UFC/MMA

Life would be boring without it!
Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:00 pm

The highlight of the night was Palhares kneebarring Fitch in 90 seconds in the WSOF.

Hopefully either the UFC or Bellator pick him up soon. WSOF is going nowhere but down.

JDS looked a shadow of the fighter he was before Cain thumped him. I know he won but that was only because Miocic gassed out. The fucker could barely talk at the press conference because he was so badly injured.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:19 am

WWE is better; while it might be choreographed and not "real"; it's just more entertaining imo

Also, PPV is tonight on SKY Sports so get it watched folks

TheArrow

UFC/MMA

Post by TheArrow » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 am

Oh McMyers, McMyers, McMyers... Keep it to the gay, fake, small rubber undies, rub up against each others bumsies thread. What you've said is true... But only if you're under 12 years old.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:49 am

TheArrow wrote:Oh McMyers, McMyers, McMyers... Keep it to the gay, fake, small rubber undies, rub up against each others bumsies thread. What you've said is true... But only if you're under 12 years old.
I'm 53 years old... nothing wrong with being middle aged and love watching grown men with perfect abs all oiled up and rolling around! :P

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:39 pm

fucking spastic

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Will the real McMyers please stand up............. or maybe sit down
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:fucking spastic
:lol:

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Mr. Myers wrote:
TheArrow wrote:Oh McMyers, McMyers, McMyers... Keep it to the gay, fake, small rubber undies, rub up against each others bumsies thread. What you've said is true... But only if you're under 12 years old.
I'm 53 years old... nothing wrong with being middle aged and love watching grown men with perfect abs all oiled up and rolling around! :P
Falconhoof tells less lies than you Myers :)

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:26 am

Tonight

Best fight of the decade

Cannot wait

Hope Cormier knocks him da fug out

TheArrow

UFC/MMA

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:27 am

Had Barney to beat Bunty, Cerrone and Cormier at 9/1 on a free £10 bet, one in, two to go...

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:30 am

Good luck Arrow

Seeing if I can stay up for this one. It is only the first fight and I am dozing off.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine, and testosterone metabolites at a disproportionate ratio, clearly using PED's... The cheating cunt.

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:28 pm

TheArrow wrote:Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine, and testosterone metabolites at a disproportionate ratio, clearly using PED's... The cheating cunt.
Disproportionately low as opposed to high.

Something like 0.28:1 ratio (it's been suggested that it's unsafe to compete at lower than 0.25:1 as either the athlete is ill or has been taking something illegal before going cold turkey off it).
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:55 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:
TheArrow wrote:Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine, and testosterone metabolites at a disproportionate ratio, clearly using PED's... The cheating cunt.
Disproportionately low as opposed to high.

Something like 0.28:1 ratio (it's been suggested that it's unsafe to compete at lower than 0.25:1 as either the athlete is ill or has been taking something illegal before going cold turkey off it).
Yes, knew it was low, he's clearly been taking anabolics and then tried to inject the metabolites to trick the test to make the ratio normal, but injected too much of the metabolite giving a false low reading for testosterone... Oldest trick in the athletes cheating book but the thick cunt has got his ratios wrong.

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Pretty much.

He actually did 5 tests in the last month leading up to the fight. The results for three of them are back. Two of them were a positive cocaine test, and in the other 3 his ratio was...

0.29:1
0.35:1
0.19:1

He's obviously not gravely ill so either he's been on PEDs during training camp and tapered off by the time of the test or used a masking agent.

Either way he should be stripped of the belt and suspended for a year.

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Agree about the ban, can be easily confirmed too if he's taken anything by further testing the samples with more advanced analytical techniques, but the cocaine alone should be a ban didn't one of the Diaz's get a year ban for weed?... All we ask for is consistency.

Such a hypocritical prick, all his bullshit about religion and God and he's getting smacked off his tits on charlie and (most likely) cheating in order to get his wins.

Mike Awesome

Post by Mike Awesome » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:55 am

Good win for Conor McGregor now set to fight Aldo for the world title.

[youtube][/youtube]

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Mike Awesome wrote:Good win for Conor McGregor now set to fight Aldo for the world title.

[youtube][/youtube]
Will be a good fight, Aldo will win.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Conor McGregor? I was watching NFL on Sunday night and they kept putting up some promo for UFC with some toothless Irish pikey giving it the big "I am". Was that him?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Ginge wrote:Conor McGregor? I was watching NFL on Sunday night and they kept putting up some promo for UFC with some toothless Irish pikey giving it the big "I am". Was that him?
Yup :lol:

Loves to talk about how good he is and how he is going to beat everybody up. Lads like Chael Sonnen have done it to get fights they probably shouldn't have but I think he genuinely believes the shite that comes out of his mouth.