and stupidity.

Morons actually upset and crying about loyalty and how costa could leave chelsea.
When will these morons realize there is no loyalty, if costa was so interested in loyalty he would not leave the club that gave him his break.

But he did, for money, left that club for another for more money and so on till he reached chelsea.
So why should any player who only went to chelsea for money suddenly show loyalty to a club when another club is offerring more.

Are these fans so stupid to think he would turn down down the chance to make millions more and he must develop some sort of loyalty, Its not like he is from the area, has a family history with the club or owes them anything.
Peasants in the stands and seats saying "our club" and using phrases and terms like "we2 as if these cunts were on the pitch need boiling alive or be burnt to death in sort of 21st century bradford fire.
Morons

M H
Site Admin

Re: Football Fans

Post by M H » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:26 pm

In any sport there's going to be followers who take it far too seriously. I couldn't give a fuck if Costa (or any other player) stays or leaves. Won't change my life in the slightest
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Stran

Post by Stran » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Theres no loyalty the other way either these days .. you start playing shit and your gone.

why should players need to stay with a club through loyalty ?

if someone offered me 3 x my wages right now i would nt even need to know the job id take it in a heartbeat.

yes these guys are multimillionaires but fuck knows how much their expenditure is , be hard for them to refuse this.

plus who knows what s going on behind the scenes at chelski maybe hes been told he doesnt fit in future plans.

if any team has a genuine gripe its west ham over Payet.

saying he wont play ? fuck him stick him in the reserves or withhold his wages if he wont play . , and dont sell the cunt either make him stay his full fucking contract . greedy bastard.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:36 pm

spot on Stran

If payer is not honoring his contract then withold his pay, tie him up legally and in the end footballers cannot afford it due to short careers and legal issues could go on a while

That would soften his cough,
In the end way I see it forget what the club could make on selling him, think about how they got their moneys worth for him already, confine the cunt to the reserves for the next few years, make an example out of him and any cunt that shows that type of attitude only a short terms after signing a huge contract.

At least costa is honest about things and would move for the huge money, no one can surely blame him for that.

The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Stran wrote:Theres no loyalty the other way either these days .. you start playing shit and your gone.

why should players need to stay with a club through loyalty ?

if someone offered me 3 x my wages right now i would nt even need to know the job id take it in a heartbeat.

yes these guys are multimillionaires but fuck knows how much their expenditure is , be hard for them to refuse this.

plus who knows what s going on behind the scenes at chelski maybe hes been told he doesnt fit in future plans.

if any team has a genuine gripe its west ham over Payet.

saying he wont play ? fuck him stick him in the reserves or withhold his wages if he wont play . , and dont sell the cunt either make him stay his full fucking contract . greedy bastard.
Reagrds he wont play this Payet cunt for Westham

its Agents whom fucked football up big time I reckon as once they got involved
some of todays players like to try and dictate to management in knowing
they still are in a contract and get payed no matter what ..he should be booted out
but contracts dictate wages and once signed then that's that it , it seems.

Some players today in teams act up , and end up on the subs bench for the rest of their contracts
this after some clubs pay out big money on a player .

Ye agents fucked our game up i reckon as once they got involved then the players dicate to clubs
and clubs just need to vet more so in whom theyre signing.

Remember i want to be extraordinary, and just want to fit in , unfortunately extraordinary people rarely fit in.

Stran

Post by Stran » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Justin Credible wrote:spot on Stran

If payer is not honoring his contract then withold his pay, tie him up legally and in the end footballers cannot afford it due to short careers and legal issues could go on a while

In the end way I see it forget what the club could make on selling him, think about how they got their moneys worth for him already, confine the cunt to the reserves for the next few years, make an example out of him and any cunt that shows that type of attitude only a short terms after signing a huge contract.

