The Bodybuilding Thread

Life would be boring without it!
TheArrow

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:42 pm

He did use drugs. But they all do. The point is he went from being very, very skinny to being the most muscular man the world has ever seen - on par with Ronnie Coleman. Started as an ectomorph and became the ultimate mesomorph. Better than 'natural mesomorphs' like Arnie etc.

You say you're an ectomorph and pounds only pile on your hips... Bullshit. Pounds will pile where you're making them go...
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:46 pm

TheArrow wrote:He did use drugs. But they all do. The point is he went from being very, very skinny to being the most muscular man the world has ever seen - on par with Ronnie Coleman. Started as an ectomorph and became the ultimate mesomorph. Better than 'natural mesomorphs' like Arnie etc.

You say you're an ectomorph and pounds only pile on your hips... Bullshit. Pounds will pile where you're making them go...

again I walk a lot. always have

When I have to go into the city center about 3 miles away I walk it or taxi if its raining or maybe cycle as i fucking despise public transport.
I can sit in my rocking chair here watching the darts for a couple of hours but have to get up. I need to exert myself, i am a natural hyper person, remember all this hyperactivity was not "invented" when i was a kid. like adhd is simply did not exist, we had a father unlike most kids today who gave orders and we obeyed or got the cure for adhd,,,,,a slap

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:50 pm

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about now :)
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:01 pm

TheArrow wrote:I don't know what the fuck you're talking about now :)

my point is I along with all my brother are ectomophs, one brother works sitting at a desk lives on the most shit food imaginable, wont eat anything healthy never a salad, egg, vegetable, will eat junk food and his complexion shows all the signs as you are what you eat.

Yet he is only a few pound heavier than me another brother put on 2 stone after giving up smoking but was underweight to begin with so is still thin but fit as fuck now ashe trains and is going for his black belt.

I put on zero weight when I gave up smoking, started working indoors in fact i am lighter now since i am not using the muscles i once was using regulary.
Still got the hyper activity, even tried to put on weight when I was younger, plenty proteins etc but no avail.

These days I am more concerned about my cardiovascular, cholesterol etc than any bulging muscles,
fit is more important than frame,
speed most desirable that looks
energy more important than rage