UFC/MMA

Life would be boring without it!
Justin Credible

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 pm

what a surprise, another skinny short arse little cunt who thinks,,a, boxing or whatever will make them tough or more of a man.
The in depth insecurity of short cunts never ceases to amaze me, like the small dog syndrome, they bark louder and more to compensate for the lack of their size.

not all skinny or short people are the same but the ones involved in fighting, boxing etc all seem to have some form of hang up

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 pm

There isnt an NFL thread on here, the first game on Sunday was a cracker towards the end. So many Green Bay mistakes.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:24 pm

fuck the NFL

stupid game , only chess loving alco wannabe yanks love it in this country, even the name football makes ne laugh, they barely use their foot and its hardly a ball

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:08 am

Ginge wrote:There isnt an NFL thread on here, the first game on Sunday was a cracker towards the end. So many Green Bay mistakes.
The second game was a blow-out.

Green Bay should have built a bigger lead early on. They had two 3rd downs when they were near the line, both ended with field goals.

I love McGregor. You need a showman with the gift of the gad to generate interest. I favour Aldo to beat him, but McGregor is the best striker that Aldo has faced.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:19 pm

Here you go, lads:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5824
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:34 pm

As much as I'm inclined to dislike McGregor he's a very good fighter, as was Chael Sonnen.

Chael earned his first title shot by beating Yushin Okami and Nate Marquardt, THEN started with the shit-talking.

Conor would beat all but 4 or 5 featherweights. The likes of Aldo, Edgar and Mendes should have too much for him though.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:09 am

I'm watching UFC live in Stockholm, Sweden. 20,000 capacity sold-out and they reckon it's getting beamed into 1 Billion homes worldwide. Big bucks!

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:13 am

D'Artagnan wrote:I'm watching UFC live in Stockholm, Sweden. 20,000 capacity sold-out and they reckon it's getting beamed into 1 Billion homes worldwide. Big bucks!
Thought it was 30,000.

Interested in the top three matches. Could well be the last time Dan Henderson fights.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:30 am

jrwfsl147 wrote:
D'Artagnan wrote:I'm watching UFC live in Stockholm, Sweden. 20,000 capacity sold-out and they reckon it's getting beamed into 1 Billion homes worldwide. Big bucks!
Thought it was 30,000.

Interested in the top three matches. Could well be the last time Dan Henderson fights.
Pretty sure they said 20 (could be wrong), the 1 Billion bit is correct as it's mentioned at every break. Makes a change to see this on earlier, fuck staying up to watch the fights in the US which don't normally start until 3am.

EDIT: You were right, it was 30k.

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:58 am

Anthony fucking Johnson!!!

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:39 am

Looked at the upcoming UFC schedule... fucking hell they don't give over. Every weekend.

I haven't missed an event in years but the way it's going that'll change brave and quick.

Look at this stellar card from last month.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_ ... _St._Preux

60% of the fighters there don't even have a wikipedia. Who could possibly give a fuck?

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:Anthony fucking Johnson!!!
Beast, now for him to monkey-smash the fuck out of Jones. Jones will likely grind him out but with his speed and power a knock a real possibilty. Shame for Gus though, career ruined by a bad decision and then Jones shitting out of the immediate rematch.

Henderson needs to go, one of my favourite all time fighters but the TRT is obviosuly not as effective now, 44 ffs shouldn't be competing at that level.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Beamed into 1 billion homes? Who is doing their PR these days, is it Robert Holmes?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Ginge wrote:
Beamed into 1 billion homes? Who is doing their PR these days, is it Robert Holmes?

richest 184 minute event in the world

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:37 pm

"The best 8 scantily clad bisexual men ever assembled in an 8 sided arena in a Scandinavian capital city"

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Ginge wrote:
:lol:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Ginge wrote:"The best 8 scantily clad bisexual men ever assembled in an 8 sided arena in a Scandinavian capital city"
:lol:

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Nowt gay about two muscled up men in their undies beating each other off... I mean, bashing each other's asses... I mean, ahh forget it.

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm

TRT is now banned so Hendo can't take it any more. Should hang them up as anyone good these days is destroying him.

Gustafsson's career isn't ruined. A couple of wins and he'll get a title fight.

Can't see Johnson doing anything to Jones.

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:58 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:TRT is now banned so Hendo can't take it any more. Should hang them up as anyone good these days is destroying him.

Gustafsson's career isn't ruined. A couple of wins and he'll get a title fight.

Can't see Johnson doing anything to Jones.
Ah, good stuff banning TRT, getting it to normal levels I suppose is OK but most of the guys were using it to put them in the upper natural limits of testosterone, which is bullshit.

Gus's head is fucked now, can't see him getting a title shot for a long time.

Cannot wait for Saturday, has to be one of the greatest recoveries from injury in sports, regardless if he loses, which he won't.

[youtube][/youtube]