Squeaky Bum Time

Life would be boring without it!
Sin

Squeaky Bum Time

Post by Sin » Sun May 24, 2015 12:09 am

So who is going down tomorrow Joe Bugner's Hull City or Barcodes of Toon ?

D'Artagnan

Re: Squeaky Bum Time

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun May 24, 2015 1:19 am

The treatment of Alan Pardew from the Newcastle fans was not good, best fans in the world.....my arse, utter cunts imo

Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun May 24, 2015 2:25 am

I think there's an element of bias towards Newcastle fans in the media.

When the fans were complaining about Pardew, the "experts" (who watch them two or three times a year) were basically saying "he's a great manager, he finished 5th with them." Nobody talks about the next season where they finished 16th and very nearly got relegated.

You never saw anyone criticise the West Ham fans for the constant booing of Allardyce because he didn't play "the West Ham" way, who took them from the Championship to comfortably in the PL. Yet when Newcastle fans take against Pardew for constant lies and support of a regime sucking the club dry the pundits can't wait to stick the boot in.

We see Chelsea boo their manager for six months, who won them a European trophy, as well as booing Wayne Bridge for having the nerve to leave the club after years of service after the captain fucked his missus. The stadium's half empty most European nights. Are they bad fans?

We've seen Arsenal fans gurn about Wenger for years and years, even though he kept them in the CL with no money to spend (until very recently) due to the stadium costs. Are they bad fans?

It's not Pardew going which fucked Newcastle over, it's the fat fuck chairman replacing him with the village idiot. Any competent manager would have comfortably survived.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 24, 2015 10:13 am

dont care either way as both clubs wont be missed.

Would love it to be newcastle, but hull going would be good too,

One club is a shadow version of liverpool, a shit team from a shit city with shit fans who all think they are better than they really are and are "entitled" to everything.Relegation would soften their cough.

As for Hull another shitstain on the map, home of bdo cunts, a rugby town , smells of shit, cunt of a manger and simply do not belong in the top division

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun May 24, 2015 10:59 am

I've been in Newcastle many times on matchday, the atmosphere is incredible. The fans don't believe they are a big club in comparison to the Utd's etc. They do believe Ashley is killing the club and in my opinion they're right
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun May 24, 2015 11:07 am

like to see bruce relegated, again.

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun May 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Can't have missed the "We don't demand a club that wins, we demand a team that tries." banners all over the ground.

The Newcastle fans haven't believed they were a big club who should be in the CL every season since Robson left. From then on, the coaches who carry themselves with a bit of dignity (Roeder, Keegan, Hughton) have the fans' full backing and get applauded every time they return with a new club, whereas the spastics and sychophantic liars (Souness, Allardyce, Pardew, now Carver) will not.

Like all teams, they want to be building to something. They were a game away from the Champions' League without spending anything bar the Andy Carroll money, yet instead of capitalising on it and investing £30 or £40 million, they spent as little money as possible on a load of cheap foreigners (most of whom didn't work out) and the quality players they did have gave up and either moved on (Cabaye, Demba Ba, Santon) or became a shell of themselves (ben Arfa, Tiote, Coloccini).

We're also told by the current regime that we can't compete in the transfer market with the likes of Southampton and Everton, clubs with a lot fewer fans in the stadium come matchday. If Newcastle are interested in a player and another PL side puts in an offer, you can guarantee the other team will get their man. You'll never see Newcastle stick another few million or £10k more wages a week on a player. Pardew used to come out all the time and say how hard it was to get deals "over the line" against fellow PL clubs.

Tell me, who wouldn't get fucked off with that?
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Did anyone see the Ashley interview earlier?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 24, 2015 6:57 pm

guy is a prick...just like his lookalike wayne mardle

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun May 24, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm happy that Ashley did an interview.

Most of the problems are a lack of communication between the fans and the board. If the chairman or directors spoke three or four times a season, maybe even answered the fans' questions, they'd be a lot more popular.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 25, 2015 6:57 am

Ashley now needs to back up the words with action, does that the fans will go with him

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Mon May 25, 2015 1:56 pm

If Carver gets the job full-time all Ashley's good PR work yesterday is gone.

Needs to bring in a decent coach (Laudrup wouldn't be a bad fit) and back them with £40 million plus whatever they raise through player sales in the summer.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 25, 2015 2:14 pm

Ashley is part of the whole problem.

An owner needs to bring in a manger, then let that manager actually manage, too may cunts like him dont let their managers do that as they get involved.

Look at west ham, you had the board telling the manager to hire sheringham, what tactics etc....then when it dont work lay all the blame on the manager when the owners and board are as guilty.

Ashley wont let the manager have free reign, he involves himself, too many clubs like that.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 25, 2015 4:20 pm

How many good managers have been hamstrung by owners who know fuck all about football?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 25, 2015 4:35 pm

M H wrote:How many good managers have been hamstrung by owners who know fuck all about football?
almost all the clubs that end up winning fuckall :lol:

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon May 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
M H wrote:How many good managers have been hamstrung by owners who know fuck all about football?
almost all the clubs that end up winning fuckall :lol:
So Liverpool just have a shit manager, again!

countyman

Post by countyman » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Follow me i am right behind you