Dipperpool

Life would be boring without it!
arthurstrilby

Re: Dipperpool

Post by arthurstrilby » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Officials have been shitter than ever this season. I've moaned about it before. With the money involved, there is no way portly middle aged men should be officating a sport played by athletes capable of sub 11second 100 meteres in the prime of their lives.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:29 pm

agree arthur , i dont moan about refs unless its blatant as to many cheating players these days

how can u expect them to get it right if players cheat for fuck sake

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:30 pm

tend to agree anout the ref, although calling some of the wasters playing today as athletes is highly debatable, some right lazy bastards making a great living out of the game.

On the ref side, think playback technology and other shit to sort out mistakes, cheating diving cunts etc will need to be brought in

arthurstrilby

Post by arthurstrilby » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:32 pm

I know, but they know it goes on and have the power to punish but seem reluctant to. Either that or they're so puffed out or busy wiping sweat from their brow after dragging their 15stone body the length of the pitch to notice

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:33 pm

arthurstrilby wrote:Officials have been shitter than ever this season. I've moaned about it before. With the money involved, there is no way portly middle aged men should be officating a sport played by athletes capable of sub 11second 100 meteres in the prime of their lives.
Or at the very least, technology should be utilised more.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

arthurstrilby

Post by arthurstrilby » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Ginge wrote:
arthurstrilby wrote:Officials have been shitter than ever this season. I've moaned about it before. With the money involved, there is no way portly middle aged men should be officating a sport played by athletes capable of sub 11second 100 meteres in the prime of their lives.
Or at the very least, technology should be utilised more.
Indeed. That penalty for Arsenal yesterday was very iffy

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:41 pm

was never an arsenal penalty