At least costa is honest about things and would move for the huge money, no one can surely blame him for that.
100% id stick the cunt in the reserves for a season and let him go nowhere .

players have too much power these days...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:12 pm

would leave him in the reserves til his contract expired ....years

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Stran wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:spot on Stran

100% id stick the cunt in the reserves for a season and let him go nowhere .

players have too much power these days...
There's only a few clubs world wide could sustain that approach and the players know it. Would actually make sense if Chelsea sold him as he's 28, worth north of £80m and not that many years left.

Let him go, there's a lot of quality out there for that kind of money

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:15 pm

we were speaking about Payet grandad.....do keep up

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:21 pm

A very similar situation to Costa so relevant. West Ham can't afford to take the hit and as Payet is 30 makes sense to let him go

Stran

Post by Stran » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:23 pm

costa i have no issue with going even for the money , best of luck to him.

payet refusing to play i have an issue with.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:25 pm

M H wrote:A very similar situation to Costa so relevant. West Ham can't afford to take the hit and as Payet is 30 makes sense to let him go

vastly different scenatios.

And west ham might get 20 or 30 million for him, the point is they paid 10million for him and could be argued they got their moneys worth, he kept them up, got them into europe etc so any future money would be worth losing as it would be a bonus, If I were a chairman i would make an example of the cunt for that blackmail type of shit

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
M H wrote:A very similar situation to Costa so relevant. West Ham can't afford to take the hit and as Payet is 30 makes sense to let him go

And west ham might get 20 or 30 million for him, the point is they paid 10million for him and could be argued they got their moneys worth, he kept them up, got them into europe etc so any future money would be worth losing as it would be a bonus, If I were a chairman i would make an example of the cunt for that blackmail type of shit
What chairman in his right mind would look at the situation and decide to throw away £20m to £30m, possibly more?

Stran

Post by Stran » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:39 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

What chairman in his right mind would look at the situation and decide to throw away £20m to £30m, possibly more?
thats the problem these days in football , money is ruling the roost

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Stran wrote:
M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

And has for many years. We're talking millions not petty cash

Stran

Post by Stran » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm

M H wrote:
Stran wrote:
M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

And has for many years. We're talking millions not petty cash
yeah still would stick him the reserves for a few months first

The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Same old , same old with the English yet again always looking at foreign players as their are none
good enough to fill their own sides from England.
Last edited by The Silver Fox on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Remember i want to be extraordinary, and just want to fit in , unfortunately extraordinary people rarely fit in.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 pm

sell both payet and costa and take the money

there attitude fucking stinks

id be the same if it was one of the spurs players

The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Same old , same old with the English yet again always looking at foreign players as their are none
good enough to fill their own sides from England, and in todays World of computers
i cant see anything getting better in the yrs ahead for your England Int side
at all either , as kids now don't play football outside at all as its a different World today
with youngsters stuck on their computers instead of playing football in the parks

In our day we were out at every opportunity with a ball and having games of football
just makes me think as I see today the Int teams aint doing well in the UK
and its going to get worse . Purchasing players from foreign shores is the norm today for most top
Uk sides sadly , and i wont ever see the likes of 11 Scotsmen win a European trophy again ever
also sadly as you guys wont either.

as you guys never ever shall see any English side playing all 11 English players win any European
trophy and hasn't ever happened 11 English men win the European cup as Celtic fc had 11 Scotsmen
win such and done such on foreign soil unlike Man u the year after whom won v Benfica
at Wembley . Plus man u had players from also other parts of the UK then in their team.

Celtics win of the European cup in 1967 became history when they became the very first team
from British shores to bring the trophy back to Scotland and hey did such with an all Scottish team
and won all they entered that very season inc winning v a top class Real Madrid side in the Bernabeu
stadium in the Alfredo Di Stefanos testimonial in which Real Madrid in front of over 100,000 fans
did not want to lose that game for their idol but celtic and Jimmy (Jinky) Johnstone stole the show
as he showed them what Entertainment with a ball is and how its done the Jinky way .

History you just cannot take away from Celtic fc whom won the big wan first Hail hail :mrgreen:

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:19 pm

spurs were the first british team to win a european trophy hail hail up yours sweaty