TEAMS/PLAYERS YOU DESPISE

Life would be boring without it!
Monkety Tonkety

Re: TEAMS/PLAYERS YOU DESPISE

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:43 am

Justin Credible wrote:pissing myself laughing at some of them.

I should get you to write one of the knob of the weeks....superb
Haha thank you. I'm usually far too sedate to write an interesting KOTW though. It depends on my mood.

I also genuinely find the way the WDC players were treated, and supplying fuel to despicable businesses to be pretty evil. Yeah it was 21 years ago but it's still far, far worse than anything Barry Hearn has ever done.

Jockenaria

Post by Jockenaria » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:06 am

Pepe, an absolute cunt of a man
I was alive when Rangers died

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:55 am

Jockenaria wrote:Pepe, an absolute cunt of a man
Is this a typo? You mean pipe?

hang the dj

Post by hang the dj » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:38 pm

Andy Goram Nacho Novo Graeme Roberts Phil Taylor

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:02 pm

The Pakistani cricket team, ugliest international team of all sports, and a bunch of pitch scuffing, ball scratching, match fixing, inbred cheats.

James Willstrop, squash player, boring as fuck, constantly gets in the way on the T, only wins due to being a lanky streak of piss.

Jon Jones, used to like him but he really grinds my gears since he became champion, a great fighter no doubt, one of the best ever but the religious shite and his boring monotonous voice annoy the fuck out of me. Can't wait until he gets beat.

The Chinese Olympic swimming team, clearly on drugs like most of the Chinese Olympians, that plus they're Chinese.

Paula Radcliffe, as if she wasn't disgusting enough she did a shit in the road.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
Probably added an "E" too many
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Mr Sheen

Post by Mr Sheen » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Monkety Tonkety wrote:
Sin wrote:Who are the teams, the players or individual Sportsmen/Women, you just don't like, got a reason or just hate the bastards,

All sports, from Footie, Rugby, NFL, Tennis, Darts, Golf etc., even commentators and presenters/pundits.
A good question, sir. As I'm a happy-go-lucky kinda guy there aren't many people on earth that I hate or even dislike.

Except these cunts:

Payne Stewart (Yes, I know he's dead. Hit a birdie, or maybe an eagle? But he was one of the biggest arseholes in the sport, one of the more exuberant celebrators on the green at Brookline). The way people rewrote history to make him look like a gent was sickening. He's still a cunt even though he's dead.
Stewart is the only one of that US team to leave Brookline with any credit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/e ... order.html

Of course that article (and his opponent) could be wrong and Stewart ran from the 16th fairway to the 17th green, behaved appallingly then belted back to hit his approach to the 16th green.

However, I doubt he would have done all that and then conceded the match to Monty on the 18th because it was a dead rubber and he'd spent hours being abused by fuckwit Americans (or *Americans* as they're otherwise known).

Faulty memory, MT. It's "Man of God, Tom Lehman" who was the absolute disgrace that day. In fact it was the most egregious example of someone being American I have ever seen. Best bit of his subsequent captaincy was his arse getting kicked all the way back home.

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm

My long-term memory rarely fails me but it appears that it has on this occasion. Maybe I was thinking of Lehman? Or Leonard himself? Although Leonard isn't really to blame as he had a right to be on the green.

Tungsten Terrorist

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Monkety Tonkety wrote:
Sin wrote:Who are the teams, the players or individual Sportsmen/Women, you just don't like, got a reason or just hate the bastards,

All sports, from Footie, Rugby, NFL, Tennis, Darts, Golf etc., even commentators and presenters/pundits.
A good question, sir. As I'm a happy-go-lucky kinda guy there aren't many people on earth that I hate or even dislike.

Except these cunts:

Liverpool FC - A despicable club that seems to reflect the city it is based in. Self-pitying, yet severely lacking in self-awareness. The "great European nights" that got every club in England banned from Europe for 5 years. No other club has come close to killing the number of fans they have, and yet they act morally superior.

King "Benny" Dalglish (read his comments about Heysel - they are idiotic at best, and certainly disgusting)

Leeds United FC (Their fans really - I was glad when two of their scummy hooligan fans got owned by the Turks. Serves them right for gloating over the tragic death of young players who were on their way to greatness and were part of the same youth system as one of their all-time legends Johnny Giles who was not far away from breaking into the first team himself. I'm sure Giles loves their chants about Munich.

Michael Schumacher (For similar reasons to Sheeny, also him cheating his way to at least one world title)

The Springboks (The dirtiest team in almost any sport you care to name. They think eye-gouging is "part of the sport").

