Mighty Holland sport athletes

Life would be boring without it!
Post Reply
User avatar
Olly Croft
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Olly Croft » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm

The Netherlands sports athletes are dead to me.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76607
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Randall » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Oddly enough this routine is still making me smile.
Image

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:17 pm

the novelty of his gimmick is dead to me
Image

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 4910
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Sin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:53 pm

Helen Keller best ever Bake Off winner,

User avatar
Noisycrowds
Posts: 18447
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Noisycrowds » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:38 pm

picture please

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 4910
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Sin » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Image

User avatar
Wolflanternbumbag
Posts: 5726
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Potter's Piss Palace, Surrey
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Someone get the video up of Rijkaard spitting in Rudi Voller's perm.. That is funny as fuck, classic!!
YORKSHIRE GRIT

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:24 pm

dutch scumbag
Image

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 4910
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Sin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Image

Robert Ross

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Olly Croft wrote:The Netherlands sports athletes are dead to me.
You're referring to Anne Frank? She ran from the Germans non-stop for 4 years. She could probably outrun those skinny Ethiopians in todays marathons with easy.

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 4910
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Sin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Bob Ross wrote:
Olly Croft wrote:The Netherlands sports athletes are dead to me.
You're referring to Anne Frank? She ran from the Germans non-stop for 4 years. She could probably outrun those skinny Ethiopians in todays marathons with easy.
No she just hid for 2 years,world champion, been some quality champions over the years, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Mengele, Maddie McCann, Elizabeth Fritzl

Image

Robert Ross

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Sin wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:
Olly Croft wrote:The Netherlands sports athletes are dead to me.
You're referring to Anne Frank? She ran from the Germans non-stop for 4 years. She could probably outrun those skinny Ethiopians in todays marathons with easy.
No she just hid for 2 years,world champion, been some quality champions over the years, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Mengele, Maddie McCann, Elizabeth Fritzl

Image
Look at the fucking size of that nose. Surpised she didn't smell the Krauts coming and ran.

Robert Ross

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Bob Ross wrote:
Sin wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:
Olly Croft wrote:The Netherlands sports athletes are dead to me.
You're referring to Anne Frank? She ran from the Germans non-stop for 4 years. She could probably outrun those skinny Ethiopians in todays marathons with easy.
No she just hid for 2 years,world champion, been some quality champions over the years, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Mengele, Maddie McCann, Elizabeth Fritzl

Image
Look at the fucking size of that nose. Surpised she didn't smell the Krauts coming and ran.

I think I'm going to report this post.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76607
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Randall » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Dont bother
Image

Robert Ross

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:04 pm

The General wrote:Dont bother
The thinking part?

User avatar
Wolflanternbumbag
Posts: 5726
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Potter's Piss Palace, Surrey
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:53 am

Ruud
YORKSHIRE GRIT

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26487
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:55 pm

The Dutch national team currently losing 2-0 to fucking Bulgaria...
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:56 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:The Dutch national team currently losing 2-0 to fucking Bulgaria...

pray for nazi pete and homo1000
Image

User avatar
Pieter
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Pieter » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:42 am

#BlindOut is all I want to say at the moment. Fuck sake

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Mighty Holland sport athletes

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:48 am

you can always support germany again
Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests