England are gonna win the world cup in 2018

Life would be boring without it!
Randall
Site Admin

Re: England are gonna win the world cup in 2018

Post by Randall » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:57 pm

i must have missed this at the time.

Controversy
In 2004, Hill defended fellow pundit Ron Atkinson over racist comments he had made which were broadcast in the Middle East. Hill was asked whether he thought Atkinson should resign over the comments, to which he insisted it was the "language of the football field". He went on to say "In that context, you wouldn't think that words like Twit were particularly insulting: it would be funny. Without meaning to insult any black men, it's us having fun ... I mean, Twit is black - so we have jokes where we call them niggers because they're black. Why should that be any more of an offence than someone calling me chinny?" His comments were described as "mind-boggling" by the then director of Kick it Out, football's anti racism group. He went on to say "Jimmy Hill's comments are as offensive as Ron Atkinson's".

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Darth Randall wrote:i must have missed this at the time.

Controversy
In 2004, Hill defended fellow pundit Ron Atkinson over racist comments he had made which were broadcast in the Middle East. Hill was asked whether he thought Atkinson should resign over the comments, to which he insisted it was the "language of the football field". He went on to say "In that context, you wouldn't think that words like Twit were particularly insulting: it would be funny. Without meaning to insult any black men, it's us having fun ... I mean, Twit is black - so we have jokes where we call them niggers because they're black. Why should that be any more of an offence than someone calling me chinny?" His comments were described as "mind-boggling" by the then director of Kick it Out, football's anti racism group. He went on to say "Jimmy Hill's comments are as offensive as Ron Atkinson's".
I wondered Jimmy Hill's Sunday Supplement became Sunday Supplement with him nowhere to be seen or mentioned. Now I know
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 pm

when you walk down a street and see black youths acting like scum , pants down around theit arse speaking like mutants etc most people have the word niggers come to mind.
Its the same if you see a bunch of travellers you think gypo cunts, it might be wrong or llabeling but the fact is no amount od pc bullshit can change that.

I am not racist in that i treat everyone with respect but if they disrespect me i will use certain words to hurt them
If a person tries to intimidate or insult me i will return the compliment and say the thing that I believe will get to them the most, regardless of color race , etc

doG

Post by doG » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Justin Credible wrote:blah blah blah ...most people have the word niggers come to mind.
...blah blah bullshit bullshit and more fucking bullshit from this racist cunt.
No most normal people don't think like that you racist cunt.

Post reported.
dOg...off his chain

Tungsten Terrorist

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:11 pm

England will not win the World Cup again.

Unless the rules of cricket and athletics are used in which case anybody can play for England if their mother , father can point at it on a map.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Tungsten Terrorist wrote:England will not win the World Cup again.

not in our lifetime

doG

Post by doG » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:47 am

Justin Credible wrote:
Tungsten Terrorist wrote:England will not win the World Cup again.

not in our lifetime :pointing:

Now thats funny :lol:
dOg...off his chain