UFC/MMA

Life would be boring without it!
User avatar
TheArrow
Posts: 4317
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Glad the little make-up wearing faggot got knocked out, thought McGregor was in trouble when he was humping him for four minutes, but what a fantastic finish, absolutely made up.

Lawyer great too, but MacDonald effectively quit from a broken nose? As BJ Penn once said 'if you quit from strikes then you're a little bitch'.
Image

User avatar
D'Artagnan
Posts: 15920
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:04 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:48 pm

TheArrow wrote:
D'Artagnan wrote:Trying to keep my eyes open and stay up for the Conor McGregor fight....struggling.
I just download them the next day, means staying off the Internet in the morning so as not to spoil the result but just can't be fucked staying up until 5am anymore.
Fair point, look like a zombie today but it was worth the wait. I thought McGregor was going to lose at one point but fortunately he managed to somehow get back on his feet, then the rest is history. Good fight!

User avatar
TheArrow
Posts: 4317
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:55 pm

D'Artagnan wrote:
TheArrow wrote:
D'Artagnan wrote:Trying to keep my eyes open and stay up for the Conor McGregor fight....struggling.
I just download them the next day, means staying off the Internet in the morning so as not to spoil the result but just can't be fucked staying up until 5am anymore.
Fair point, look like a zombie today but it was worth the wait. I thought McGregor was going to lose at one point but fortunately he managed to somehow get back on his feet, then the rest is history. Good fight!
Almost broke his neck getting out of that guillotine, it unfolded perfectly imo, ate a few powerful shots like they were nothing, managed to weather being humped by a little gay wrestler, then knock him the fuck out. Faber must be very embarrassed today.
Image

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 9513
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:45 pm

TheArrow wrote: Any luck?

Sometimes it's great to be wrong :D
My predictions have been shit for years. I did win a prediction league in 2009 though ;)

And yes, it was bloody nice to be wrong.
"Little scumbag" - Oche Balboa

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 pm

I know fuckall about this sport, nor really want to except this conor mcgregor guy, the irish media are all over this cunt like flies on shit

So a few questions, a likable guy or a total prick
Is he top class or some over rated jobber ?
Image

User avatar
TheArrow
Posts: 4317
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by TheArrow » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I know fuckall about this sport, nor really want to except this conor mcgregor guy, the irish media are all over this cunt like flies on shit

So a few questions, a likable guy or a total prick
Is he top class or some over rated jobber ?
I like him, quite a few don't though, he acts the prick but it's hilarious IMO

He's definitely world class too, the real deal.

When he fights Aldo, the Brazilian, to unify the interim belt he's just won, it's going to be superb - you should watch it, one of them is getting KTFO.
Image

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:09 pm

aint watched a ufc fight since couture and lesnar
Image

User avatar
TheArrow
Posts: 4317
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by TheArrow » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Not surprised that put you off, a roided up freakshow beating up an old man...
Image

User avatar
D'Artagnan
Posts: 15920
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:04 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:12 am

Link for Dillashaw v Barao UFC (good quality) if anyone is interested:

http://zunox.hk/zunox1.html

User avatar
D'Artagnan
Posts: 15920
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:04 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:22 am

I know you usually watch in the morning 'TheArrow', well worth watching.

8-)

User avatar
TheArrow
Posts: 4317
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Fook me Dillashaw's quick, clearly on PED's though see his titties? Bad gyno on him.

The Barboza fight was class too, a masterclass in kicking the shit out of each other!
Image

User avatar
D'Artagnan
Posts: 15920
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:04 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 am


User avatar
Surreys finest
Posts: 5556
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Surreys finest » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:47 am

Ronda Rousey loses. I don't really bother with MMA but i gather thats an unthinkable outcome
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

User avatar
Stran
Posts: 2540
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Stran » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:08 pm

ronda needs to change her whole game plan if theres a rematch

was dominated - i dont under standwhy she chased holms around the fucking ring - she as the champ chasing her wasnt working so stop...

also tried to go toe to toe with her ridiculous.

ive already sent an email to ronda telling her where she went wrong and that she should hire me as a coach
Image

User avatar
Surreys finest
Posts: 5556
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Surreys finest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:18 am

Stran wrote:ronda needs to change her whole game plan if theres a rematch

was dominated - i dont under standwhy she chased holms around the fucking ring - she as the champ chasing her wasnt working so stop...

also tried to go toe to toe with her ridiculous.

ive already sent an email to ronda telling her where she went wrong and that she should hire me as a coach
Let me know if you get a response :D . I am no expert on MMA but it does seem mad to try and outbox a woman who was by all accounts a decent boxer and kickboxer.

Sounds like Rousey got a bit too cocky. She is a hypocrite too. She had a go at Mayweather for woman beating and now she is dating a bloke who smacked his ex wife around
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

User avatar
Stran
Posts: 2540
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Stran » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:02 am

Surreys finest wrote:
Stran wrote:ronda needs to change her whole game plan if theres a rematch

was dominated - i dont under standwhy she chased holms around the fucking ring - she as the champ chasing her wasnt working so stop...

also tried to go toe to toe with her ridiculous.

ive already sent an email to ronda telling her where she went wrong and that she should hire me as a coach
Let me know if you get a response :D . I am no expert on MMA but it does seem mad to try and outbox a woman who was by all accounts a decent boxer and kickboxer.

Sounds like Rousey got a bit too cocky. She is a hypocrite too. She had a go at Mayweather for woman beating and now she is dating a bloke who smacked his ex wife around
You cant help who u fall in love with haha
Image

User avatar
TheArrow
Posts: 4317
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by TheArrow » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Made up she got her head kicked off, but I thought she said she was the best fighter ever? And would go her whole career unbeaten?

Finally the stupid cunts who thought she'd beat Mayweather can stfu... most semi trained men would obliterate her never mind one of the most technically skilled boxers ever.
Image

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:53 pm

might stay up tonight for this McGregor / Diaz fight....since i went back to bed today for hours
Image

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:44 am

that was some fabulous fight
Image

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9534
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 4:12 pm
Contact:

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by The Shank » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 am

Justin Credible wrote:that was some fabulous fight
It was.
Conor's a lucky boy though.
His punches just don't have the same effect at the higher weight.

Third fight is inevitable.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests