The Bodybuilding Thread

Life would be boring without it!
TheArrow

The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Been pumping iron for years now, so I think I know what it takes to get nice and buff, and I couldn't find a weightlifting thread on here so thought I'd create one to help out you skinny guys who can't gain, or more likely on here for you fat guys looking to slim down. I'll try and post a tip most days to help turn your pathetic physiques into something less hideous. Here's the first:

Always remember to do as much pulling as pushing when working out the upper body, this will help prevent you from getting injured and stop you from getting the 'douchebag look' of having oversized biceps and a hunched back.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

M H
Site Admin

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by M H » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:11 pm

I'll leave this one to you younger lads
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

doG

Post by doG » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:13 pm

TheArrow wrote: blah blah blah ....Always remember to do as much pulling ....
JC will take this thread over now, as he is the resident mastibation expert here :p
dOg...off his chain

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 pm

I do plenty of tugging whilst sat in front of the pc.

My right bicep is a lot larger than my left though.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:16 pm

as someone who is almost a stick insect in terms of build i never understood the fascination.

I worked years ago loading trucks, all physical labor and we had steroid fuckers and big bastards we hired during busy times and they struggled to keep up with me and the other lads who did it week in and week out.

It was also great for working of any hangovers as you sweat it out, and thats why o think even today i am the same weight and waist as i was at 18.

I also tend to notice its the shorter guys who love this more, that and boxing, cage fighting etc to compensate for their lack of height I guess.
I use to hate being skinny but the older I got the more I was comfortable being skinny

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Justin Credible wrote:as someone who is almost a stick insect in terms of build i never understood the fascination.

I worked years ago loading trucks, all physical labor and we had steroid fuckers and big bastards we hired during busy times and they struggled to keep up with me and the other lads who did it week in and week out.

It was also great for working of any hangovers as you sweat it out, and thats why o think even today i am the same weight and waist as i was at 18.

I also tend to notice its the shorter guys who love this more, that and boxing, cage fighting etc to compensate for their lack of height I guess.
I use to hate being skinny but the older I got the more I was comfortable being skinny
Sounds like those guys had no strength endurance and did too much bulking, I'll do a tip on that tommorow.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 pm

A old neighbour of mine who joined the gardai ( irish police) was caught up in a fight in the city centre about 2 years ago and the guy that went to bust him up was a steroid polish cunt about 6 foot 6 and the cop held him in a lock for over a minute and the polish cunt's initial energy burst was gone, after that the cop handled him with ease.

Typical roid rage fuckers all burst but burn out easy

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Justin Credible wrote:A old neighbour of mine who joined the gardai ( irish police) was caught up in a fight in the city centre about 2 years ago and the guy that went to bust him up was a steroid polish cunt about 6 foot 6 and the cop held him in a lock for over a minute and the polish cunt's initial energy burst was gone, after that the cop handled him with ease.

Aye, those roid type cunts train stupidly, no functional strength at all, and very detrimental to their health, I lift weights mostly for functional strength/sports/health reasons with the added benefit of being a finely tuned and buff physical specimen :)

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:45 pm

I do most certainly believe in fitness be it long walks, threadmills and the odd bit of weights to tone up, and especially a balanced diet but to go down the route where it becomes a fixation it then seems utterly ridiculous, guess thats the case when people go overboard on anything,

I remember when I finished work it was straight to the pub after a shower and a bite to eat and you hear these people speaking about gym membership and i would sit there thinking try my fucking job and you would be only fit for the bed.
I ended up on crutches for six months once and when i went back to the job I was in an awdul state the first week as i got lazy, although the arms were fit enough from carrying myself around on crutches

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:46 pm

TheArrow wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:A old neighbour of mine who joined the gardai ( irish police) was caught up in a fight in the city centre about 2 years ago and the guy that went to bust him up was a steroid polish cunt about 6 foot 6 and the cop held him in a lock for over a minute and the polish cunt's initial energy burst was gone, after that the cop handled him with ease.

Aye, those roid type cunts train stupidly, no functional strength at all, and very detrimental to their health, I lift weights mostly for functional strength/sports/health reasons with the added benefit of being a finely tuned and buff physical specimen :)
Are you gay, would you like Bradders to come round to give you a diagnosis?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:47 pm

D & B wrote:
TheArrow wrote:

Are you gay, would you like Bradders to squat for you
thats just fucking sick I tell ya

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 pm

D & B wrote:
TheArrow wrote:

:) absolutely not, I just take care of myself and have honed my body into a finely tuned sack of muscle.

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:04 pm

TheArrow wrote:
D & B wrote:
TheArrow wrote:

:) absolutely not, I just take care of myself and have phoned boys to suck my muscle.
If you say so.

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 pm

And you are right JC, shouldn't be an obsession at all, I workout 6 days a week mixing all sorts, cardio, very heavy lifting, endurance lifting, so I'm well rounded, and I eat what I want and drink like a fish - a bit of a split lifestyle but I enjoy both so do both :)

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:08 pm

TheArrow wrote:And you are right JC, shouldn't be an obsession at all, I workout 6 days a week mixing all sorts, cardio, very heavy lifting, endurance lifting, so I'm well rounded, and I eat what I want and drink like a fish - a bit of a split lifestyle but I enjoy both so do both :)
How much does it cost you, pal?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:14 pm

TheArrow wrote:And you are right JC, shouldn't be an obsession at all, I workout 6 days a week mixing all sorts, cardio, very heavy lifting, endurance lifting, so I'm well rounded, and I eat what I want and drink like a fish - a bit of a split lifestyle but I enjoy both so do both :)

I was over a stone heavier when i was working the physical labor, same waist etc but my calfs, thighs and upper arms were more solid, and while i was still skinny the bit of muscle i had will always be heavier.I was consuming around 3 times as much food daily as i do now, drinking 10 pints a night but i was working up the thirst and appetite, with me being idle the appetite is gone

I am obviously on the wrong side of 40, and fitness to me is a balanced diet, lots of walking ( which is a work out for my arms the way the dogs haul me around) and a bit on the airwalker i have.Thats more than enough for me

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 pm

D & B wrote:
How much does it cost you, pal?
The training? Free as I use a mates gym and have most of the stuff myself anyway, and to run I just go on the street.

Or the drinking and eating? Fucking expensive :)

doG

Post by doG » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 am

Justin Credible wrote:I do most certainly believe in fitness be it long walks, threadmills and the odd bit of...blah blah blah.
Long walks and knitting......wot a fucking homo.
dOg...off his chain

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:24 pm

bodybuilders are men with small cocks

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:bodybuilders are men with small cocks
Only the ones that juice, I'm all natural and was blessed with an above average size penis and oversized balls so I'm afraid you are wrong Noisy.