Australia's cricket team (Always seems to contain some of the biggest twats in sport. They are an ageing team now, with Johnson, Watson and Clarke all 33, Harris, Haddin and Rogers even older).

Sports that only Americans seem to care about especially Baseball and American Football. Ice Hockey and Basketball are more popular globally but still the world cups attract very little interest). Did you know Michael Jordan was the greatest athlete of all-time? How did he prove this? Umm by playing against cannon fodder in the Olympics and against umm other Americans in the NBA! They are so insular in the USA.

Payne Stewart (Yes, I know he's dead. Hit a birdie, or maybe an eagle? But he was one of the biggest arseholes in the sport, one of the more exuberant celebrators on the green at Brookline). The way people rewrote history to make him look like a gent was sickening. He's still a cunt even though he's dead.

John Higgins - A disgraceful man who was prepared to accept hundreds of thousands of Euros to fix a snooker match or two. His defence was laughable.

Phil Taylor - No explanation needed. A sex offender and has made so many finals unwatchable over the years.

Marin Cilic - Drugs cheat wins grand slam title and people think it's a positive story?!

Justin Gatlin - He's running faster "clean" at the age of 32 than when he was doping in his prime! Yeah...

Dave Alderman - Quite high up in the WDF and actually responded to people's posts on the BDO forum. However, he was extremely rude and came across as nasty, even to 13 year old girls. Got owned by another user and never came back. Think he attended a funeral on Tuesday :)

Rod Harvey - Been involved in the BDO for many years, may still be on the board, and I didn't really have a problem with him darts wise as he said very little. But he had a fuel delivery business that supplied fuel to places that experimented on animals. He is the lowest of the low, almost as bad as the people torturing the animals. He did not stop doing business with them out of morals, but because animal rights groups exposed him.

Olly and Lorna Croft and all those who supported depriving players of earning a living - To actually go as far as get people like Fred Page to look through pub windows to see if he could spot any BDO players supporting an exhibition featuring a WDC player (so he could get them banned too), makes Olly and his cronies absolute scum. I'm glad Lorna died first so he has to suffer alone :)

Any chance you could go into a little more detail in your posts MT?

doG

Post by doG » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
He's not alone Pepe le Pew can be difficult to stomach at times.
dOg...off his chain

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Justin Credible wrote:lewis Hamilton
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:47 am

sennafan24 wrote:
Hamilton pisses me off as well. Walks around with his smug, arrogant face, thinks he's a good looking, rich ladies man where in reality he's just married to a gold digger. People only like him cause he's British which is a silly reason to like someone.

Also, Andy Murray, the cunt and his mum. And the cunt's fans as well.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:33 am

liverpool fc
spineless adams
tiger woods

doG

Post by doG » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Mr. Myers wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
Hamilton pisses me off as well. Walks around with his smug, arrogant face, thinks he's a good looking, rich ladies man where in reality he's just married to a gold digger. People only like him cause he's British which is a silly reason to like someone.

Also, Andy Murray, the cunt and his mum. And the cunt's fans as well.
Andy Murray is a Scot isn't he?
dOg...off his chain

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:00 pm

only when he loses

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Justin Credible wrote:only when he loses
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate how much the media love Murray just because he's British. He's one of the most unlikeable cunts in tennis, along with his mum.

mattp

Post by mattp » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Football - Leeds Utd - local rivalries come into it, but they've always been cunts. Internationally, I don't like the constant rimming we are supposed to give Brazil - recently they've beaten teams with some kind of historical reputation. I'm no Germany fan, but I enjoyed what happened between them at this years world cup. Too many individuals to mention.
Rugby League - Leeds Rhinos and Wigan
Rugby Union - not really bothered, but this is one team sport where, at international level, I'm not 100% behind England. I want England to win, but I also cheer on the Irish here.
Darts - Taylor, Pipe, Painter, Wright
Cricket - Australia I suppose
F1 - Hamilton, M.Schumacher, Vettel.
Tennis - not fussed
Golf - not fussed

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Mr. Myers wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:only when he loses
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate how much the media love Murray just because he's British. He's one of the most unlikeable cunts in tennis, along with his mum.

was like barry mcguigan years ago, when he won titles he was british and was Irish after he lost them

mattp

Post by mattp » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Oh yeah, forgot boxing

Loads of cunts there

I always liked McGuigan.
Eubank never bothered me either, surprisingly. I preferred him to Benn.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:17 pm

This never really got going but worth a revisit
I might have derailed it